Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Jorlung
Gegilworld93
Carlos Jenkinson
Ben 10
Marvin
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
drivescore
Muhkoo
Lux
Jordi
Childish Logic
15 posters

Complain about FIFA ratings here.

Anonymous

Complain about FIFA ratings here. Empty Complain about FIFA ratings here.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Point gave me an idea(and Sophisticated beggar)

Although this is more to do with shocking ratings not something like Ronaldo getting a 91 when he deserves a 92 or some daft shit like that.

Anyways. To start it out.

Maranhão

55 acc 41 speed. facepalm
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Complain about FIFA ratings here. Empty Re: Complain about FIFA ratings here.

Post by Childish Logic Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:21 pm

Apperantly liverpool have 6 5 star skill players.... facepalm

carrol has it facepalm

bellamy 80 downing 82 lucas 80. Are my biggest worries.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:38 pm

The update is so fucking stupid. Laughing

Aluko is only a 69 yet everyone on here will know how good he is, one of best players this season and bargain of the season, yet he's 7 away from Naismith who is 76. Aluko should be around 73.

Again, Edu, one of our best players this season yet he's been downgraded from 69 to 67?

McCulloch is another, went from 70 down to 67?

Kerkar has went from 63 to 60, yet he'd never played for us when the game come out and he's played for us like 3 times this season scoring 2, the fuck is that about? Laughing

Bartley's height is still not fixed, game has him at 5'9 yet he's actually 6'3. Laughing

A few are understandable i.e. McKay & Bedoya got worse because they are both shit.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:42 pm

Rickie Lambert 71. Mad

Lower than Sharp. Nothing against Billy, just that Lambert is one of the best players in the division.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:01 pm

Pretty much if you aren't playing in the BPL you are underrated. Or maybe that's not the case, maybe everyone in the BPL is just overrated.

Look at Vela, not doing a single fuck for Arsenal for the last 5 years or some shit, constantly rated 77 76 ect. Moves to Real Sociedad and is doing very well, 74. Huh

If I had it my way Vela would be a 69 but that's not the point. The point is that he is playing well but because he moved to a smaller club in Spain he takes a massive hit. Look at Hernandez, banging goals left and right for Chivas, never had more than a 72 in his career. Moves to United hasn't played a single game but has a 79, season later he's 83.

It's not like he's improved massively or anything he's still the same player he was at Chivas, actually he's probably worse now.

/rant.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:56 pm

Iwelumo 67 facepalm

This guy is an embarrassment to the sport, anyone who has a lower rating in our team should feel hard done by.

I think some of our youth players have a too low rating. Sean Murray is now playing for our first time and doing well but he is something like 54....when considering how well he is playing it should be at least 10+ that.

*edit* Wait..the new ratings are out? Oh....shifty

Jesus......they really have done a half job on Watford.

Loach - Stayed the same but he probably should have gone down. So many mistakes this season. I also hope that they bother putting Kuszczak into the team. Also Trotta too, he just joined on loan today.
    Mariappa - Up to 73, very impressed tbh because he is good.
    Hogg - Up to 70....he has been our best player and deserves the boost from 64. Very good player, would get into any team in the league IMO.
    Murray - Only 59...up a little but 59 for a first team player in this league is pretty poor......I think he's better. He is keeping out Yeates who is 66...so you'd think that he's better?
    Kacaniklic - Maybe 63 is fair. He is a good dribbler...something which I don't think they have given him credit for.
    Deeney - Only 63. Sordell has left now....and Deeney is our main man! Garner is 64 and he's not as good as Deeney so this baffles me. Deeney has scored more and played more than Garner...I would have thought he would at least go up to 66.
    Iwelumo - Still 67 rofl He should be like 60.

There's some other poor ratings/weird stuff in the reserves but it doesn't really matter.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:34 pm

Ché Guayaba wrote:Pretty much if you aren't playing in the BPL you are underrated. Or maybe that's not the case, maybe everyone in the BPL is just overrated.

Look at Vela, not doing a single fuck for Arsenal for the last 5 years or some shit, constantly rated 77 76 ect. Moves to Real Sociedad and is doing very well, 74. Huh

If I had it my way Vela would be a 69 but that's not the point. The point is that he is playing well but because he moved to a smaller club in Spain he takes a massive hit. Look at Hernandez, banging goals left and right for Chivas, never had more than a 72 in his career. Moves to United hasn't played a single game but has a 79, season later he's 83.

It's not like he's improved massively or anything he's still the same player he was at Chivas, actually he's probably worse now.

/rant.
    No way is he worse now, just playing v better players and you think BPL is no harder. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:49 am

You're right Kyro. It must be a daunting task having to play against world class opposition like Robert Huth, Nicky Shorey, and Sylvain Distin week in and week out. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:52 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:You're right Kyro. It must be a daunting task having to play against world class opposition like Robert Huth, Nicky Shorey, and Sylvain Distin week in and week out. -_-

Skrtel ,Agger, Terry, Vermaelen is more like it.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:45 am

nearly fell off couch laughing when i saw that Agger really has 5 star skill moves, he is good and deserved the slight bump in overall but 5 star skills ??? Eriksen doesn't have 5 star skill moves Sad
    drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Post by drivescore Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:52 am

Reus is still too low

drivescore
    drivescore

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Bayern Munich, Liverpool FC

Post by drivescore Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 am

Robben is so fucking overrated Neu tunes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:31 am

Instead of putting Chiellini at 86 they bumped him down. Clueless twats. Cry

Our midfield is deadly though.
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd
    Lil-Milzer-Ladd

Supports : Liverpool FC <3

Post by Lil-Milzer-Ladd Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:47 am

Deivid (Flamengo, look him up) deserves to be a 40 when you see this!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cYG0KKEY-IA
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:01 am

I don't like how they made Lucho so slow.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:59 am

Faurlin and Mackie are too low,Barton probably should have gone down a bit but otherwise I'd say most of our ratings are fair.

I think Cerny has gone down a bit too Suspect
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:26 am

Stuckmann only a 64 when he's the best 'keeper in the league, Hume gone down one for some reason when he's got 7 this season, fuck is that about?

On the plus side, Coutts is now 2nd best rated in League One going up to a 69.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:28 am

Lucas finally broke the 80 barrier. No complaints here.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 am

NZG wrote:Apperantly liverpool have 6 5 star skill players.... facepalm

carrol has it facepalm

Perfectly fine for those two
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 am

Lucas >>> Rosicky, Diaby, Ramsey, Song, Wilshere, Coquelin, Frimpong.

Bellamy >>> Arshavin, Park, Walcott, Ox, Chamakh, Benayoun, Gervinho.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:12 am

How is Skrtel rated?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:14 am

Jordo wrote:How is Skrtel rated?

Not on just now, so not exactly sure 80-82 maybe?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:31 am

Still can't believe that the best player in the SPL this season (since November) has been rated 69. Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:54 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Lucas >>> Rosicky, Diaby, Ramsey, Song, Wilshere, Coquelin, Frimpong.

Cockroach >>> Your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:54 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Lucas >>> Rosicky, Diaby, Ramsey, Song, Wilshere, Coquelin, Frimpong.

Cockroach >>> Your life

Evidently beaten man is evidently beaten

/reacts by using the superior members name to refer to a creature.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:02 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Cockroach >>> Your life

Your mothers your aunt
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Your mothers your aunt

Please stop, destroying me here. Laughing

What an embarrassment doh Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:10 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Your mothers your aunt

Please stop, destroying me here. Laughing

What an embarrassment doh Laughing

Your life's a flop, your teams shit, you look like a goblin and you're the son of Alan

Over n out
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:15 am

Fonseca wrote:
    NZG wrote:Apperantly liverpool have 6 5 star skill players.... facepalm

carrol has it facepalm

Perfectly fine for those two
    Why is it fine for Lucas?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:29 am

Di María 85 top speed facepalm

Arteta downgraded eek maybe because of defensive stats though, need to check it again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:44 am