Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

What team did you start as in Career Mode after the update?

Anonymous

What team did you start as in Career Mode after the update? Empty What team did you start as in Career Mode after the update?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:57 am

Borussia Monchengladbach. eek2
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

What team did you start as in Career Mode after the update? Empty Re: What team did you start as in Career Mode after the update?

Post by Keanoo Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:02 am

Gretna
    Anonymous

What team did you start as in Career Mode after the update? Empty Re: What team did you start as in Career Mode after the update?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:03 am

Keanoo wrote:Gretna

How is that funny? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 am

No one, career mode is fucking shit and makes me sick to think about playing it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:09 am

Spurs like usual. Never anyone else.

Tempted to do a Saints one though.
    Andy

Post by Andy Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:28 am

Man United
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 am

Point wrote:Spurs like usual. Never anyone else.

Tempted to do a Saints one though.
    Good man. shifty

Might do the same.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:31 am

How can you play v CPU? sick
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:32 am

I don't like playing 1v1 against humans Razz

They cheat, are cheap and I've never enjoyed it. Clubs on the other hand is great against other people.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:16 am

All the CPU teams play the same though, gets repetitive.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:17 am

Havnt decided so many to choose from.. QPR, Everton, Malaga shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 am

Keanoo wrote:All the CPU teams play the same though, gets repetitive.

Honestly, a lot of the UT people I come up against play almost identical to one another. You can always find people that do nothing but lob through ball, pace abuse, spam the trick stick and do jack shit, and pass it across your goal at every opportunity.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Post by Keanoo Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:22 am

CPU don't sprint.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:24 am

Keanoo wrote:CPU don't sprint.

I know, I wasn't comparing UT players to the CPU. I was simply saying that at times even online play can get extremely repetitive. I'm finding it fun for the time being though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 4:58 am