Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
blackskar
El Jefe
Mal
Torresxvilla
Childish Logic
chiboygeorge
Lux
Grenade
luke.
Walcott
ArsenalTony
Barton
Jord
Cornholio
18 posters

Theo Walcott

luke.
    luke.

Theo Walcott - Page 4 Empty Re: Theo Walcott

Post by luke. Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:44 pm

Valdes
    Alves Pique Puyol Clichy
    Mascherano
    Fabregas Xavi
    Messi Villa Iniesta

My 2 Arsenal players Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:45 pm

luke. wrote:
    Valdes
    Alves Pique Puyol Clichy
    Mascherano
    Fabregas Xavi
    Messi Villa Iniesta

My 2 Arsenal players Neutral

I'd have to say the same tbh. Clichy or Abidal is a toss up tbh, think they're both gash Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:52 pm

Although, in Arsenal's current formation..

Valdes
    Alves Pique Puyol Clichy
    Xavi Mascherano
    Messi Fabregas Villa
    RVP
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:53 pm

luke. wrote:Although, in Arsenal's current formation..

Valdes
    Alves Pique Puyol Clichy
    Xavi Mascherano
    Messi Fabregas Villa
    RVP

It's not about individuals anyway, it's about what they're like as a team.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:54 pm

Mal wrote:
    luke. wrote:Although, in Arsenal's current formation..

Valdes
    Alves Pique Puyol Clichy
    Xavi Mascherano
    Messi Fabregas Villa
    RVP

It's not about individuals anyway, it's about what they're like as a team.

True, but if that was my team, that would be my starting XI Razz
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:55 pm

Iniesta in for RVP and put Villa up front.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:03 am

chiboygeorge wrote:with no disrespect to Arsenal supporters....Arsenal is just too weak against world class organized teams, yes they play enjoyable football, but when it comes to when you have to grind it out they fail. Chelsea have proved that time and time again, same with Man. Utd and Man City did it last year.

And to say Arsenal is better than Barca is a pure joke, if they somehow matched up this season again, Barca will smash them because they have an improved team from last year.
    Yeah because Arsenal hasn't improved since last year as well doh
    Why are you talking about last year when the topic was "who would win now?" We have improved significantly from last year and talking about grinding out results. It doesn't get any tougher going to Ewood park and winning, that was a pure example of grinding out a result seriously. You come up with the claim that "oh we lost to West Brom" well West Brom are in a much better form than Hercules, they are 2 points off Arsenal, United and City yeah great logic there mate neuclap .

I'm not saying we'll beat Barcelona, but we'd certainly put up a much better performance than we did last year. I'd love to see Barcelona not have:
    Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Mascherano/Busquest (whoever is playing their holding role)
    Pique

We'd see if they can even score at the Emirates let alone get a draw, we'd smash them with our full squad.

Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:06 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    chiboygeorge wrote:with no disrespect to Arsenal supporters....Arsenal is just too weak against world class organized teams, yes they play enjoyable football, but when it comes to when you have to grind it out they fail. Chelsea have proved that time and time again, same with Man. Utd and Man City did it last year.

And to say Arsenal is better than Barca is a pure joke, if they somehow matched up this season again, Barca will smash them because they have an improved team from last year.
    Yeah because Arsenal hasn't improved since last year as well Theo Walcott - Page 4 499859
    Why are you talking about last year when the topic was "who would win now?" We have improved significantly from last year and talking about grinding out results. It doesn't get any tougher going to Ewood park and winning, that was a pure example of grinding out a result seriously. You come up with the claim that "oh we lost to West Brom" well West Brom are in a much better form than Hercules, they are 2 points off Arsenal, United and City yeah great logic there mate Theo Walcott - Page 4 78335 .

I'm not saying we'll beat Barcelona, but we'd certainly put up a much better performance than we did last year. I'd love to see Barcelona not have:
    Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

We'd see if they can even score at the Emirates let alone get a draw, we'd smash them with our full squad.

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:07 am

Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Yeah because Arsenal hasn't improved since last year as well Theo Walcott - Page 4 499859
    Why are you talking about last year when the topic was "who would win now?" We have improved significantly from last year and talking about grinding out results. It doesn't get any tougher going to Ewood park and winning, that was a pure example of grinding out a result seriously. You come up with the claim that "oh we lost to West Brom" well West Brom are in a much better form than Hercules, they are 2 points off Arsenal, United and City yeah great logic there mate Theo Walcott - Page 4 78335 .

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral
    doh Read it again, but this time carefully.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:08 am

19Jones19v wrote:

Why are you talking about last year when the topic was "who would win now?" We have improved significantly from last year and talking about grinding out results. It doesn't get any tougher going to Ewood park and winning, that was a pure example of grinding out a result seriously. You come up with the claim that "oh we lost to West Brom" well West Brom are in a much better form than Hercules, they are 2 points off Arsenal, United and City yeah great logic there mate neuclap .

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

There's 2 times in that post that I could call you a hypocrite from.. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:10 am

luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral Point it out.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:11 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral
    Theo Walcott - Page 4 499859 Read it again, but this time carefully.

Don't have to, because firstly what I highlighted is ridiculously hyprocritical, and it's a pile of bull. Neutral

Barcelona are better than Arsenal, United, Chelsea, and probably ever other team in the world, get over it.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:12 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral Point it out.

In bold and italics.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:15 am

Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral

Don't have to, because firstly what I highlighted is ridiculously hyprocritical, and it's a pile of bull. Neutral

Barcelona are better than Arsenal, United, Chelsea, and probably ever other team in the world, get over it.
    Really and truly your opinion doesn't necessarily count as you've failed to understand what I initially stated neuneu
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 am

luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral Point it out.

In bold and italics.
    Again you've failed to read the post properly and understand what I've said, there's no point in you continuing to quote me as you're making a fool of yourself Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:17 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral

Really and truly your opinion doesn't necessarily count as you've failed to understand what I initially stated neuneu

"Your opinion doesn't count"
    Fuck me, how much of a cunt are you? Everyone's opinions count as much as each-others, hence why we're debating it.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:20 am

I do know what you mean, even if they were without some of those players, look who they could bring in:

Without Xavi: Mascherano/Busquets, Keita

Without Messi: Jeffren

Without Pique: Milito, Abidal can play centre back

And I'm pretty sure Adriano could play in midfield if needs be, even Maxwell has played left wing before. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:21 am

luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral

Fuck me, how much of a cunt are you? Everyone's opinions count as much as each-others, hence why we're debating it.
    Complete idiot that's what you are, you and Danny are quoting me without understanding what you're saying. Why quote someone if you don't have a clue what you're going to say? I think you're the cunt if you ask me Rolling Eyes
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:21 am

Adriano > Jeffren btw.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:22 am

If I didn't have a clue what I was gonna say, why would I say something? Neutral

Get fucked, prick. Stop sprouting shite out your ass crack and come back to reality where Arsenal aren't better than every other team Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:22 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral

Complete idiot that's what you are, you and Danny are quoting me without understanding what you're saying. Why quote someone if you don't have a clue what you're going to say? I think you're the cunt if you ask me Rolling Eyes

We do understand what your saying.. just pointing out it came across as hypocritical. Calm down a little man, no need to start slurring insults at people and practically calling them worthless.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:27 am

Danny B wrote:I do know what you mean, even if they were without some of those players, look who they could bring in:

Without Xavi: Mascherano/Busquets, Keita

Without Messi: Jeffren

Without Pique: Milito, Abidal can play centre back

And I'm pretty sure Adriano could play in midfield if needs be, even Maxwell has played left wing before. Neutral
    Yeah ok, but look how weakened that team is. What I did is miss out the players that were playing for Arsenal and matched them with the positions they play for Barcelona and done the same thing.

Gallas=Pique
    Song=Mascherano/Busquets/Keita
    Fabregas=Xavi
    Arshavin=Messi
    Van Persie=Villa

Those were the players missing for us at their stadium, if those were missing for Barcelona at ours and we had our players fit, we'd pretty much beat them.

We replaced:
    Gallas with Silvestre Neutral that pretty much ended any hope we had against them. But the topic was who'd win now and I personally think it'll be a tough contest with both teams having a fully strengthed squad to pick from. I'd slyly go for Barcelona simply because of Lionel.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:29 am

Danny B wrote:If I didn't have a clue what I was gonna say, why would I say something? Neutral

Get fucked, prick. Stop sprouting shite out your ass crack and come back to reality where Arsenal aren't better than every other team Neutral
    Sad I never said we're better than Barcelona or any other team that's the thing about it. That's why I said you don't have a clue what you're talking about, I've never once said we'd beat Barcelona unless they had the same amount of key players missing now like we had last year Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:31 am

luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Messi
    Xavi
    Villa
    Pique

Neutral

We do understand what your saying.. just pointing out it came across as hypocritical. Calm down a little man, no need to start slurring insults at people and practically calling them worthless.
    doh I think you'd find that you called me a cunt and a hypocrite before I even started to debate with you lot stop bitch fight
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:45 am

Meh. You can all say what you want about Barca. They are a one man team.

David Villa hasn't done shit since he went there, yet Messi has something like 12 goals and 3 assists in 11 games. Messi was the only difference between Barca and the shit team we put out against them at the Nou Camp.

We win fucking loads of games quite comfortably without our 2 best players (Fab and RVP). Fuck Barca, without Messi, Bendtner could take them on by himself.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:47 am

The-Reporter wrote:Meh. You can all say what you want about Barca. They are a one man team.

David Villa hasn't done shit since he went there, yet Messi has something like 12 goals and 3 assists in 11 games. Messi was the only difference between Barca and the shit team we put out against them at the Nou Camp.

We win fucking loads of games quite comfortably without our 2 best players (Fab and RVP). Fuck Barca, without Messi, Bendtner could take them on by himself.

Theo Walcott - Page 4 70955

For the record Villa's scored 4 and had 2 assists
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:48 am

The-Reporter wrote:Meh. You can all say what you want about Barca. They are a one man team.

Well said. Without Messi they'd hardly beat any of the top sides in Europe, teams like Real, Inter, Arsenal, Chelsea etc are better equipped once we lose 2-3 players. Barca can't afford to lose Messi and Xavi and come up against a top team.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:49 am

Danny B wrote:

I fail to see what's funny about the statement he put out, care to explain?
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:49 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    Danny B wrote:

I fail to see what's funny about the statement he put out, care to explain?

He got me at one man team to be honest Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:51 am

Danny B wrote:

In how many games? 10+

Chamakh, Nasri, Walcott, Fabregas, Arshavin have all got better stats then that for us this season, also song has 3 goals 2 assists.

Thats not impressive for David Villa at all, and the reason is because all they do is look for Messi. One Man Team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:33 am