Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+27
Drake
Rafael Benitez
Trig
Ben 10
Mouse
SBSP
The_Quilo
TheRangersFan
The Bat-Man
George
Van Wolfswinkel
Start.
LFC_Grunners
Bye_Ya
luke.
FishnChips
Laurencio
Zzonked
Gegilworld93
Mal
Jord
Kuled
Sean
Ben
Harrold
Barton
Andy
31 posters

Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently

Poll

Agree?

[ 17 ]
    Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Bar_left55%Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Bar_left23%Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Bar_left22%Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Bar_right [22%] 

Total Votes: 31
    Anonymous

Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Empty Re: Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:31 pm

Scott wrote:I thought it was a bit embarrassing to see Terry shouting out the instructions to the players.

Why? He was just doing a bit of motivation/leading as expected from a captain of a club.
    Bye_Ya
    Bye_Ya

Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently - Page 2 Empty Re: Roberto Di Matteo should get the Chelsea job permanently

Post by Bye_Ya Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:33 pm

Too soon man. Smile
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:14 am

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened, there isn't anyone else out there who have the credentials for the job, For some reason I just can't see Rafa at the bridge, Thinking about it a lot of the main candidates are firmer Chelsea managers themselves Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:17 am

He has been a lot better than I expected.
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:23 am

Don't see why not, Seem the players & fans love him already, Producing the good's aswell.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:28 am

Scott wrote:I thought it was a bit embarrassing to see Terry shouting out the instructions to the players.

A captain that is passionate about his team and wants to do everything he can to help.

So embarassing.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:57 am

Di Matteo's Barmy Army!
    FishnChips
    FishnChips

Post by FishnChips Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:00 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Why? He was just doing a bit of motivation/leading as expected from a captain of a club.
    Because it's only class and passionate if it's Stevie Me.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:05 am

So..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:14 am

I told you so.

Maybe people will see who the smartest person on the forum is after all. Rolling Eyes
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:17 am

You said nothing. Your OP consisted of 3 words "That is all."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 am

DI MATTEO'S BARMY ARMY
    WE HATE WOLVES SCUM
    DI MATTEO'S BARMY ARMY
    WE HATE WOLVES SCUM

Happy Tears Robbie

George
    George

Supports : Liverpool, Woking

Post by George Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:21 am

Di Matteo will be able to get a great job after his work at Chelsea.
    Not sure if he will get the Chelsea job though.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 am

He should if he doesn't do a Dalglish and blows all his kitty on shit English players.

He has a great understanding with a players, he gets them to play well, the fans love him, they are playing well.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:22 am

No doubt about it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:23 am

Kuled wrote:You said nothing. Your OP consisted of 3 words "That is all."

The poll says "agree?"

So mad. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:23 am

Give him that, i'ts a good "told you so" bump
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:26 am

Henrik's Tongue wrote:Give him that, i'ts a good "told you so" bump

I deserve a break, after all I'm trying to forge a courier in a difficult business to help provide for my wife and kids.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:28 am

Mad? Why would I be mad? Laughing
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 am

Jela correct again. not worthy
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by The_Quilo Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:58 pm

The Bat-Man wrote:He should if he doesn't do a Dalglish and blows all his kitty on shit English players.

He has a great understanding with a players, he gets them to play well, the fans love him, they are playing well.

Even if he does, he could make Jordan Henderson look like Iniesta. eek2
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

Di Matteo should be giving a chance, but I doubt he is good enough to take Chelsea to the next level. All he did was revert Chelsea back to the way they were before AVB. Grant turned around Chelsea's season and took them to the CL final. But he was sacked right away.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:01 pm

Grant's team was better than this one, though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:10 am

not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:12 am

He better keep the job.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Sun May 06, 2012 5:14 am

It all depends on the CL in my opinion, if he wins the CL, he will have a statue of him erected outside of Stamford Bridge.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sun May 06, 2012 5:16 am

He probably deserves it, but I don't think he is really that great of a manager.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:21 am

I don't know how on earth he figured out how to undermine Liverpool's ingenious policy of playing Henderson and Spearing in the middle, but he is a bit of a clever man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 5:22 am

Glen Damon wrote:I don't know how on earth he figured out how to undermine Liverpool's ingenious policy of playing Henderson and Spearing in the middle, but he is a bit of a clever man.

lol!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:30 am

Told you so. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:21 pm