Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
ayvee1
crump
Kris
GK01
Jordi
Lux
10 posters

Actual ratings vs What you think they should be

Anonymous

Actual ratings vs What you think they should be - Page 2 Empty Re: Actual ratings vs What you think they should be

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:34 pm

Lux wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:I'm talking about getting promoted, so how much money do Watford earn in a season? We earn £1-2million from the league.

You get money from being on Sky or ESPN however many times a season.

I don't know what we make, but not a lot. We constantly have to sell our best players and we're still not making much progress towards getting rid of our debt.

We have a £15million blackhole every season that we need to fund and we still manage to win the league year in year out.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Actual ratings vs What you think they should be - Page 2 Empty Re: Actual ratings vs What you think they should be

Post by Lux Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 pm

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Lux wrote:

You get money from being on Sky or ESPN however many times a season.

I don't know what we make, but not a lot. We constantly have to sell our best players and we're still not making much progress towards getting rid of our debt.

We have a £15million blackhole every season that we need to fund and we still manage to win the league year in year out.

You win the league because of that £15million blackhole.

Overspending when you can't afford it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:37 pm

+ These rating are obviously based in playing in the SPL i.e. if we moved to the PL (not saying we will, it'll never happen) then they'd obviously go down.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:38 pm

Lux wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

You win the league because of that £15million blackhole.

Overspending when you can't afford it.

We can afford it though, they only reason we're in admin is because HMRC expect us to give them over £100million for a legal practice, it wasn't even illegal when we done it, they just decided that it was recently so they're taking us and 15 EPL clubs to court.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:41 pm

So, please take note as I've already said, these are based on playing in the SPL, they'd go down if we played in England.

+ The average rating of the team is 68-69 with those ratings.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:44 pm

A players rating is supposed to be based on their ability, not league they play in.

They wouldn't go down just by moving to the Premier League....that doesn't even make sense Laughing

Ratings aren't based on averages either.....it's about every single player as an individual.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:46 pm

Lux wrote:A players rating is supposed to be based on their ability, not league they play in.

They wouldn't go down just by moving to the Premier League....that doesn't even make sense Laughing

Ratings aren't based on averages either.....it's about every single player as an individual.

Okay, can anyone actually contribute to the topic question?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:52 pm

I see the Reus love is spreading. Love

Anyway, Torres 84 - 80
    Koscielny 81 - 83
    Lewandoski 80 - 83
    Hunterlaar 84 - 85

That's all I can think of atm.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:59 pm

Splashy wrote:I see the Reus love is spreading. Love

Anyway, Torres 84 - 80
    Koscielny 81 - 83
    Lewandoski 80 - 83
    Hunterlaar 84 - 85

That's all I can think of atm.

I only found out that he was re-joining Dortmund yesterday Faint

Next season, Gotze, Reus, Lewandowki etc wank 2
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Some players from the Danish league, and what their ratings should be:

Bjelland - 75 (best CB in the Danish league)
    Mikkelsen - 68-70 (really good RW, getting what's more or less his breakthrough)
    Okore - 70 (used '11 to get from unknown to the national team)
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Agger, Adam, Gerrard and Carroll 5*s.

Bitch, please.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Don't know what Jonny Hayes is, but should be at least an 85.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:11 am

ayvee1 wrote:Don't know what Jonny Hayes is, but should be at least an 85.

What the fucks been wrong with you these past few days? Laughing
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:40 am

Actual ratings vs What you think they should be - Page 2 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:41 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Actual ratings vs What you think they should be - Page 2 70955

What the fuck is that? You don't even know what's happened or nothing as you weren't here when I posted and I've since edited it because of a misunderstanding which I shall rectify later. Such a faggot. facepalm
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:42 am

I have seen Lux's posts you idiot.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:46 am

Spoiler:

What exactly can you see from that?
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Post by Jeff Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 am

Noticed they dropped Torres down to 84 now that's good he use to be 86 i still think he should be alot lower than 84 like late 70's or something.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 am

Enqirue should be about an 83-84.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:50 am

Kyro's post then. Are you saying that a player should be boosted because you haven't seen enough of them? Actual ratings vs What you think they should be - Page 2 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 am

Jeff wrote:Noticed they dropped Torres down to 84 now that's good he use to be 86 i still think he should be alot lower than 84 like late 70's or something.

Nah, he's not that bad. Laughing

Remember, class is permanent Mischief
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:52 am

Mustangt125 wrote:Enqirue should be about an 83-84.

I'd say 83 yeah, he always gets underrated.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Post by Jeff Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Jeff wrote:Noticed they dropped Torres down to 84 now that's good he use to be 86 i still think he should be alot lower than 84 like late 70's or something.

Carroll is only rated 78 and he's been doing better than torres at the moment tho.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 am

Jeff wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Carroll is only rated 78 and he's been doing better than torres at the moment tho.

WTF? Carroll went down to 78? facepalm Neutral

Should be 82, been great recently.
    Jeff
    Jeff

Post by Jeff Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:00 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Jeff wrote: Carroll is only rated 78 and he's been doing better than torres at the moment tho.

Ye was playing with a mate of mine yesterday all the ratings have completey changed carroll is only 78 and skrtel is 80 should be like 82-83 imo.
    Lux
    Lux

Post by Lux Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 am

rofl

Adebayor is still 82 and Defoe is like 80 I think?

Both >>>> Carroll
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 am

Jeff wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Ye was playing with a mate of mine yesterday all the ratings have completey changed carroll is only 78 and skrtel is 80 should be like 82-83 imo.

Funny how the press can affect a players rating in a fucking football game, press say he's shite, lets drop his rating.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:12 am

for west brom (imo)

Long 75 >> 78
    dorrans 76 >> 73
    McAuley 68 >> 72
    Jones 68 >> 71
    Morrison 71 >> 77
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:15 am

Well, in fairness, he has been pretty shit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Jeff wrote:Ye was playing with a mate of mine yesterday all the ratings have completey changed carroll is only 78 and skrtel is 80 should be like 82-83 imo.

Funny how the press can affect a players rating in a fucking football game, press say he's shite, lets drop his rating.
    but he is shite rofl a few half decent games doesnt mean he should be an 82 facepalm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 1:50 pm