Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jorlung
Keanoo
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
Zzonked
dena
ayvee1
ResurrectionRooney
Mal
Kuled
Jordi
Benitez
Laurencio
Andy
Mason
20 posters

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR)

Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR)

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:26 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Rooneys family is Irish Neutral
    Suarez's grandfather is black.

not worthy
    Sean

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR)

Post by Sean Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Sean wrote:

You admit Suarez is racist then?
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:28 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Sean wrote:

You believe that?
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Suarez's grandfather is black.

You believe that?

Yes because it's true, i'll try and find a pic where his family are at the dinner table.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:29 am

Scott wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

How do you know that most players would have done what Suarez did in the World Cup? There are a lot of players that play with sportsmanship in mind. I personally wouldn't do something like that. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing that the success of my team was thanks to my cheating antics. Besides, that doesn't excuse his actions. He illegally denied an African country a place in the semifinal of a World Cup. The fact is he did something wrong.

Suarez admitted to saying "negro" or "negrito". He sure as hell wasn't saying it in a friendly matter to Evra. He was using it to wind an opponent up. He might not be a racist, but the fact is he used a term that could be interpreted as a racial slur (and rightfully so).

Whether intentional or not, he deserved a red card for using excessive force.

It's all very well saying you wouldn't do it, but you weren't put in that situation. Plus I said it was instinct. A split second thing. The player next to him tried to do the exact same thing which backs up my point that other players would do the same.

He didn't deny them a place in the semi final. He was sent off and conceded a penalty. If anything, it's Gyan's fault for not even hitting the target.

Then any other player who would have done the same deserves as much criticism for being a cheat.

The ball was going in the goal, 100% certain. Yes, Gyan did miss a penalty. After all, the probability of scoring one is less than 100%. Uruguay had a huge advantage thanks to that handball. It was a gamble Suarez took and would probably take a million times again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Scott wrote:

It's all very well saying you wouldn't do it, but you weren't put in that situation. Plus I said it was instinct. A split second thing. The player next to him tried to do the exact same thing which backs up my point that other players would do the same.

He didn't deny them a place in the semi final. He was sent off and conceded a penalty. If anything, it's Gyan's fault for not even hitting the target.

Then any other player who would have done the same deserves as much criticism for being a cheat.

The ball was going in the goal, 100% certain. Yes, Gyan did miss a penalty. After all, the probability of scoring one is less than 100%. Uruguay had a huge advantage thanks to that handball. It was a gamble Suarez took and would probably take a million times again.

Paul Scholes has done it. I don't see everyone branding him a cheat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:30 am

Sean wrote:

You admit Suarez is racist then?
    Yes. I have generally said that I agree with the FA's decision. At least, having read through the documents and using some common sense, he obviously used racially charged verbal abuse. Hence, I proved my point.

Fonseca wrote:

You believe that?
    Sure, why not.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 am

Benitez wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

You believe that?

Yes because it's true, i'll try and find a pic where his family are at the dinner table.

Ok
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:32 am

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Article-1164044-0406E84E000005DC-785_468x363
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 am

Peter, you don't think Rooney is anti-Irish, let's be honest Laughing
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 am

Sean wrote:Peter, you don't think Rooney is anti-Irish, let's be honest Laughing

You misunderstood what he said
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:33 am

The world cup Suarez thing is stupid, I would have probably done the same.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 am

Scott wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Paul Scholes has done it. I don't see everyone branding him a cheat.

He denied a goal or scored a goal with his hand?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 am

Sean wrote:Peter, you don't think Rooney is anti-Irish, let's be honest Laughing
    Once again, your inability to detect the most blatant uses of sarcasm disturbs me.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am

Scott wrote:The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Article-1164044-0406E84E000005DC-785_468x363

Disgusting, look at the sadness on that young Fulham fans face as they are denied a goal Mad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am

kyro7 wrote:The world cup Suarez thing is stupid, I would have probably done the same.

Then I would gladly call you a cunt too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:35 am

Benitez wrote:
    Scott wrote:The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Article-1164044-0406E84E000005DC-785_468x363

Disgusting, look at the sadness on that young Fulham fans face as they are denied a goal Mad
    He did it against Bobby Zamora, a man of African descent with dark skin.

Disgusting act of petulant racism. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:The world cup Suarez thing is stupid, I would have probably done the same.

Allah wouldn't have let Suarez do it, it's part of his plan.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:36 am

Scott wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

Listen to what Fernando Duarte has to say about those "cultural differences". He spells it out quite nicely. He's a Liverpool fan, a highly respected journalist and expert on south american football.

And why do you only choose to believe the people that speak against Suarez? Instead of the people who back him up? Like his Uruguayan's team mates.

I don't Mr Assumption. I listen to every side and then after having read, listened and looked at the evidence, I come to an informed conclusion.

His argument is brilliant, and gives you insight into how South American football works. He explains in detail why what Suarez did would seem acceptable to south americans, yet unacceptable in England. He explains why South Americans and particularly Uruguayan team-mates reacted the way they did to Evra "telling the referee". He explains in detail everything about the case, and approaches everything critically.

Plus you know, he's actually read the report, talked to the players, and have extensive knowledge about everything regarding this case.

Last edited by Laurencio on Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 am

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Paul-scholes-reaches-soccer-ball-uefa-super-cup-2008-nc
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:37 am

kyro7 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Allah wouldn't have let Suarez do it, it's part of his plan.

That's actually called free will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Allah wouldn't have let Suarez do it, it's part of his plan.

So why does everyone thank god for things that happen on earth? Giggity
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 am

Scott wrote:The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Paul-scholes-reaches-soccer-ball-uefa-super-cup-2008-nc

That's not even the tiniest bit comparable to his save against Fulham.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:38 am

Scott wrote:The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) - Page 3 Paul-scholes-reaches-soccer-ball-uefa-super-cup-2008-nc

Scholes is wrong in doing those too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 am

Fantastic one handed jam from the wee magician.
    Anonymous

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:No. It is the same question. Why do Manchester United fans continue to defend Wayne Rooney?
    I've seen plenty of United fans on here say he is an idiot etc for kicking, swearing in the camera, that elbow last season etc

This thread is pointless.
    Anonymous

kyro7 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

So why does everyone thank god for things that happen on earth? Giggity

Because not everything that happens is due to free will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am

He doesn't get nearly as much hate as Suarez though.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:40 am

Scott wrote:He doesn't get nearly as much hate as Suarez though.

Cause we don't defend him, and as a result of that there's no polarity.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:41 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:So why does everyone thank god for things that happen on earth? Giggity

Because not everything that happens is due to free will.
    rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 1:05 pm