Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
chemicalrubber
Steadman
lvrpl4life
Bye_Ya
Carlos Jenkinson
El_indian
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Laurencio
Mustangt125
The Zlatan
Theo Filippo
ConorCelticFC
RubyArmyCTFC
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Jord
Lux
Gegilworld93
Barton
CollieBuddz
George
Zzonked
Cadbury
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
29 posters

Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV

Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 Empty Re: Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV

Post by Steadman Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:22 am

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 Empty Re: Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:27 am

Lux wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:You find me an advert that portrays white British people as homosexual rapist savages.

Why would you think they are being portrayed as savages?

Er...because they are about to force Reina to have sex with their King.

Homosexual. I think it's an innocent play on Reina meaning "Queen"...but obviously there is this homosexuality too. One person is black and homosexual, so all blacks are suddenly homosexual. Do the whole tribe perform homosexual acts? No.....it's one person who fancies Reina. There are lots of people who are homosexual on TV...are all the producers who include them in the programs being offensive by stereotyping everyone as homosexual.....because obviously if one person on TV is homosexual....everyone who is in any way comparable to that person is too?

If it's a play on "Reina" meaning Queen then why not use a Western royal court? Why not portray white people as rapists? Because that would be unacceptable, it had to be a tribe of uncivilised black people.

I'd say rapists is going a bit far too. If I ask a woman to "banga banga" is that rape? A request and an action are different. Even if you want to make that assumption it's the same as my point above on homosexuality. There have been many rapists on TV, you don't assume that anyone comparable to that person is a rapist too. The only reason you make the point is because it's a black person, i.e. a minority.

If you say to a woman who doesn't speak your language "Banga banga" and then your minions shove her over to you, if she has sex with you after that then she'd have an excellent case for rape, yes.

You also have to think about this....can you really take a moral high ground when being offended by homosexuality? I agree that I wouldn't want to be thought of as homosexual.....but in this PC society, where there homophobia is wrong....how can you really bring up that argument?

You say that like it is a bad thing. I'm not offended by homosexuality.
    chemicalrubber
    chemicalrubber

Supports : Arsenal

Post by chemicalrubber Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:45 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If it's a play on "Reina" meaning Queen then why not use a Western royal court? Why not portray white people as rapists? Because that would be unacceptable, it had to be a tribe of uncivilised black people.

A Western royal court would take place in a modern Western society and modern royalty are known to be more rational and reserved with their sexual behaviour, so such a portrayal would be wholly unrealistic.

Besides, your interpretation of the video states that one particular black-skinned tribe probably somewhere in South America implies that all dark-skinned people in the world are savages; that is a completely ridiculous idea and is racist by itself, by making a silly generalisation on non-whites. I don't see why you like to nit-pick at imaginary ideas which are hypocritical by nature.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:50 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Er...because they are about to force Reina to have sex with their King.

Ok. So when any rapist is shown on TV, anyone who could be compared with that person is a savage and a rapist. White rapist on TV...dam those racist producers...I am not a savage or rapist.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    If it's a play on "Reina" meaning Queen then why not use a Western royal court? Why not portray white people as rapists? Because that would be unacceptable, it had to be a tribe of uncivilised black people.

If it was indeed done in a Western royal court.....people could say "Why not do it in a tribe?". It didn't have to be anybody in particular, but someone has to play the role.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If you say to a woman who doesn't speak your language "Banga banga" and then your minions shove her over to you, if she has sex with you after that then she'd have an excellent case for rape, yes.

Good thing there was no rape then.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:You say that like it is a bad thing. I'm not offended by homosexuality.

So you basically don't agree with half of the argument you're bringing up.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:57 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Alan wrote:R nd R Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 512670

"Park, Park where ever you may be you eat dogs in your own country"
    "We will kill any bastard that gets in our way"

Already explained these.

"Luis Saurez is going to die, how we kill him i dont know, cut him up from head to toe, all i know is Saurez is going to die"

It's true, Luis Suarez will die one day. Soon hopefully.

Disgusting songs and chants sung by Manchester United fans Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 950455 Why do you not post anything about these disgusting chants and songs your fans like to sing.

I have posted about these chants before.

You have never explained in detail how disgusting these chants are, and you have never opened up a thread about these disgusting chants. Why is this, is this because its the club you supportReina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 214775 Yet when anything about the great Liverpool football club comes up you are straight in there.Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 950455 Some would say you are just trolling.

And wanting Luis Saurez to die is also disgusting, and so are the chants of how they will kill him i dont know.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:35 am

The real racists are those who find this racist.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:40 am

I find the level of intelligence of the entire ad campaign more insulting to be honest -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It saddens me that some of you can't see the racism in this.

Why use a tribe rather than a western royal court? If it's really a wordplay rather than an excuse to make blacks look like savages, then why not go to a place that actually has a King, rather than a black tribe? It might shock some of you morons to know that tribes don't have Kings or Queens, they're a Western invention. If they used a white King though, they'd have to portray white people as endorsing rape, and a white King as a homosexual, and we can't have that can we?

Because it wouldn't make as much sense in a Western royal court.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:05 am

"He comes from Serbia, he'll fuckin murder ya."

Disgusting, implies all Serbians are murders.
    Trig
    Trig

Formerly known as : And0TheGr8

Post by Trig Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:07 am

Really? What a joke, nothing offensive.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:50 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:It saddens me that some of you can't see the racism in this.

Why use a tribe rather than a western royal court? If it's really a wordplay rather than an excuse to make blacks look like savages, then why not go to a place that actually has a King, rather than a black tribe? It might shock some of you morons to know that tribes don't have Kings or Queens, they're a Western invention. If they used a white King though, they'd have to portray white people as endorsing rape, and a white King as a homosexual, and we can't have that can we?

So it makes sense black tribes people would rape someone like savages?
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 am

Where's the racist part?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:54 am

Same old Liverpool Football Club Rolling Eyes
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:07 am

ahlycotc wrote:

Only if you subscribe to the view that black Kings are rapist savages whereas whites are not.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:29 am

Grenade wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

So it makes sense black tribes people would rape someone like savages?

It's not about rape. It's about the clash of civilizations and tribes that make it more appropriate for black tribes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:28 am

Maybe Reina likes being raped by black tribesmen
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:38 am

Guest wrote:R nd R Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 512670

"Park, Park where ever you may be you eat dogs in your own country"
    "We will kill any bastard that gets in our way"
    "Luis Saurez is going to die, how we kill him i dont know, cut him up from head to toe, all i know is Saurez is going to die"

Disgusting songs and chants sung by Manchester United fans Reina films racist, homophobic commercial, banned from TV - Page 3 950455 Why do you not post anything about these disgusting chants and songs your fans like to sing.
    rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:08 am