Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
VivaRonaldoLAD
Jorlung
Keanoo
Carlos Jenkinson
Barton
Zzonked
dena
ayvee1
ResurrectionRooney
Mal
Kuled
Jordi
Benitez
Laurencio
Andy
Mason
20 posters

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR)

Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) Empty The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR)

Post by Mason Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 am

Why do Manchester United defend the behaviour of an indivdual who stamps on opponents, abuses his national team supporters and shouts abuse down cameras? scratch

Do not lock. It is the same thread as which RR created. Smile
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) Empty Re: The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR)

Post by Andy Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:03 am

Fuck off.
    Anonymous

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) Empty Re: The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 am

Because Rooney can be a massive cunt who does wrong things when things aren't going his away, I'm not afraid to say that about him because he's a United player..
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 am

No. It is the same question. Why do Manchester United fans continue to defend Wayne Rooney?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:04 am

When have we ever excused his bad behaviour?
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:05 am

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) Wayne-Rooney-appears-to-c-007

Snooty

He also threatens to assault young kids on twitter, disgusting.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:05 am

Rooney merked some Liverpool fan on Twitter Laughing

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) Untitl11
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 am

Billy Davies wrote:Rooney merked some Liverpool fan on Twitter Laughing

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 am

Oh dear facepalm
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 am

POW.
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:06 am

Benitez wrote:The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) Wayne-Rooney-appears-to-c-007

Snooty

He should have been sent off, and everyone admitted to that. I don't see your problem.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Benitez wrote:The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) Wayne-Rooney-appears-to-c-007

Snooty

He should have been sent off, and everyone admitted to that. I don't see your problem.

Not according to RR
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 am

Laurencio wrote:

Snooty

No it was in self defence.

McCarthy deliberately blocked him.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:08 am

rofl
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 am

Laurencio wrote:When have we ever excused his bad behaviour?

That is the difference between Rooney and Suarez right there. Manchester United fans (obviously not all) admit when he's done wrong and criticise him for it. Whereas Liverpool fans (not all) blindlessly defend Suarez regardless of what he's done.

Last edited by Mal on Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Post by Laurencio Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:09 am

Jordo wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:

No it was in self defence.

McCarthy deliberately blocked him.

So in your mind RR arguing that Rooney wouldn't be found guilty of assault in a court of law is the same as condoning his behavior?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 am

Apart from anything else, violent conduct in self defence is still a red card.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:11 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Why do Manchester United defend the behaviour of an indivdual who stamps on opponents, abuses his national team supporters and shouts abuse down cameras?
    Uhh..We don't? Well the majority of the people on the forum don't that is.
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 am

This has backfired a little bit.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:12 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Why do Manchester United defend the behaviour of an indivdual who stamps on opponents,

Unacceptable, I do not defend this.
    abuses his national team supporters

They were abusing him, it's fair enough.

and shouts abuse down cameras?

Unpleasant and regrettable behaviour.
    Andy

Post by Andy Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:13 am

Suarez has also done a lot more and worse than Rooney.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:14 am

Maybe not on this forum, but I do happen to remember Alex Ferguson defending Wayne Rooney after his stamp in the Macedonia vs England game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 am

To be honest, it seems like fans defend Suarez's actions more than Rooney's. It's one thing to be loyal towards your club and players. But that shouldn't get in the way of common sense and fairness.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:15 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Maybe not on this forum, but I do happen to remember Alex Ferguson defending Wayne Rooney after his stamp in the Macedonia vs England game.

Well Ferguson is an extremely biased man who will do dishonourable things to protect his players, including lying to the press and condoning unpleasant behaviour. Your question relates to Manchester United fans though.
    Andy

Post by Andy Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:16 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Maybe not on this forum, but I do happen to remember Alex Ferguson defending Wayne Rooney after his stamp in the Macedonia vs England game.

Suspect
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:17 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

Well Ferguson is an extremely biased man who will do dishonourable things to protect his players, including lying to the press and condoning unpleasant behaviour. Your question relates to Manchester United fans though.

It does not. I have clearly stated in the OP that I am asking why Manchester United, the club, defend this behaviour of Wayne Rooney.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:17 am

Andy wrote:

Suspect

The Conduct of Wayne Rooney (same question as RR) 3925848005

Montenegro I meant.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:Why do Manchester United defend the behaviour of an indivdual who stamps on opponents,

Unacceptable, I do not defend this.
    abuses his national team supporters

They were abusing him, it's fair enough.

and shouts abuse down cameras?

Unpleasant and regrettable behaviour.

That is not correct. The Manchester United fans were abusing Luis Suarez does this mean he can abuse them too? scratch
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:

It does not. I have clearly stated in the OP that I am asking why Manchester United, the club, defend this behaviour of Wayne Rooney.

Oh right, well that's easy, because it's in their interests. I don't recall Manchester United as a club defending Rooney after the incident in South Africa though, nor after stamping on a player. A defence was mounted in the case of the swearing at the camera because it was felt that the FA's response was harsh and, as opined by the chief of the PFA, grossly inconsistent.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:20 am

Mason_Inzaghi wrote:

What sort of response do you expect to that question though?

They (forum members) can't exactly read Fergie's mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 10:17 am