Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+25
drivescore
The Zlatan
ayvee1
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
BigJ0526
Van Wolfswinkel
Laurencio
Carlos Jenkinson
Zzonked
Kuled
Marvin
Jordi
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
SophisticatedBeggar
Theo Filippo
Childish Logic
Jord
Andy
Start.
iSamuel
Gegilworld93
VivaRonaldoLAD
Mason
Sean
29 posters

Is Zlatan the best striker in the world?

Anonymous

Is Zlatan the best striker in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Zlatan the best striker in the world?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:49 am

of course he is and always has been hes more technically gifted than van persie, stronger then drogba

lol rooney not even on his level go away kids
    Anonymous

Is Zlatan the best striker in the world? - Page 3 Empty Re: Is Zlatan the best striker in the world?

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 am

mauro=beast wrote:of course he is and always has been hes more technically gifted than van persie, stronger then drogba

lol rooney not even on his level go away kids
    Second only to Iaquinta, in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:59 am

my friends

making long pass is not systematic to any player in any system. u must accommodate such facet with a team that will help execute this

man u play in a system with very wide and forward sitting wingers, is a lot more easier for rooney to drop off the front line pick up the ball and hit it 50 yards across to them in a lot of space. ibrahimovic for 5 seasons in a row except for barcelona playing in a team with no wingers. you drop off to pick up the ball who will he pass to? you can only make consistent diagonal long passes and with no wingers u cant do such thing. the only pass he can make is if someone making a run beyond and hell will trying to drop it over defensive linee.

i mean for those who didnt watch him at all in serie a and mostly focus on champions league is not so difficult to find passing compilation of ibrahimovic. his pass is world famous all in a league with high coordinated defensive pressure in defensive half unlike unbalanced non system random pressing in england
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:02 pm

mauro=beast wrote:my friends

making long pass is not systematic to any player in any system. u must accommodate such facet with a team that will help execute this

man u play in a system with very wide and forward sitting wingers, is a lot more easier for rooney to drop off the front line pick up the ball and hit it 50 yards across to them in a lot of space. ibrahimovic for 5 seasons in a row except for barcelona playing in a team with no wingers. you drop off to pick up the ball who will he pass to? you can only make consistent diagonal long passes and with no wingers u cant do such thing. the only pass he can make is if someone making a run beyond and hell will trying to drop it over defensive linee.

i mean for those who didnt watch him at all in serie a and mostly focus on champions league is not so difficult to find passing compilation of ibrahimovic. his pass is world famous all in a league with high coordinated defensive pressure in defensive half unlike unbalanced non system random pressing in england

Mauro clap
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:06 pm

When Mauro's serious not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Edit - nvm

Last edited by ilJuventino on Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:09 pm

y call me dumb bitch Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:10 pm

mauro=beast wrote:y call me dumb bitch Crying or Very sad

Not you, Mauro. Robyn posted some stupid shit on here but the mods removed it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:13 pm

Scored one of my favorite goals

Sean

Post by Sean Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:16 pm

I love his overuse of the backheel Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:22 pm

mauro=beast wrote:my friends

He is not Premier League Proven. scratch
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:22 pm

not worthy
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:24 pm

Kuled wrote:
    not worthy

Case closed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:35 pm

Good times.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:36 pm

ilJuventino wrote:

Good times.

Fabio Capello + Ibra.

Why on Earth did they feel the need for match fixing
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:37 pm

What a player.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:48 pm

@ Sean

There's much more to it.

With all of the evidence that has surfaced in the past five years, it has been determined that Inter had a much bigger hand in Calciopoli than the other clubs involved. But they'll never get punished because the FIGC are spineless and stated that the "statute of limitations had expired" on all of the newly presented evidence.

Inter were in fact guilty of sporting fraud which is a much more serious offense than improper sporting conduct (Juve). Of course they'll never be officially charged because of the reason given above.

Inter's president met with, and gave gifts to referee designators. These are the facts. In addition to that, the man that owned the company which conducted all of the illegal wiretaps was a Inter shareholder and the FIGC at that time was also staffed by former Inter board members. It's interesting how the the individuals conducting the first trial in 2006 "missed" all of this evidence.

Sporting justice in Italy is shit. That is all.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:56 pm

Me and Kuled have been saing this for months to be fair. Some of you come up with the Van Persie, Rooney nonsense though.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:58 pm

Scores against the worst Arsenal team in 20 years

= Best striker in the world
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Jord wrote:Me and Kuled have been saing this for months to be fair. Some of you come up with the Van Persie, Rooney nonsense though.
    Congratulations.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:45 am

http://www.iamzlatan.com/
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:07 am

Ibrahimovic guarantees titles, what more would you want?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:13 pm

Bogdan wrote:http://www.iamzlatan.com/

That actually looks awesome. I don't have an iPad though. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:26 pm

18.99?

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:34 pm

Glen Damon wrote:18.99?

Neutral

I just saw that too. Fuck that. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:36 pm

ilJuventino wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:18.99?

Neutral

I just saw that too. Fuck that. Laughing
    To be fair, that's about the price of a hardback book, and it looks fairly interactive.

But I don't really care that much about Ibra. Razz
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:40 pm

I'm not going to pretend I have watched him loads of times as I have 2 or 3 times, but he just isn't my favourite type of Striker off the ball. Just seems to wait until he gets it to his feet Laughing Very impressive with it though.
    BigJ0526
    BigJ0526

Post by BigJ0526 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:35 am

Jordo wrote:He is not Premier League Proven. scratch
    What difference does that make?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:37 am

BigJ0526 wrote:
    Jordo wrote:He is not Premier League Proven. scratch
    What difference does that make?
    The Premier League is the best league in the world......apparently Neutral
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:39 am

Er....no, the best striker in the world is a guy called Lionel Messi, maybe you people haven't heard of him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 1:06 am