Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Harrold
Cam
Jord
Luisuarez7
Grenade
ShakerMatty
ConorCelticFC
Zzonked
menalawyerguy
Laurencio
Danny
Andy
Lee Camp
Cadbury
George
Kuled
Theo Filippo
chiboygeorge
JamieB
dena
SBSP
Paulinho
Schnix
Phadunkin Donuts
Bye_Ya
Lux
Childish Logic
GabrielMora
32 posters

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Anonymous

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:51 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I can understand a player doing something out of reaction, but he is coming out and saying he doesn't regret what he does and that he would do it again a million times over. That I can never respect.

For example, when Messi scored with his hand, he never mentioned it like he was sort of ashamed of it. You don't see him coming out and saying he would do it again if it would gift Barca La Liga.
    Messi's is even worse, he doesn't say he would go and do it again.......he just goes out and DOES it again!

Messi = CUNT by your logic.

/Messi is a cunt

That looks like he just missed and it bounced off his hand. And I have never seen anyone else say anything about that because there was nothing there.

You people trying to bring Barca and Messi into this are pathetic. This isn't about Messi or Barca. It's about a player who comes out to the media and basically says he would cheat again and again to help his team win. But clearly you can't defend cheating so you just try to bring in retarded claims about my club. I bet some of you even expected me to defend the theatrics of Dani Alves and Busquets. Sorry, I'm not deluded.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win - Page 2 Empty Re: Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Wink
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm

Of course Ahly. I'm Messi, when I go for a diving header, I make sure my arms are extended out but I'm not trying to touch the ball though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:58 pm

George, you are embarrassing yourself. Just because it hit his hands doesn't mean he was intentionally trying to score with it. You can even tell by his reaction afterwards that he was just jumping up for the ball and his hands were in the way.

I repeat, what does this have to do with Messi? Messi was a cunt for scoring a goal with his hand and celebrating, it's that simple. My delusion doesn't get in the way of that. You clearly have something against Messi and Barca.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:04 pm

How is that not intentional? he obviously tried to knock that shit in with his hand...When do you see players try to do a diving header with their arm extended in front?

I'm just replying to you on what you said about Messi not saying he'd go out and do another hand of god. Messi might not say it, but he still goes out there and does it. If you are going to hate on Suarez, might as well hate on Messi.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

+ Messi also got a booking for that attempt on hand of god. It was so obvious, don't know how you can defend it. whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:How is that not intentional? he obviously tried to knock that shit in with his hand...When do you see players try to do a diving header with their arm extended in front?

I'm just replying to you on what you said about Messi not saying he'd go out and do another hand of god. Messi might not say it, but he still goes out there and does it. If you are going to hate on Suarez, might as well hate on Messi.

Leo said I would praise Messi if he said the same thing as Suarez. I wouldn't be praising him just like I didn't praise him for scoring with his hand. I don't hate Messi for scoring with his hand because he is generally a likeable person. I didn't call Suarez a cunt just because of his comments in the article. He has a history of being a cunt and this just makes it worse. If Messi had the audacity to come out and say the same things, I would be shocked and disgusted.

So the real question is do you think Suarez was right to say what he said? Do you want to see your players do all they can to win even if that involves cheating?
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:16 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:How is that not intentional? he obviously tried to knock that shit in with his hand...When do you see players try to do a diving header with their arm extended in front?

Leo said I would praise Messi if he said the same thing as Suarez. I wouldn't be praising him just like I didn't praise him for scoring with his hand. I don't hate Messi for scoring with his hand because he is generally a likeable person. I didn't call Suarez a cunt just because of his comments in the article. He has a history of being a cunt and this just makes it worse. If Messi had the audacity to come out and say the same things, I would be shocked and disgusted.

So the real question is do you think Suarez was right to say what he said? Do you want to see your players do all they can to win even if that involves cheating?
    Answer me first...

So you don't mind Messi attempting handballs and shit like that unless he doesn't come out and say he will try and do it?

Also what do you mean about, Messi also has his own history of being a cunt. Diving, cheating, elbowing players, trying to pick fights etc. Messi does his shit too, just he's more lowkey and no one really notices. But still a cunt overall.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:21 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Answer me first...

So you don't mind Messi attempting handballs and shit like that unless he doesn't come out and say he will try and do it?

Also what do you mean about, Messi also has his own history of being a cunt. Diving, cheating, elbowing players, trying to pick fights etc. Messi does his shit too, just he's more lowkey and no one really notices. But still a cunt overall.

I already answered your question. Of course I mind if he attempts handballs and shit like that. I already said he was a cunt for scoring like that. Again, I'm not deluded.

And Messi an overall cunt? Laughing

So now answer my questions.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 pm

But why make a thread for Suarez and not one for Messi?

Also, it depends.

I think Messi does all this so he people can compare him to Maradona. He's a pathetic lowkey cunt trying to be like Maradona. That's what pisses me off about Messi, he doesn't do it for the team...he does it so people can compare him to 'Dona.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:00 pm

chiboygeorge wrote:But why make a thread for Suarez and not one for Messi?

Also, it depends.

I think Messi does all this so he people can compare him to Maradona. He's a pathetic lowkey cunt trying to be like Maradona. That's what pisses me off about Messi, he doesn't do it for the team...he does it so people can compare him to 'Dona.
    Because Messi hasn't come out and said he will cheat at every opportunity to see his team win.
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:

Also, it depends.

Because Messi hasn't come out and said he will cheat at every opportunity to see his team win.
    Suarez never said that, you are exaggerating.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:09 pm

"It will take an enormous effort but I am dedicated to the team. If I am obliged to stop a ball in the last minute and we win, then I will repeat the action."

That's enough.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:15 pm

What a dickhead.
    George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:23 pm

The sad thing is. I am not surprised that he has said that.
    Suarez is a wanker.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:53 pm

Kuled wrote:What a dickhead.

there there
    Lee Camp
    Lee Camp

Post by Lee Camp Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:20 pm

People calling him a dick, cunt etc facepalm

Ahly, it's the Champions League final. Barca v Madrid. Barca are 1-0 up and it's the 97th minute. 8 minutes had been added on because both teams are absolute animals. Madrid get a late corner and everyone goes up, Ronaldo powers a header home into the top corner but no! Messi punches it over the bar! Surprised He gets sent off, Ronaldo misses the penalty, a the ref ends the game. Barca win the Champions League.

You upset bro?
    You mad?
    Think Messi is a cunt?
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:25 pm

nvm lo
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:27 pm

Lee Camp wrote:People calling him a dick, cunt etc facepalm

Ahly, it's the Champions League final. Barca v Madrid. Barca are 1-0 up and it's the 97th minute. 8 minutes had been added on because both teams are absolute animals. Madrid get a late corner and everyone goes up, Ronaldo powers a header home into the top corner but no! Messi punches it over the bar! Surprised He gets sent off, Ronaldo misses the penalty, a the ref ends the game. Barca win the Champions League.

You upset bro?
    You mad?
    Think Messi is a cunt?
    Ronaldo would bury that penalty.

shifty
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:29 pm

I don't see the problem. It's a generic "I will do whatever I can to help Liveprool win this" statement. It's just a comment to try to get Liverpool supporters excited about a cup they are looking a tad weak for at the moment. Trying to create a positive vibe around the club. It's not really relevant for anyone but Liverpool supporters.

Also, it's the Sun. How on earth did they get an interview with Luis Suarez?
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:56 pm

I hate brazen cheating. But it happens so often in football, I've grown numb to it. All the doing and simulating used to throw me into a rage. Now it just works me into a mild froth. If a competitor in any other sport had said something to similar to this, I'd throw a fit. But in football, he's fits right in.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 pm

As a Manchester United fan cheating has been forced upon me by Sir Alexander Ferguson so I have respect for Suarez's fantastic cheating.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:18 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    NZG wrote:He isn't angry at the officials in that case. He was dealt with fairly in that case.

So you are okay with your players handling the ball on the line to rob the opponent and win yourself? You don't feel guilty at all?

You're asking a scouse, They are ok with robbing, its all they do in there life. Razz
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:19 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

So you are okay with your players handling the ball on the line to rob the opponent and win yourself? You don't feel guilty at all?

You're asking a scouse, They are ok with robbing, its all they do in there life. Razz
    So many errors in this post.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:24 pm

A) No shit.
    B) If he cheated for my team to win I wouldn't care.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:

Also, it depends.

But he does cheat. The only difference is that Suarez is being honest about it.

You upset bro?
    You mad?
    Think Messi is a cunt?

Messi wouldn't be able to reach the top corner.

ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:38 pm

SuperManUtd wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Oh my god i have never heard of that one before.. Neutral
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:42 pm

ConorCelticFC wrote:
    Theo Filippo wrote:Because Messi hasn't come out and said he will cheat at every opportunity to see his team win.

You upset bro?
    You mad?
    Think Messi is a cunt?

Congratulations your reply to my post was completely irrelevant.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 pm

It's in his culture. Don't be ignorant.
    ConorCelticFC
    ConorCelticFC

Post by ConorCelticFC Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ConorCelticFC wrote:

Congratulations your reply to my post was completely irrelevant.

No it wasn't. scratch

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 7:39 am