Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
The Zlatan
Grenade
Phadunkin Donuts
ResurrectionRooney
ricky//habana
dena
Benitez
Carlos Jenkinson
Emma
13 posters

Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez

Anonymous

Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 am

Danno wrote:
    Alan wrote:Think he's past it, about as much as the man on your sig. Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez - Page 3 214775

My word, what have you done Surprised

It could've been worse. He could have set off the RVP alarms.
    Anonymous

Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:43 am

Alan wrote:Think he's past it, about as much as the man on your sig. Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez - Page 3 214775
    Of course he's past it, he's 34 and plays in the MLS.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:47 am

Splashy wrote:
    Of course he's past it, he's 34 and plays in the MLS.

I was talking about a football.scratch Mr Bishop is an excellent passer i will have you know.Liverpool rely far to much on Suarez - Page 3 950455
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:06 am

Awful troll attempt, I don't usually mind when a bit of thought goes into it but this is just shockingly bad Laughing
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:41 am

I don't think they do at all. Wouldn't be surprised to see Gerrard wipe that idea off the face of the earth over the next few weeks for them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:18 pm