Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
easley91
Grenade
LFC_Grunners
Ben
GK01
Jeff
Zzonked
moscowmadeit3
Uncle John from Jamaica
RubyArmyCTFC
Van Wolfswinkel
Cadbury
Theo Filippo
Benitez
Ben 10
VivaRonaldoLAD
20 posters

Which Premier League club takes the best support away?

Poll

Pick one.

[ 1 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left3%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 7 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left18%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [18%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left3%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left5%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [5%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left15%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 8 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left21%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [21%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left10%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [10%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left0%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left0%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 4 ]
    Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_left10%Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Bar_right [10%] 

Total Votes: 39
    Anonymous

Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Empty Which Premier League club takes the best support away?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:44 am

In your honest opinion, don't be biased.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Empty Re: Which Premier League club takes the best support away?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:45 am

Not counting us Mischief

It was between Everton and Spurs for me.. I went for Everton. shifty
    Anonymous

Which Premier League club takes the best support away? Empty Re: Which Premier League club takes the best support away?

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 am

How do you work out who is the best away support? Do you mean in the amount of fans each club takes to away games.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 am

Everton brought 6,000 to Deepdale for a pre-season friendly. So them Which Premier League club takes the best support away? 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:47 am

Manchester United.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:49 am

Alan wrote:How do you work out who is the best away support? Do you mean in the amount of fans each club takes to away games.

Amount/Atmosphere they create, pretty self explanatory tbh.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 am

Wigan
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:50 am

Arsenal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:
    Alan wrote:How do you work out who is the best away support? Do you mean in the amount of fans each club takes to away games.

people will just vote for their own club, as i did Laughing
    But its Manchester united, anyone who goes to premier matches will see that.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am

Rangers.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:51 am

Look at everton.... They have some of the worst. They bring numbers. But they then proceed to sit. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:52 am

From what I've heard, personally I would have said Newcastle or Stoke. Laughing

This is why I'm asking, to find out for real.
    Van Wolfswinkel
    Van Wolfswinkel

Formerly known as : Sammy_Tekkers

Post by Van Wolfswinkel Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

May be biased, but our support at Barnsley during the Championship season was something that I doubt any other team would do. Also against Inter years ago, but you expect a big support for games like that.

Not too sure about the other teams as I only go to away games when I do go, but heard the Man United away fans are decent...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:53 am

Arsenal's away support is load and usually singing in sharp contrast to their home crowd. I go for them.

Truthfully, all English clubs are quiet to my standards. Only Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool come near.
    RubyArmyCTFC
    RubyArmyCTFC

Supports : Cheltenham Town

Post by RubyArmyCTFC Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 am

Always been impressed with Man United's away support in all honesty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:From what I've heard, personally I would have said Newcastle or Stoke. Laughing

I cant comment on us. I've been with us, but i've never sat back and observed. Laughing
    Stoke are terrible, they bring about three angry looking 60 year olds.
    Anonymous

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Jelavić7|EFC wrote:

What going to watch Manchester United away, in numbers and creating as atmosphere must be quite easy, as they do win loads of games and are normally up in the title race.Which Premier League club takes the best support away? 537999

Last edited by Alan on Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:54 am

Has to be Man U really doesn't it.
    Anonymous

RubyArmyCTFC wrote:Always been impressed with Man United's away support in all honesty.
    Could be because most of those away supporters are actually at home. Which Premier League club takes the best support away? 3925848005
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Arsenal's away support is load and usually singing in sharp contrast to their home crowd. I go for them.

Truthfully, all English clubs are quiet to my standards. Only Celtic, Rangers and Liverpool come near.
    Coincidence? Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

Nobody voting for Spurs. think Surprised me, been very loud everytime I've seen them.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    RubyArmyCTFC wrote:Always been impressed with Man United's away support in all honesty.
    Could be because most of those away supporters are actually at home. Which Premier League club takes the best support away? 3925848005
    Same with liverpool. Laughing
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:55 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:From what I've heard, personally I would have said Newcastle or Stoke. Laughing

Stoke fans are patheticly overrated, they couldn't even fill their ground in the Championship but now they are hailed the best in the league cause they shout 1 song throughout the game. away fans are some of the worst aswell.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:56 am

Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:Arsenal's away support is load and usually singing in sharp contrast to their home crowd. I go for them.

Coincidence? Laughing
    sorry? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:58 am

I just hope this doesn't turn into a cock comparing ensemble, you cant really comment unless you regularly attend games.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:00 am

The Kop is a myth.
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 am

Probably the best thing about supporting Leeds, being part of the away crowds.
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 am

I would say us, especially as we get less allocation to other teams, but I'll say someone else. Spurs or Newcastle really, both always in good voice and hard to pick.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:03 am

Dunno really. Can't say United because they're rivals, so it's a special game. Same with Everton because they're always really up for beating us.

Newcastle are usually good.

I think Villa fans seem to have a sense of humor about them, not necessarily the best but they're up for a laugh.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:06 am

Alan wrote:
    Big_Lad_Pardew wrote:
    What going to watch Manchester United away, in numbers and creating as atmosphere must be quite easy, as they do win loads of games and are normally up in the title race.Which Premier League club takes the best support away? 537999
    Yes, it is. But that is besides the point. They have the best away crowd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:26 am