Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
easley91
Grenade
LFC_Grunners
Ben
GK01
Jeff
Zzonked
moscowmadeit3
Uncle John from Jamaica
RubyArmyCTFC
Van Wolfswinkel
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Benitez
Ben 10
VivaRonaldoLAD
20 posters

Which Premier League club takes the best support away?

Poll

Pick one.

[ 1 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left18%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left3%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left5%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left15%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left21%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left10%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left0%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_left10%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 39
    Jeff
    Jeff

Formerly known as : Jeffharper2011
    Supports : Liverpool

Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Premier League club takes the best support away?

Post by Jeff Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:32 am

Voted for stoke
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which Premier League club takes the best support away?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 am

Jeff wrote:Voted for stoke

It is "away" support we're talking about you know.. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:15 am

When we played Everton it was them and Liverpool who were the loudest
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:21 am

Man Utd away fans always seem to be good.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:28 am

from my experience:

Arsenal and everton were the best

Liverpool were disappointing, only really stood up in the 5 minutes after they scored, then again near the end of the game.

GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:42 am

Everton are the only PL team to come down here and they had a fuck load of support. (Just under half the stadium shifty)

In saying that they did shit all Laughing
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:02 pm

GK01 wrote:Everton are the only PL team to come down here and they had a fuck load of support. (Just under half the stadium shifty)

I went on a pre-season tour which had Everton, City and Bolton on it in Thailand, that's almost Australia. shifty

A lot of the fans there were Australians actually.
    Ben
    Ben

Supports : United

Post by Ben Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Arsenal's away support is load and usually singing in sharp contrast to their home crowd. I go for them.

Truthfully, all English clubs are quiet to my standards. Only Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool come near.

Truthfully, that's bullshit. Especially away from home, no country does away supporting as well as the UK does.

___

Sunderland have always been well travelled, they make a lot of noise as well. Plus if you take into account the distance travelled and the relative success as well, it's even more impressive.

Can't believe no one else voted for them.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:05 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    GK01 wrote:Everton are the only PL team to come down here and they had a fuck load of support. (Just under half the stadium shifty)

I went on a pre-season tour which had Everton, City and Bolton on it in Thailand, that's almost Australia. shifty

A lot of the fans there were Australians actually.

You get past Liverpool, United and possibly Arsenal, Everton is the next most supported club down here so doesn't surprise me Laughing

If City ever come to Brisbane you have to come shifty
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Man U's away support tends to be the locals....

I voted Newcastle
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:27 pm

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Arsenal's away support is load and usually singing in sharp contrast to their home crowd. I go for them.

Truthfully, all English clubs are quiet to my standards. Only Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool come near.

And what are your standards ? Laughing

I personally think Bradford have good away crowds in big games for a 4th division club. They'd probably rival many Polish clubs Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:01 pm

I see someone else shares my opinion that Wigan have a fantastic away support.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:41 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I see someone else shares my opinion that Wigan have a fantastic away support.
    Yeah, 200 fans turning up is fantastic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 pm

Theo Filippo wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:I see someone else shares my opinion that Wigan have a fantastic away support.
    Yeah, 200 fans turning up is fantastic.
    I think it is, those 200 odd poor souls, have to follow their team and normally watch them get beat.Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:19 am

Ben wrote:
    Lu❣s Suarez wrote:Arsenal's away support is load and usually singing in sharp contrast to their home crowd. I go for them.

Truthfully, that's bullshit. Especially away from home, no country does away supporting as well as the UK does.

You obviously have never watched a Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Greek Super League, Turkish SuperLiga or Ekstraklasa match.

Keep in mind every weekend I watch the loudest fans in Europe singing and chanting nonstop for 90 straight minutes without break. Those are my standards.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:25 am

Ben wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Arsenal's away support is load and usually singing in sharp contrast to their home crowd. I go for them.

___

Sunderland have always been well travelled, they make a lot of noise as well. Plus if you take into account the distance travelled and the relative success as well, it's even more impressive.

Can't believe no one else voted for them.
    Macclesfield are an exception to all away support, they brought about 20 to Crawley. Laughing

I never get to go, but whenever watching an away game for Spurs we seem to sing quite a lot and take numbers.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:29 am

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this Which Premier League club takes the best support away? - Page 2 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:28 am

That I couldn't be bothered nor do I care enough about to write and include Scottish? The mere use of Celtic and Rangers implies Scottish already.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 am

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:
    Ben wrote:

You obviously have never watched a Bundesliga, Eredivisie, Greek Super League, Turkish SuperLiga or Ekstraklasa match.

Keep in mind every weekend I watch the loudest fans in Europe singing and chanting nonstop for 90 straight minutes without break. Those are my standards.

Well, for a start, you have never been to matches between teams from 4 of them nations. You barely even watch most of those leagues.

Away support elsewhere doesn't compare to the UK. I'll concede that other countries have louder home fans, but nowhere else can match the away support that we get here.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:35 am

British and English has the same amount of letters shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:37 am

Ben wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:

Well, for a start, you have never been to matches between teams from 4 of them nations. You barely even watch most of those leagues.

Away support elsewhere doesn't compare to the UK. I'll concede that other countries have louder home fans, but nowhere else can match the away support that we get here.
    I've been to quite a few Bundesliga matches. Smile

You can believe in your fantasy world where English away fans are 'loud' all you want though. Laughing Doesn't effect me nor differ from the truth.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:46 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Ben wrote:

I've been to quite a few Bundesliga matches. Smile

You can believe in your fantasy world where English away fans are 'loud' all you want though. Laughing Doesn't effect me nor differ from the truth.

Sorry Polska, I know I shouldn't care but it just frustrates the hell out of me how you bluff your knowledge about things like this. You obviously have no idea about this so I'll just leave it at that.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:12 am

I would say Tottenham, United and Swansea were loud when i have seen them on the tv. Our support is good for a 3rd division club plus i agree with Ben English clubs away support is like nothing else when we travel around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 am

Spurs just give a quick blast of their Oh when the spurs bolex... Only got one song and all that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:23 am

Everton, Arsenal, Man Utd & liverpool seem to be the front runners.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:27 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Everton, Arsenal, Man Utd & liverpool seem to be the front runners.
    I wouldnt go off the poll.... Look at wigan Laughing Laughing
    Everton are crap.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:32 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:Everton, Arsenal, Man Utd & liverpool seem to be the front runners.
    Everton are crap.

Wigan mus have got another vote while I was writing it up, is that a troll? scratch

Or are they actually good? Laughing Only ever seen them have about 200 away fans lol.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:34 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Everton are crap.

Wigan mus have got another vote while I was writing it up, is that a troll? scratch

Or are they actually good? Laughing Only ever seen them have about 200 away fans lol.
    Na, they are crap Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

Na, they are crap Laughing

Darn trolls Dry Smile

Laughing
    YukiAbe1996
    YukiAbe1996

Supports : Leicester City

Post by YukiAbe1996 Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:43 am

Fulham.,

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:16 am