Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
chiboygeorge
Scouser_Dave
Cameron.
Royal
El Jefe
Jord
AriseForLife
luke.
Cadbury
Kuled
crump
15 posters

Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders

Poll

Left Midfielder of the Decade

[ 5 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left15%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left3%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left9%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left24%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [24%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left18%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left12%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left3%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left0%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left15%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_left0%Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 33
    Poll closed
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders

Post by Mario Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 am

(polskaGOLA) wrote:Hard one.

Cross out Pires, as great as he was, I think there were better.

Cross out Ronaldo, he is shite.

Cross out Vicente, as great as he was in Betis, he wasn't the same in Valencia.

Cross out Ribery and Robben, not as great as the greats.

Cross out Giggs and Iniesta. Don't think they were as great as the greats either.

Messi is the SUB I would think. He is just that good to gain that title.

Than it's between Nedved and Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho is more tricks while Nedved was pure pure talent. Perhaps is the vote had an AMC option, Ronaldinho would get it, but for now, I vote Nedved.

Vicente never played for Betis, you're confusing him with Joaquin.
    luke.
    luke.

Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 Empty Re: Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders

Post by luke. Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:19 am

iPepe wrote:
    (polskaGOLA) wrote:Hard one.

Cross out Pires, as great as he was, I think there were better.

Cross out Ronaldo, he is shite.

Cross out Vicente, as great as he was in Betis, he wasn't the same in Valencia.

Cross out Ribery and Robben, not as great as the greats.

Cross out Giggs and Iniesta. Don't think they were as great as the greats either.

Messi is the SUB I would think. He is just that good to gain that title.

Than it's between Nedved and Ronaldinho. Ronaldinho is more tricks while Nedved was pure pure talent. Perhaps is the vote had an AMC option, Ronaldinho would get it, but for now, I vote Nedved.

Vicente never played for Betis, you're confusing him with Joaquin.

Yep we figured Laughing Look at previous posts Wink
    Mario
    Mario

Formerly known as : El Pipita
    Supports : Real Madrid Castilla

Post by Mario Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:21 am

I don't get why Messi and Ronaldo are at LM tbf, they can play there it's like putting someone like Carlos at RB.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:23 am

Giggs Real Footballs Team of the Decade: Left Midfielders - Page 2 914411
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:04 am

1. Nevded
    2. Dinho
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:12 am

Nedved, but voted for Pires for obvious reasons.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:33 am

iPepe wrote:I don't get why Messi and Ronaldo are at LM tbf, they can play there it's like putting someone like Carlos at RB.
    This. scratch

Ronaldinho gets my 1st vote and Nedved my 2nd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 6:25 am