Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Noel Gallagher
Lux
Laurencio
Danny
Jordi
Carlos Jenkinson
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
Kuled
Drake
Childish Logic
SBSP
Andy
ResurrectionRooney
18 posters

arshavin and samba to russia

Anonymous

arshavin and samba to russia  - Page 3 Empty Re: arshavin and samba to russia

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:26 pm

What did I say?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2116842/Chris-Samba-embroiled-Russian-race-row.html

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:41 pm

I wonder if the situation would improve in time for the world cup.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:What did I say?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2116842/Chris-Samba-embroiled-Russian-race-row.html

Did anyone say there weren't cases of racism in Russia? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:57 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:What did I say?

Did anyone say there weren't cases of racism in Russia? scratch

Embarrassing league with embarrassing fans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:21 pm

that's Russians for ya, racist assholes
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:25 pm

akaranzo wrote:that's Russians for ya, racist assholes

25% of Estonia is Russian arshavin and samba to russia  - Page 3 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Lux wrote:
    akaranzo wrote:that's Russians for ya, racist assholes

Probably why he dislikes them.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:13 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Lux wrote:

Probably why he dislikes them.

Probably. I know this Lithuanian-Russian and he is the weirdest guy I know.

It's like aliens dropped him off Laughing
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:07 am

Would not get that if he stayed with us Rolling Eyes
    Noel Gallagher
    Noel Gallagher

Formerly known as : StickeyLFC

Post by Noel Gallagher Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:09 am

Lux wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Probably why he dislikes them.

Probably. I know this Lithuanian-Russian and he is the weirdest guy I know.

It's like aliens dropped him off Laughing

Since I am Lithuanian, I demand you to elaborate. Surprised
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:05 am

stickeyLFC wrote:Since I am Lithuanian, I demand you to elaborate. Surprised

I have been on this course with him, and we're now on the same work placement.

Whilst he has mostly lived in Lithuania.....I think he considers himself Russian, he said that being born in Lithuania was "unfortunate" Laughing......although I think he meant that more in an opportunistic way.

This guy is like a machine......all he wants to do is work, or study. He is always in a rush and can't live with himself if he's doing nothing "worthwhile". He's also very opinionated, and as he only came over from Lithuania less than a year ago.....he is quite new to England. He's fairly hard to understand, and he finds others hard to understand too. He can't understand the point of our language, he thinks Russian is a lot better and easier (though he would. But I guess his point that sentence structure is a lot looser in Russian does sound easier. He struggles to speak in the right structure in English, which is fair enough as he's new).

I have met a lot of people from all kinds of cultures, you do that whether you like it or not in London Laughing......but not so many Russians (as they're not part of the EU....but he happens to be Lithuanian-Russian so he can come)....and unlike say..Polish or Romanians (or generally anyone from Eastern Europe) who really aren't that much different, I think he is quite a bit more different. I guess it could just be him though...probably is. I've met a couple of Lithuanians before and they weren't like him.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:06 am

Lux wrote:
    stickeyLFC wrote:Since I am Lithuanian, I demand you to elaborate. Surprised

Whilst he has mostly lived in Lithuania.....I think he considers himself Russian, he said that being born in Lithuania was "unfortunate" Laughing......although I think he meant that more in an opportunistic way.

This guy is like a machine......all he wants to do is work, or study. He is always in a rush and can't live with himself if he's doing nothing "worthwhile". He's also very opinionated, and as he only came over from Lithuania less than a year ago.....he is quite new to England. He's fairly hard to understand, and he finds others hard to understand too. He can't understand the point of our language, he thinks Russian is a lot better and easier (though he would. But I guess his point that sentence structure is a lot looser in Russian does sound easier. He struggles to speak in the right structure in English, which is fair enough as he's new).

I have met a lot of people from all kinds of cultures, you do that whether you like it or not in London Laughing......but not so many Russians (as they're not part of the EU....but he happens to be Lithuanian-Russian so he can come)....and unlike say..Polish or Romanians (or generally anyone from Eastern Europe) who really aren't that much different, I think he is quite a bit more different. I guess it could just be him though...probably is. I've met a couple of Lithuanians before and they weren't like him.

Whens the part where you racially abuse him? think
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:08 am

Sean wrote:
    Lux wrote:

Whens the part where you racially abuse him? think
    rofl
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:13 am

Sean wrote:Whens the part where you racially abuse him? think

Laughing I have had a few jokes with him to be fair. He didn't understand half, and the some of the ones he did he was offended by Neutral
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:33 pm

Who didnt see this coming?

And why is this such a big deal? Italians and Spaniards are all racists too
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 pm

As are the English. They are among the biggest racists out there tbh.

Though I suppose some of the primitives out there representing my country are a disgrace as well.

So basicalyl you can't judge a population by it's primitives. Spaniards, Italians, English and Poles are not generally racist. Russia on the other hand, is. This is why it is a big deal and why it is happening in Russia on a constant basis, and why people are concerned over the WC2018.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:36 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:Who didnt see this coming?

A) Not all [insert nationality] are racists.
    B) Why is racism a big deal? I think you know the answer to that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:39 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Mustangt125 wrote:Who didnt see this coming?

No, but attitudes can be shared by a majority of [insert nationality] population.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Im not saying it's not a big deal that theyre being racist, what I mean was why is it such abig deal that it happened in Russia, which we all expected from them.

And I know not all (insert nationality) are racist, but we all know that spaniards and italians are considered far more racist than the English. Lots of black englishmen. There's one black Spaniard in history, Marcos Senna, and 0 black italians.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:46 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:Im not saying it's not a big deal that theyre being racist, what I mean was why is it such abig deal that it happened in Russia, which we all expected from them.

And I know not all (insert nationality) are racist, but we all know that spaniards and italians are considered far more racist than the English. Lots of black englishmen. There's one black Spaniard in history, Marcos Senna, and 0 black italians.
    Neutral That is because there are more black people in England.

It wasn't too long ago when the first black man was capped for the English NT you know.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Look, we don't need people nitpicking every fucking post.

Polska, youre good shit and everything.

What I was getting at is you can't and shouldn't really be surprised at anything coming out of Russia.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:50 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Neutral That is because there are more black people in England.

It wasn't too long ago when the first black man was capped for the English NT you know.

Long enough neu shades
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:54 pm

Mustangt125 wrote:Im not saying it's not a big deal that theyre being racist, what I mean was why is it such abig deal that it happened in Russia, which we all expected from them.

Im sure he's not the only black spanish person in history...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

No, but attitudes can be shared by a majority of [insert nationality] population.

Cool story, bro. That didn't change anything about calling all people of a certain nationality racists.

arshavin and samba to russia  - Page 3 Mario+Balotelli1
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:36 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:As are the English. They are among the biggest racists out there tbh.

Though I suppose some of the primitives out there representing my country are a disgrace as well.

So basicalyl you can't judge a population by it's primitives. Spaniards, Italians, English and Poles are not generally racist. Russia on the other hand, is. This is why it is a big deal and why it is happening in Russia on a constant basis, and why people are concerned over the WC2018.

You're talking shit again. Maybe 20 years ago, but now England is very multicultural country and one of the less racist countries in western society to be honest. Do you see the shit that goes on in America Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:50 pm

No. You just learned to bottle up all your racism and your country has became the definition of Political Correctness.

America has it's own problems too.

Only multicultural society that I think works(and will work long term, because I doubt England can stay the way it is, and even if it can, it isn't healthy) is Canada.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Polska, Lux, and Mustang arguing about who is more racist. Popcorn
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:No. You just learned to bottle up all your racism and your country has became the definition of Political Correctness.

America has it's own problems too.

Only multicultural society that I think works(and will work long term, because I doubt England can stay the way it is, and even if it can, it isn't healthy) is Canada.

That's completely ignorant. The only one that works would be the one that you live in Confused

From my personal experience, I think we are very welcoming. The only thing that makes people racist is the political correctness itself, if not for that I don't think people would have their misguided hatred. The media won't give you realistic answers Polska, it's not reality.

Still though....I genuinely think that a lot of the non White British groups are more socially racist these days.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Because it does. There is no race issues here in Canada and immigrants make up a HUGE percentage of the population and yet everybody lives together happily and it is completely a non-issue, and unlike in England, we are open to discuss race as well. It is about as good as it gets, can't think anywhere else that is better on this issue.

To be fair, alot of the USA is similar to Canada on this as well.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Because it does. There is no race issues here in Canada and immigrants make up a HUGE percentage of the population and yet everybody lives together happily and it is completely a non-issue, and unlike in England, we are open to discuss race as well. It is about as good as it gets, can't think anywhere else that is better on this issue.

To be fair, alot of the USA is similar to Canada on this as well.

I can understand why it would be like that, as it's the New World and there's less of a "this is our land" view.

I wouldn't say that America is less racist though. I don't really know enough about Canada. Not the first time I've heard it's reputation as a multicultural place though.

Still...I'm thinking that in a few generations time, it will be a lot better.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:27 pm