Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Noel Gallagher
Lux
Laurencio
Danny
Jordi
Carlos Jenkinson
Phadunkin Donuts
Gegilworld93
Kuled
Drake
Childish Logic
SBSP
Andy
ResurrectionRooney
18 posters

arshavin and samba to russia

Anonymous

arshavin and samba to russia  - Page 2 Empty Re: arshavin and samba to russia

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:36 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Compared to russia? Yes.

Racist and abusive chants are still a serious problem in the UK.

RUSSIA

1) Cameroonian player André Bikey suffered racist abuse while playing for Lokomotiv.
    2) Brazilian footballer Antonio Geder of Saturn Moscow was received with a chorus of monkey chants at Petrovsky Stadium in a match against Zenit.
    3) In March 2008, black players of French side Marseille - including André Ayew, Ronald Zubar and Charles Kaboré - were targeted by fans of Zenit Saint Petersburg
    4) On 20 August 2010, Peter Odemwingie, a Soviet-born Nigerian international, joined Premier League team West Bromwich Albion. Shortly after signing for West Brom, photographs showed Lokomotiv Moscow fans celebrating the sale of Odemwingie through the use of racist banners targeted at the player. One banner included the image of a banana and read "Thanks West Brom"
    5) On 12 February 2011, Roberto Carlos signed a contract with Russian Premier League club Anzhi Makhachkala. In March, during a game away at Zenit Saint Petersburg, a banana was held near Carlos by one of the fans as the footballer was taking part in a flag-raising ceremony.

UK

1) On 21 April 2004, Ron Atkinson resigned from ITV after he was caught making a racist remark live on air about the black Chelsea F.C. player Marcel Desailly: believing the microphone to be switched off, he said, "...he [Desailly] is what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick ice cream".
    2) On 13 January 2007, The FA charged Newcastle player Emre Belözoğlu with "using racially-aggravated abusive and/or insulting words", referring to an incident during the 3-0 defeat by Everton at Goodison Park on 30 December 2006.[80] Emre was, on 16 February 2007, accused of more racist behaviour, this time against Bolton's El Hadji Diouf.[81] However, on 1 March 2007, it was revealed that Diouf would not be pursuing his claim.[82] It was also later revealed that Watford player Al Bangura had released a statement declaring that he was the victim of racist abuse from Emre.
    3) On 6 March 2007 it was announced that the Metropolitan Police were investigating apparent anti-Semitic chants by West Ham fans before the match with Spurs two days previously after a video of the offence surfaced on the internet.
    4) On 7 April 2007, in a match between Rotherham and Gillingham, Gillingham keeper Kelvin Jack was racially abused by a Rotherham fan. On 13 April 2007, the fan was banned for life from the club.
    5) Following his appointment as manager in September 2007, Israeli Avram Grant has been the subject of anti-Semitic taunts from some Chelsea fans; Grant's father was a Polish survivor of the German Nazi Holocaust;[86] Grant has also received death threats and anti-Semitic post.
    6) In November 2008, Middlesbrough's Egyptian forward Mido was subjected to Islamophobic chanting from a small number of Newcastle United fans. Mido had been subjected to similar chants the previous year, again from Newcastle fans.
    7) During a League Cup match between Blackpool and Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium on 22 September 2009, Blackpool player Jason Euell, who at the time was sat on the substitutes bench was racially abused by a Stoke fan, who was ejected from the stadium and subsequently arrested by Staffordshire Police, before being released pending inquiries.
    Cool Luis Suarez
    9) Arrests of racist fans recently
    10) Insert racist incidents from Scotland and other parts of the UK.
    ----------

The point of this post isn't to say racism in the UK is more than racism in Russia (although it could be). But too often have I seen people from the UK say disgusting and racist things towards Russia/Russians and forget that their own country is just as bad.
    February 24 2012, Stan Collymore gets called "Stan Coonymore" on twitter by British Professional Boxer.

Last edited by Ché Guayaba on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 am

In denial.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:48 am

Some people will never change. It was silly of me to think that Jela was actually starting to behave and stop sounding like an idiot.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Compared to russia? Yes.

RUSSIA

1) Cameroonian player André Bikey suffered racist abuse while playing for Lokomotiv.
    2) Brazilian footballer Antonio Geder of Saturn Moscow was received with a chorus of monkey chants at Petrovsky Stadium in a match against Zenit.
    3) In March 2008, black players of French side Marseille - including André Ayew, Ronald Zubar and Charles Kaboré - were targeted by fans of Zenit Saint Petersburg
    4) On 20 August 2010, Peter Odemwingie, a Soviet-born Nigerian international, joined Premier League team West Bromwich Albion. Shortly after signing for West Brom, photographs showed Lokomotiv Moscow fans celebrating the sale of Odemwingie through the use of racist banners targeted at the player. One banner included the image of a banana and read "Thanks West Brom"
    5) On 12 February 2011, Roberto Carlos signed a contract with Russian Premier League club Anzhi Makhachkala. In March, during a game away at Zenit Saint Petersburg, a banana was held near Carlos by one of the fans as the footballer was taking part in a flag-raising ceremony.

UK

1) On 21 April 2004, Ron Atkinson resigned from ITV after he was caught making a racist remark live on air about the black Chelsea F.C. player Marcel Desailly: believing the microphone to be switched off, he said, "...he [Desailly] is what is known in some schools as a fucking lazy thick ice cream".
    2) On 13 January 2007, The FA charged Newcastle player Emre Belözoğlu with "using racially-aggravated abusive and/or insulting words", referring to an incident during the 3-0 defeat by Everton at Goodison Park on 30 December 2006.[80] Emre was, on 16 February 2007, accused of more racist behaviour, this time against Bolton's El Hadji Diouf.[81] However, on 1 March 2007, it was revealed that Diouf would not be pursuing his claim.[82] It was also later revealed that Watford player Al Bangura had released a statement declaring that he was the victim of racist abuse from Emre.
    3) On 6 March 2007 it was announced that the Metropolitan Police were investigating apparent anti-Semitic chants by West Ham fans before the match with Spurs two days previously after a video of the offence surfaced on the internet.
    4) On 7 April 2007, in a match between Rotherham and Gillingham, Gillingham keeper Kelvin Jack was racially abused by a Rotherham fan. On 13 April 2007, the fan was banned for life from the club.
    5) Following his appointment as manager in September 2007, Israeli Avram Grant has been the subject of anti-Semitic taunts from some Chelsea fans; Grant's father was a Polish survivor of the German Nazi Holocaust;[86] Grant has also received death threats and anti-Semitic post.
    6) In November 2008, Middlesbrough's Egyptian forward Mido was subjected to Islamophobic chanting from a small number of Newcastle United fans. Mido had been subjected to similar chants the previous year, again from Newcastle fans.
    7) During a League Cup match between Blackpool and Stoke City at the Britannia Stadium on 22 September 2009, Blackpool player Jason Euell, who at the time was sat on the substitutes bench was racially abused by a Stoke fan, who was ejected from the stadium and subsequently arrested by Staffordshire Police, before being released pending inquiries.
    Cool Luis Suarez
    ----------

The point of this post isn't to say racism in the UK is more than racism in Russia (although it could be). But too often have I seen people from the UK say disgusting and racist things towards Russia/Russians and forget that their own country is just as bad.
    Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:May as well put a fucking sign 'Racists R Us' above Russia, fucking idiot. He's got fucking PL teams sniffing around him and he moves to that shitehole? Money grabbing cunt.

Smile

And England isn't racist free.

England has massive racial problems.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:52 am

ahlycotc wrote:Some people will never change. It was silly of me to think that Jela was actually starting to behave and stop sounding like an idiot.

Because I disagree with you on something, I'm an idiot? Laughing

Each to their own but I bet Samba has never been racially abused by a whole stadium like Roberto Carlos, which will most probably happen to himself. People throwing objects at him i.e.banana's.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:55 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Some people will never change. It was silly of me to think that Jela was actually starting to behave and stop sounding like an idiot.

Each to their own but I bet Samba has never been racially abused by a whole stadium like Roberto Carlos, which will most probably happen to himself. People throwing objects at him i.e.banana's.

No, what is idiotic is your disgusting labeling of Russia and Russians and your hypocrisy. When confronted with facts, you simply reply "in denial" (which is quite ironic).
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 am

GL.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

No, what is idiotic is your disgusting labeling of Russia and Russians and your hypocrisy. When confronted with facts, you simply reply "in denial" (which is quite ironic).

That's not facts, that is chosen incidents. Not every case is recorded there, therefore unreliable. Disgusting? I'm only basing it on what everyone else has seen aimed at Eto'o & Carlos. You've evidently got a problem with the UK, so you're going to be biased. Anyway, why make such a big deal? I stated my opinion and you the same. Leave it there? I wasn't intending to hurt anyone.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:58 am

Angwa, Eto'o, Jucilei, Tardelli, Roberto Carlos from Anzhi are all black or dark skinned, never heard anything about them being racially abused expect Carlos' banana incident vs Zenit.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:59 am

Jordo wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:May as well put a fucking sign 'Racists R Us' above Russia, fucking idiot. He's got fucking PL teams sniffing around him and he moves to that shitehole? Money grabbing cunt.

Smile

Lux thinks England's racism free actually

Edit: lol someone deleted my post, I meant every bit of it but oh well

Last edited by Fonseca on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:00 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Jordo wrote:

Lux thinks England's racism free actually

Also someone ban that inbred cunt Jela

That's right, when people actually have a proper discussion on here that requires some level of intellect you try and spoil it with cheap shots. Please, just leave.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:02 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Angwa, Eto'o, Jucilei, Tardelli, Roberto Carlos from Anzhi are all black or dark skinned, never heard anything about them being racially abused expect Carlos' banana incident vs Zenit.
    Maybe because Anzhi is from Dagestan?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:03 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

That's not facts, that is chosen incidents. Not every case is recorded there, therefore unreliable. Disgusting? I'm only basing it on what everyone else has seen aimed at Eto'o & Carlos. You've evidently got a problem with the UK, so you're going to be biased. Anyway, why make such a big deal? I stated my opinion and you the same. Leave it there? I wasn't intending to hurt anyone.

Like I said, the intention of my post wasn't to make a comparison of incidents between Russia and the UK. The fact remains, there are have been several incidents of racism in the UK over the past few years and it's beginning to be a major problem that needs to be dealt with.

So let me get this straight, you are basing a whole nation and its people based on abuse towards two players?

I don't have a problem with the UK. I call out bullshit and problems I see everywhere. Whether that be in the UK, Russia, US, or even Egypt. I don't however label the UK as a shithole or generalize a whole people because of the actions of a minority.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:06 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Like I said, the intention of my post wasn't to make a comparison of incidents between Russia and the UK. The fact remains, there are have been several incidents of racism in the UK over the past few years and it's beginning to be a major problem that needs to be dealt with.

So let me get this straight, you are basing a whole nation and its people based on abuse towards two players?

I don't have a problem with the UK. I call out bullshit and problems I see everywhere. Whether that be in the UK, Russia, US, or even Egypt. I don't however label the UK as a shithole or generalize a whole people because of the actions of a minority.

Who have recently moved, yes. Of course I don't watch Russian football.

But based on this one incident, you are saying that I am still a troll?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:07 am

Ahly, That is what you call a troll. i.e. fonesca Laughing

At least I contribute.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:09 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

I didn't call you a troll. A troll is one who says things just to get a reaction. It seems you actually believe and defend what you said earlier.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:10 am

Please stay on topic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:12 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

I didn't call you a troll. A troll is one who says things just to get a reaction. It seems you actually believe and defend what you said earlier.

Anything that you don't agree with, you reject. Therefore until this changes, there isn't even any point in speaking.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:15 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Compared to russia? Yes.

RUSSIA

UK

Cool Luis Suarez
    ----------

How many black players play for Zenit St Petersburg Ahly? Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 am

If Glen Johnson is Black so Bruno Alves. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:26 am

Arshavin Cry
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:27 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:If Glen Johnson is Black so Bruno Alves. shifty
    Glen is a milky caramel colour.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:13 am

wrong post
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:03 am

And Samba has gone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:47 am

arshavin, so happy for him not worthy
    fucking great player, mistreated at arsenal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Arshavin "was" a great player at Arsenal, then he became a lazy bastard. Hope he does well at Zenit though, I like him.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm

So Blakburn definitely going down then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:30 am

Laurencio wrote:So Blakburn definitely going down then.

Well, I think they've picked up a little lately and he's not being playing. Club say he was injured but I think we all know that really he was just refusing to.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:11 am

Russian media saying that Samba is getting 150k a week rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:26 pm