Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+28
Harrold
Cam
Jord
Luisuarez7
Grenade
ShakerMatty
ConorCelticFC
Zzonked
menalawyerguy
Laurencio
Danny
Andy
Lee Camp
Cadbury
George
Kuled
Theo Filippo
chiboygeorge
JamieB
dena
SBSP
Paulinho
Schnix
Phadunkin Donuts
Bye_Ya
Lux
Childish Logic
GabrielMora
32 posters

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Anonymous

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win Empty Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:16 pm

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1048632/luis-suarez-willing-to-see-red-for-liverpool-against-everton?cc=5901
    Luis Suarez admits he is prepared to sacrifice himself in order to help Liverpool progress to the FA Cup final, similar to his controversial exit at the 2010 World Cup.

Suarez was shown a straight red card for handling the ball on the line during Uruguay's World Cup quarter-final against Ghana, preventing Dominic Adiyiah from scoring in the final minute of play.

Uruguay ultimately prevailed in a penalty shoot-out in that clash, and the striker says he is willing to repeat the action to propel his Reds team-mates past Everton at Wembley on Saturday.

"The sacrifice I made was because it was so important for Uruguay to make the semi-finals," Suarez is quoted as saying in The Sun. "Now I want to win this semi-final."

"It will take an enormous effort but I am dedicated to the team. If I am obliged to stop a ball in the last minute and we win, then I will repeat the action.

"Success for Liverpool is more important to me than anything else. But I do hope there is no drama like this for me."

Meanwhile, Suarez believes manager Kenny Dalglish should select he and £35 million strike partner Andy Carroll to play up front in their semi-final clash against their Merseyside rivals.

"The manager has not decided on the team yet but I believe if I do play alongside Andy Carroll we will generate a lot of danger," he said. "We haven't functioned 100 per cent together this season but now is the moment to change the situation.

"Andy got the winner at Blackburn on Tuesday and is happy about that. And that win has boosted our morale for the derby."

What a cunt for saying that.
    GabrielMora
    GabrielMora

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win Empty Re: Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Post by GabrielMora Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:19 pm

How the fuck is he a cunt for saying that? it proves he puts the team before himself, i love him even more now, and i am sure you would if Messi said the same
    Anonymous

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win Empty Re: Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:20 pm

GabrielMora wrote:How the fuck is he a cunt for saying that? it proves he puts the team before himself, i love him even more now, and i am sure you would if Messi said the same

No, Leo. I want to see teams win fair and square. Handling the ball on the line to see your team win shouldn't be something that's praised. It should be frowned upon.
    GabrielMora
    GabrielMora

Post by GabrielMora Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    GabrielMora wrote:How the fuck is he a cunt for saying that? it proves he puts the team before himself, i love him even more now, and i am sure you would if Messi said the same

No, Leo. I want to see teams win fair and square. Handling the ball on the line to see your team win shouldn't be something that's praised. It should be frowned upon.

Says the Barca fan.. judging by your logic, your team is full of cunts.

Suarez is showing he would sacrafice a ban in order for his team to win, i love that, and i would 100% do the same.

Suarez not worthy

inb4arsenalfanscallhimacuntwhentheyhavearapistplayingforthem
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:23 pm

I agree with Leo.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 pm

GabrielMora wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Suarez is showing he would sacrafice a ban in order for his team to win, i love that, and i would 100% do the same.

Suarez not worthy

If you think Busquets and Dani Alves are cunts for their theatrics, fair enough. I'm not going to excuse their behaviors let along praise them for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:24 pm

NZG wrote:I agree with Leo.

Of course you would. You are a Liverpool fan. You are desperate to see your team win at all costs, whether you have to cheat your way through or not.
    GabrielMora
    GabrielMora

Post by GabrielMora Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    GabrielMora wrote:

Suarez not worthy

If you think Busquets and Dani Alves are cunts for their theatrics, fair enough. I'm not going to excuse their behaviors let along praise them for it.

That roid powered niglet in your signature is a cunt too, by your logic obviously
    GabrielMora
    GabrielMora

Post by GabrielMora Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Of course you would. You are a Liverpool fan. You are desperate to see your team win at all costs, whether you have to cheat your way through or not.

So much irony rofl

Where did cheating get you this season eh?

HALA FUCKING MADRID yippee yippee yippee yippee

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

GabrielMora wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

So much irony rofl

Where did cheating get you this season eh?

HALA FUCKING MADRID yippee yippee yippee yippee

You are a poor troll, Leo.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:28 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    GabrielMora
    GabrielMora

Post by GabrielMora Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:29 pm

NZG wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

This Rolling Eyes

NZG not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:29 pm

NZG wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Suspect
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

I win teams to win fairly...but I don't blame players for whatever they do.....I only blame the officials/authority for not spotting the mistakes or making sure that it cannot be done.

Players do what they can to win is their job and I don't really mind it. If someone hand balls it or dives...I'm angry at the officials if they don't get the decision correct, not the offender.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:33 pm

Lux wrote:I win teams to win fairly...but I don't blame players for whatever they do.....I only blame the officials/authority for not spotting the mistakes or making sure that it cannot be done.

Players do what they can to win is their job and I don't really mind it. If someone hand balls it or dives...I'm angry at the officials if they don't get the decision correct, not the offender.

For example, the referee acted correctly when Suarez hand balled it. So how can you be angry at the official?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:45 pm

He isn't angry at the officials in that case. He was dealt with fairly in that case.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:48 pm

NZG wrote:He isn't angry at the officials in that case. He was dealt with fairly in that case.

So you are okay with your players handling the ball on the line to rob the opponent and win yourself? You don't feel guilty at all?
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Post by Bye_Ya Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:59 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    NZG wrote:He isn't angry at the officials in that case. He was dealt with fairly in that case.

So you are okay with your players handling the ball on the line to rob the opponent and win yourself? You don't feel guilty at all?

Technically, every part of that incident was handled according to the rules, but I would be ashamed if a player I supported had to do it that way. But to be honest I think it was more pure reaction than anything. This was the world cup after all. In that case I would actually hope my player would wear his heart on his sleeve. Suarez is a nutcase though, which is what make the whole thing a messy situation. I respect his competitiveness but the guy acts like a neanderthal sometimes.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Suarez is an honest man. I respect his comments.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 pm

Bye_Ya wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Technically, every part of that incident was handled according to the rules, but I would be ashamed if a player I supported had to do it that way. But to be honest I think it was more pure reaction than anything. This was the world cup after all. In that case I would actually hope my player would wear his heart on his sleeve. Suarez is a nutcase though, which is what make the whole thing a messy situation. I respect his competitiveness but the guy acts like a neanderthal sometimes.

I can understand a player doing something out of reaction, but he is coming out and saying he doesn't regret what he does and that he would do it again a million times over. That I can never respect.

For example, when Messi scored with his hand, he never mentioned it like he was sort of ashamed of it. You don't see him coming out and saying he would do it again if it would gift Barca La Liga.
    Schnix
    Schnix

Supports : AS Roma, AC Siena, any Bundesliga club but Bayern

Post by Schnix Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:36 pm

ahlycotc wrote:

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win 0

its fo da teammmmm
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:38 pm

I know I'm not really up to date with the Leo situation, but wasn't that phaggot a Malaga fan?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:38 pm

How long ago was that? scratch
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:43 pm

So do you agree then, if you agree that Suarez is scum for willing to do this type of act again, that if a player is the last man back during a breakaway.. and cannot tackle the ball away fairly.. and he tackles the player instead preventing a breakaway goal.. that he should also be ridiculed and called scum?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm

Schnix wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Suarez Willing to Cheat to See Liverpool Win 0

its fo da teammmmm

And that will be a little black spot on Messi's career. I didn't respect him for doing it, but at least he isn't going around saying he would do it again and again as long as his team wins.

N wrote:So do you agree then, if you agree that Suarez is scum for willing to do this type of act again, that if a player is the last man back during a breakaway.. and cannot tackle the ball away fairly.. and he tackles the player instead preventing a breakaway goal.. that he should also be ridiculed and called scum?

I think intentionally gaining an unfair advantage to prevent a team from scoring or to make your team score is unsportsmanlike. There are varying degrees to the type of situation. My biggest problem isn't the fact that Suarez did what he did. But the fact that he goes out in the media and has no shame and says he would do it again. That is a cunt.

Last edited by ahlycotc on Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:29 pm

ahm thats pretty obvious, you only need to see him play to know that.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:44 pm

I guess his parents never told him it's just a game.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:17 pm

This is brand new information.
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Post by JamieB Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:41 pm

facepalm more of a cunt than ever now and oh leo too now...
    chiboygeorge
    chiboygeorge

Post by chiboygeorge Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:47 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Bye_Ya wrote:

I can understand a player doing something out of reaction, but he is coming out and saying he doesn't regret what he does and that he would do it again a million times over. That I can never respect.

For example, when Messi scored with his hand, he never mentioned it like he was sort of ashamed of it. You don't see him coming out and saying he would do it again if it would gift Barca La Liga.
    Messi's is even worse, he doesn't say he would go and do it again.......he just goes out and DOES it again!

Messi = CUNT by your logic.

/Messi is a cunt

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:00 am