Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Grenade
Drake
easley91
coolhead33
Danny
fergiesrednose
walter
Kris
Uncle John from Jamaica
Scuba Steve
El_indian
Mustangt125
Carlos Jenkinson
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Fanatic
North_Sea_Tiger
Jamie
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Walcott
Mouse
25 posters

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world

Anonymous

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world Empty giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:32 am

lets discuss this irrefutable factual facts

he scores
    he assists
    he skills
    hes fast
    hes strong
    he beasts
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world Empty Re: giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world

Post by Mouse Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 am

mauro=beast wrote:lets discuss this irrefutable factual facts

he scores
    he assists
    he skills
    hes fast
    hes strong
    he beasts

Sounds like Andy Carroll Cool
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world Empty Re: giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world

Post by Walcott Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 am

he scores
    he assists
    he skills
    hes fast
    hes strong
    he beasts
    Sounds like Theo Walcott. Cool
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 am

he scores
    he assists
    he skills
    hes fast
    hes strong
    he beasts

Sounds like Ramires shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 am

Sounds like what Brozek used to be. Sad
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:37 am

we need to hurry up and sign that guy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:39 am

rossi next stop is palermo he knows that a beast of his calibre deserve to play for beast club
    Jamie
    Jamie

Supports : That Catalan club

Post by Jamie Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:41 am

He plays in La Liga so I approve.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:42 am

Fine Shagger wrote:He plays in La Liga so I approve.

"hes to small to play in epl against those big muscled african defenders"
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:43 am

mauro=beast wrote:

Yeah it's all well and good scoring goals but what if Shawcross shatters his legs, then how will he score?
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Supports : The Famous Glasgow Rangers

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:49 am

Your threads are getting boring nnow. All you do is virtual bum players after they score
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:52 am

Boring. Sleep

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am

Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

Yeah it's all well and good scoring goals but what if Shawcross shatters his legs, then how will he score?

that is why he should stay away frm those british leagues

player like shawcross are instruct by their coaches to play dirty if they are incapable of keeping up with the skillful small players

as the saying goes in england

"if you cant beat him, foul him and hope for an injury"
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:56 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

player like shawcross are instruct by their coaches to play dirty if they are incapable of keeping up with the skillful small players

Who actually says that giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world 58503
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 am

mauro=beast wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

1.There is no such saying in England.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:59 am

we all know english people inherit the act of purposely fouling and injuring the opposition, even when it is not inherited genetically, the coaches make sure that the players learn this aspect of british culture "break his legs mate"
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:01 pm

mauro=beast wrote:we all know english people inherit the act of purposely fouling and injuring the opposition, even when it is not inherited genetically, the coaches make sure that the players learn this aspect of british culture "break his legs mate"
    giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world Digging Keep digging. Smile
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 pm

mauro=beast wrote:we all know english people inherit the act of purposely fouling and injuring the opposition, even when it is not inherited genetically, the coaches make sure that the players learn this aspect of british culture "break his legs mate"

Mauro, You are beasts not worthy
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:04 pm

mouseboy11 wrote:

Mauro, You are beasts not worthy
    I don't get why he is? He's obviously just trolling and got wrong misconceptions about the Prem. He complains about other members being ignorant but he should look closer to home.....
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:05 pm

mouseboy11 wrote:

Mauro, You are beasts giuseppe rossi is the best striker in the world 914411
    my anus is still very sore from that raping you gave to me in fifa

and u are a liar!!!!!!!!!!

you say that other guy was easy

but he owned me 6-0!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:06 pm

Sleep
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 pm

Fanatic wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

I don't get why he is? He's obviously just trolling and got wrong misconceptions about the Prem. He complains about other members being ignorant but he should look closer to home.....

ha, boo hoo you little baby Laughing if youre going to have a cry about it, tell your mum about how you are getting mindfucked, your tears just make me happy
    North_Sea_Tiger
    North_Sea_Tiger

Post by North_Sea_Tiger Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:08 pm

This whole Im foreign so its ok if I talk total bollox because I dont fully understand English is old now
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:09 pm

mauro=beast wrote:
    Fanatic wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

ha, boo hoo you little baby Laughing if youre going to have a cry about it, tell your mum about how you are getting mindfucked, your tears just make me happy
    rofl

Finally, the rat comes out of his cage. grow up.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 pm

mauro=beast wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

I thought you had it in you Mauro, i thought you could do it Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:10 pm

mouseboy11 wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

it was the momentum man, exact same as our game, he scored one goal then he scored like 4 in 2minutes
    Mouse
    Mouse

Post by Mouse Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:12 pm

mauro=beast wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:
    mouseboy11 wrote:

it was the momentum man, exact same as our game, he scored one goal then he scored like 4 in 2minutes

Aww Damn, Next time though remember you are beast not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 pm

Though Mauro is trolling, he has a point. English coaches train youth from very young age to be like Shawcross.
    Jamie
    Jamie

Post by Jamie Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:13 pm

mauro=beast wrote:
    Fine Shagger wrote:
    mauro=beast wrote:

"If in doubt, kick his legs till they break"

Well known Premier league saying, anti football scum.
    Fanatic
    Fanatic

Post by Fanatic Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:15 pm

polska. wrote:Though Mauro is trolling, he has a point. English coaches train youth from very young age to be like Shawcross.
    Evidence please. I'm sure you've been to English youth training sessions? Ow you havent?.......

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 03, 2024 12:58 am