Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
blackskar
El Jefe
Mal
Torresxvilla
Childish Logic
chiboygeorge
Lux
Grenade
luke.
Walcott
ArsenalTony
Barton
Jord
Cornholio
18 posters

Theo Walcott

luke.
    luke.

Theo Walcott - Page 6 Empty Re: Theo Walcott

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 am

kyro7 wrote:I think all that clunge is getting to your head.

-_- Laughing

blackskar wrote:Laughing

I mean, all it comes down to is:

Which team has Bendtner?

/End thread.

not worthy

You win Laughing
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:22 am

Improved? am i the only one who thinks Barca are looking weaker than previous years?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:24 am

Bear wrote:Improved? am i the only one who thinks Barca are looking weaker than previous years?
    Henry-----------Eto'o------------Messi > Pedro------------Villa------------Messi

Letting go of Eto'o was a huge mistake imo. They had to buy Ibra for 35M+ Eto'o then let Ibra out on loan and bring in Villa... when Eto'o in that setup is probably better than Villa anyway.

So basicly letting Eto'o go cost around £70 Million.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    Bear wrote:Improved? am i the only one who thinks Barca are looking weaker than previous years?
    Henry-----------Eto'o------------Messi > Pedro------------Villa------------Messi

Letting go of Eto'o was a huge mistake imo. They had to buy Ibra for 35M+ Eto'o then let Ibra out on loan and bring in Villa... when Eto'o in that setup is probably better than Villa anyway.

So basicly letting Eto'o go cost around £70 Million.
    I don't know what they were thinking letting Sammy go.
    Eto'o>Villa
    Henry>Pedro
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:29 am

Only thing to me is, Messi is at his best, which is the only reason they'll do as good, pass it to him and let him do something magic, that's the Barcelona way. Coffee
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 am

Bit ignorant to say Messi is their only outlet but whatever, yes he is key but Iniesta, Villa and Pedro all chip in with quite a few goals.

And Eto'o went because he was fighting with staff/players wasn't he?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:32 am

luke. wrote:Bit ignorant to say Messi is their only outlet but whatever, yes he is key but Iniesta, Villa and Pedro all chip in with quite a few goals.

In Iniesta's last two seasons he has played 54 games and has 3 goals. Neutral
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 am

kyro7 wrote:
    luke. wrote:Bit ignorant to say Messi is their only outlet but whatever, yes he is key but Iniesta, Villa and Pedro all chip in with quite a few goals.

In Iniesta's last two seasons he has played 54 games and has 3 goals. Neutral

That's loads eek

Seriously, that can't be right though? If so, i've seen 2 of them Neutral Against us, and against Atletico I think it was -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:34 am

But really and truly when he plays he is their only outfit, even when Villa and Pedro get the ball they look for Messi unless they're through on goal.

If I was the president of Barca I would have tried all my might to convince him to stay. He was simply unplayable, didn't he get the most goals for Barca that year along with the golden boot in La Liga?

Eto'o>Villa
    Eto'o>Ibrahimovic
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:35 am

It is right tbh.

You probably saw him score two in the World Cup and score two for Barca in the limited amount of times you've watched them, then assumed he scores more.

-_-

Fabregas' goals and assists > Xavi and Iniesta put together. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:38 am

kyro7 wrote:It is right tbh.

You probably saw him score two in the World Cup and score two for Barca in the limited amount of times you've watched them, then assumed he scores more.

-_-

I think that's fair shifty
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:38 am

19Jones19v wrote:

But really and truly when he plays he is their only outfit, even when Villa and Pedro get the ball they look for Messi unless they're through on goal.

If I was the president of Barca I would have tried all my might to convince him to stay. He was simply unplayable, didn't he get the most goals for Barca that year along with the golden boot in La Liga?

Eto'o>Villa
    Eto'o>Ibrahimovic

True, but why wouldn't he be their main outlet, if you've got it, you gotta show it Laughing

kyro7 wrote:It is right tbh.

You probably saw him score two in the World Cup and score two for Barca in the limited amount of times you've watched them, then assumed he scores more. in

-_-

No I just could've sworn that Iniesta was involved in a lot more in the goalscoring department.. that's actually shocked me Laughing
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 am

Alex Song is even on assists and 1 goal behind Villa's record so far this season Theo Walcott - Page 6 881856

I heard it was something to do with Racism or something thats why Eto'o left.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 am

grenade187 wrote:

He left because he wanted to be paid like one of the top earners of the club and they weren't going to do that. They were prepared to offer him new terms, but no where near what he wanted. Also he was told that he was surplus to requirements for the coming season which I find to be a load of BS because that news didn't break until if was discovered that Zlatan was interested in coming to Barca.

In the end Eto'o got shafted big time.

What I find interesting is that Black players at Barcelona that top perform for them tend to get shit wages (exception being Henry) when compared to a Spaniard that plays the same position. It's been like that for years at Barcelona.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:12 pm

AriseForLife wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

He left because he wanted to be paid like one of the top earners of the club and they weren't going to do that. They were prepared to offer him new terms, but no where near what he wanted. Also he was told that he was surplus to requirements for the coming season which I find to be a load of BS because that news didn't break until if was discovered that Zlatan was interested in coming to Barca.

In the end Eto'o got shafted big time.

What I find interesting is that Black players at Barcelona that top perform for them tend to get shit wages (exception being Henry) when compared to a Spaniard that plays the same position. It's been like that for years at Barcelona.
    Any chance of a reach around Arise?
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm glad Eto'o got revenge against Barca last year.

Eto'o >>> Villa + Ibrahimovic at Barcelona.

Barca's cycle is declining, as Casillas stated. Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:24 pm

Torresxvilla wrote:I'm glad Eto'o got revenge against Barca last year.

Messi is only 23 though, plus if they get Fabregas they will be as strong as ever.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Did Iker actually say that?

Why do they like talking shit about other teams soo much in Spain ?
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:18 pm

The-Reporter wrote:
    Torresxvilla wrote:I'm glad Eto'o got revenge against Barca last year.

Messi is only 23 though, plus if they get Fabregas they will be as strong as ever.

Cesc is staying...for now.

Barca are no longer as dominant as before.

I think Madrid are going to be stronger for years to come, with the likes of Casillas, Ramos, Albiol, CR7, Oezil, Di Maria, Higuain...etc

Plus Real have Mou.

grenade187 wrote:Did Iker actually say that?

Why do they like talking shit about other teams soo much in Spain ?

"We are able to stand up to them. We compare favourably with them and we are only a couple of months, perhaps a season away from them. This is the best Barca in history and they have been the fashion but this is just a passing fad."

~ Iker Casillas

(Goal.com Laughing)
    Cool
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:05 pm

I don't get why people keep thinking this Barcelona team is weak and that Real Madrid are that much better. Barcelona only won the title by 3 points last season with a goal difference of 7 goals. It's not like Real Madrid are closing the gap by any means.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:13 pm

AriseForLife wrote:I don't get why people keep thinking this Barcelona team is weak and that Real Madrid are that much better. Barcelona only won the title by 3 points last season with a goal difference of 7 goals. It's not like Real Madrid are closing the gap by any means.
    Thats not much of a gap tbh.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:15 pm

TBH letting ibra go was stupid. In his first season at a new club and in a new league, He got 21 goals and 8 assists in 42 starts. Not too bad if you ask me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 pm

NZG wrote:TBH letting ibra go was stupid. In his first season at a new club and in a new league, He got 21 goals and 8 assists in 42 starts. Not too bad if you ask me.
    Guardiola seems shit at the business side though, first he swaps Eto'o and £35M for Ibra, which is a joke, then loans out Ibra and Buys Villa. doh
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:20 pm

the deal was terrible but eto was "apparently" making problems in the dressing room so he had to leave.
    Torresxvilla
    Torresxvilla

Post by Torresxvilla Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 pm

AriseForLife wrote:I don't get why people keep thinking this Barcelona team is weak and that Real Madrid are that much better. Barcelona only won the title by 3 points last season with a goal difference of 7 goals. It's not like Real Madrid are closing the gap by any means.

I just think the Madrid team will be better, especially with Mourinho in charge now.

Oezil is definitely going to be a star.

Madrid are also much deeper and look to be a better team in the CL under Mou, an aspect that Pellegrini did not excel in.
    blackskar
    blackskar

Post by blackskar Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:25 pm

The-Reporter wrote:plus if they get Fabregas they will be as strong as ever.

If we win something this year and can carry on doing so, he wont be going anywhere for a while.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:20 am

By next season, Real Madrid will surpass Barcelona. They probably won't win the league this season, but they'll almost certainly win it next season. Just my opinion providing they keep Jose.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:31 am

Theo > Madrid + Barca
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:00 am

19Jones19v wrote:By next season, Real Madrid will surpass Barcelona. They probably won't win the league this season, but they'll almost certainly win it next season. Just my opinion providing they keep Jose.

The way Real Madrid are playing I can't see anyone but them winning La Liga. Neutral
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:02 am

Mal wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:By next season, Real Madrid will surpass Barcelona. They probably won't win the league this season, but they'll almost certainly win it next season. Just my opinion providing they keep Jose.

The way Real Madrid are playing I can't see anyone but them winning La Liga. Neutral

This. Only unbeaten team left in La Liga, best attack and defence Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:33 am