Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Harrold
Cam
Jord
Luisuarez7
Grenade
ShakerMatty
ConorCelticFC
Zzonked
menalawyerguy
Laurencio
Danny
Andy
Lee Camp
Cadbury
George
Kuled
Theo Filippo
chiboygeorge
JamieB
dena
SBSP
Paulinho
Schnix
Phadunkin Donuts
Bye_Ya
Lux
Childish Logic
GabrielMora
32 posters

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Kuled

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win - Page 3 Empty Re: Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Post by Kuled Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:56 pm

Cadbury wrote:
    Kuled wrote:What a dickhead.

there there
    Alee
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win - Page 3 Empty Re: Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Post by Grenade Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:15 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    NZG wrote:I agree with Leo.

Of course you would. You are a Liverpool fan. You are desperate to see your team win at all costs, whether you have to cheat your way through or not.

ahlycotc wrote:George, you are embarrassing yourself. Just because it hit his hands doesn't mean he was intentionally trying to score with it. You can even tell by his reaction afterwards that he was just jumping up for the ball and his hands were in the way.

I repeat, what does this have to do with Messi? Messi was a cunt for scoring a goal with his hand and celebrating, it's that simple. My delusion doesn't get in the way of that. You clearly have something against Messi and Barca.
    You are a shit troll. Also you're calling Messi a cunt now, but in other threads when people say that you go all fanboy on them Embarassed
    Luisuarez7
    Luisuarez7

Supports : Uruguay, LFC

Post by Luisuarez7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:26 pm

If anything it shows Luis is completely selfless, putting his teams success before his own reputation.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:29 pm

Luisuarez7 wrote:If anything it shows Luis is completely selfless, putting his teams success before his own reputation.

how many times a day do you jerk off to suarez?
    Luisuarez7
    Luisuarez7

Post by Luisuarez7 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:
    Luisuarez7 wrote:If anything it shows Luis is completely selfless, putting his teams success before his own reputation.

Why exactly are you called the resident twat?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:33 pm

Luisuarez7 wrote:
    ViVaRooney wrote:

Why exactly are you called the resident twat?

because i dont have a censor

now answer my question
    Luisuarez7
    Luisuarez7

Post by Luisuarez7 Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:54 am

My love for Luis is purely platonic, so 0.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:59 am

Luisuarez7 wrote:My love for Luis is purely platonic, so 0.
    I like you
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Post by Cam Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:00 am

I'm not surprised it was Ahly who made this thread. I don't really care what Suarez says. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 am

Hero.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Congratulations your reply to my post was completely irrelevant.

No it wasn't. scratch
    It wasn't relevant, I was answering George's question on why this thread was made and not one for Messi's 'cheating'.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:17 am

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win - Page 3 7eb816bcdc7cc0d89746873cafaa1839

Haters will hate.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:21 am

"The manager has not decided on the team yet but I believe if I do play alongside Andy Carroll we will generate a lot of danger," he said. "We haven't functioned 100 per cent together this season but now is the moment to change the situation.

"Andy got the winner at Blackburn on Tuesday and is happy about that. And that win has boosted our morale for the derby." - Suarez.

Then they both score. not worthy
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:28 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

No it wasn't. scratch
    It wasn't relevant, I was answering George's question on why this thread was made and not one for Messi's 'cheating'.

The point is that Suarez' statement is hardly thread-worthy when you consider that he's just admitting to something the vast majority of players do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:29 am

Luisuarez7 wrote:My love for Luis is purely platonic, so 0.

come on.. dont kid, you jizzed when he scored
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:33 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:It wasn't relevant, I was answering George's question on why this thread was made and not one for Messi's 'cheating'.

The point is that Suarez' statement is hardly thread-worthy when you consider that he's just admitting to something the vast majority of players do.
    Agreed, stick it with these threads you've made http://www.the-playmaker.com/st/ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:38 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

Agreed, stick it with these threads you've made http://www.the-playmaker.com/st/ConorCelticFC

Exactly, irrelevant my arse. there there
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Agreed, stick it with these threads you've made http://www.the-playmaker.com/st/ConorCelticFC

I think you have something wrong with you.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:43 am

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

I think you have something wrong with you.

I think you're a pretentious, arrogant twat. Coffee
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:45 am

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:I think you have something wrong with you.

I think you're a pretentious, arrogant twat. Coffee
    That's fine. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:54 am

Pretentious arrogant twats. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:28 am

Lee Camp wrote:People calling him a dick, cunt etc facepalm

Ahly, it's the Champions League final. Barca v Madrid. Barca are 1-0 up and it's the 97th minute. 8 minutes had been added on because both teams are absolute animals. Madrid get a late corner and everyone goes up, Ronaldo powers a header home into the top corner but no! Messi punches it over the bar! Surprised He gets sent off, Ronaldo misses the penalty, a the ref ends the game. Barca win the Champions League.

You upset bro?
    You mad?
    Think Messi is a cunt?

Winning the CL against Real would be nice, but I would not praise Messi's actions. I would rather win fair and square than cheat my way to a victory. And yes, Messi would be a cunt for doing that.

Laurencio wrote:I don't see the problem. It's a generic "I will do whatever I can to help Liveprool win this" statement. It's just a comment to try to get Liverpool supporters excited about a cup they are looking a tad weak for at the moment. Trying to create a positive vibe around the club. It's not really relevant for anyone but Liverpool supporters.

Also, it's the Sun. How on earth did they get an interview with Luis Suarez?

Generic? He didn't just say he will fight for a win for his team. He said he would basically cheat for his team. There is a big difference.

If people are praising their players for cheating and coming out to say they would cheat again and again, I have lost faith in humanity.
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:31 am

Wouldn't expect anything else. Smile
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 am

To be honest I could see what people were saying when they said it was out of pure reaction (the handball) and it made sense. But for him to go around and actually say he would do it again if it meant winning the game is just stupid. That's not "out of reaction", that's premeditated cheating... People wonder why everyone hates Suarez?
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:24 pm

OMG I would have put my hands up in that situation, it would have been a natural reaction.

The guy in front of Suarez was actually looking to do the same thing.

I've seen a lot of instances on the goal-line where players put their hands up when the ball is out of reach.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:36 pm

El_indian wrote:OMG I would have put my hands up in that situation, it would have been a natural reaction.

I've seen a lot of instances on the goal-line where players put their hands up when the ball is out of reach.
    That's not the point, as multiple people have stated. Neutral The part that makes Suarez hateable is that he revels in the fact that he cheated and said he would do it again and again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm

ViVaRooney wrote:

http://fanchants.co.uk/playlist/AlanLFC1892/your-hero-scouse-lfc/

Your hero is Scouse,
    Your hero is Scouse,
    You two faced b*stards,
    Your hero is Scouse

What a Face
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm

SBSP wrote:
    El_indian wrote:OMG I would have put my hands up in that situation, it would have been a natural reaction.

That's not the point, as multiple people have stated. Neutral The part that makes Suarez hateable is that he revels in the fact that he cheated and said he would do it again and again.

my bad, I read through the thread later.

I agree with Laurencio.

Suarez also goes on to say he hopes there is no such drama,so, if it happens, it happens.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:28 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Lee Camp wrote:People calling him a dick, cunt etc Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win - Page 3 58503

Ahly, it's the Champions League final. Barca v Madrid. Barca are 1-0 up and it's the 97th minute. 8 minutes had been added on because both teams are absolute animals. Madrid get a late corner and everyone goes up, Ronaldo powers a header home into the top corner but no! Messi punches it over the bar! Surprised He gets sent off, Ronaldo misses the penalty, a the ref ends the game. Barca win the Champions League.

You upset bro?
    You mad?
    Think Messi is a cunt?

Winning the CL against Real would be nice, but I would not praise Messi's actions. I would rather win fair and square than cheat my way to a victory. And yes, Messi would be a cunt for doing that.

Laurencio wrote:I don't see the problem. It's a generic "I will do whatever I can to help Liveprool win this" statement. It's just a comment to try to get Liverpool supporters excited about a cup they are looking a tad weak for at the moment. Trying to create a positive vibe around the club. It's not really relevant for anyone but Liverpool supporters.

Also, it's the Sun. How on earth did they get an interview with Luis Suarez?

Generic? He didn't just say he will fight for a win for his team. He said he would basically cheat for his team. There is a big difference.

If people are praising their players for cheating and coming out to say they would cheat again and again, I have lost faith in humanity.

He said he would do the same he did for Uruguay for Liverpool. It's basically a generic statement saying that he regards his club as important as his nation. You're reading too much into it. I'm still curious as to how The Sun managed to get an interview with a Liverpool player, and Luis Suarez at that.

It's not worthy of praise, but it's not worthy of jeers either. He's simply saying Liverpool FC is as important to him as Uruguay, although it obviously isn't and if the interview is real he's lying to appease the fans.
    Dan
    Dan

Post by Dan Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm

I remember seeing Suarez come to Ashton Gate with Ajax a few years ago and was probably one of the best footballers I have ever seen. He was amazing and I know we aren't the best team, but his performance was something else. On this though I would say that it's disappointing, but if one of the plaers for City or England did this and we won a game I wouldn't complain.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:40 am