Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
blackskar
Dave
AriseForLife
luke.
Lux
Walcott
Mal
Torresxvilla
El Jefe
Cameron.
Jord
Jamie
Royal
Jordi
Kuled
Grenade
20 posters

Nasri or Gourcuff

Poll

Nasri or Gourcuff

[ 30 ]
    Nasri or Gourcuff - Page 4 Bar_left86%Nasri or Gourcuff - Page 4 Bar_right [86%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Nasri or Gourcuff - Page 4 Bar_left14%Nasri or Gourcuff - Page 4 Bar_right [14%] 

Total Votes: 35
    Anonymous

Nasri or Gourcuff - Page 4 Empty Re: Nasri or Gourcuff

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:10 am

grenade187 wrote:Reporter I often see you arguing with him on just about everything he posts lol.
    The thing is.. i agree with him on things too, its not like i do it out of hate. Just disagree alot.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:35 am

Running at goal, shooting at goal.. anything that involves the ball going towards the goal, is an attack on the goal, therefore the move is considered an attack.

You hear?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:00 am

luke. wrote:Running at goal, shooting at goal.. anything that involves the ball going towards the goal, is an attack on the goal, therefore the move is considered an attack.

You hear?
    No.

I here. shifty
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:25 am

kyro7 wrote:Then no one can be considered anything tbh, because players do different things.

You might see Vermaelen make a forward run, and he's attacking, just like when he has a pop at goal, what your saying imo means no one should be classed as anything.

I still don't think you're understanding me based on this reply.

You're looking at the situation based on individual players, my original statement of not all strikers being attackers was based on the original question of which national team had the best attack. Classifications do not matter in the game of football so I'm not following you why it is so important that everyone have a classification. Based on your above example with Vermaelan, I would consider him making a forward run to be attacking, but if his only involvement in a play would be to take a shot on goal then I do not consider that an attacking action. Once again that is my opinion on the example.

In my opinion anyone can be an attacker from fullbacks to midfielders and even strikers, but for people to say that all strikers are attackers is what I do not agree with because not all strikers attack in MY opinion. Now in your opinion shooting and things like that are attacking and that is fine, that is your opinion and many others, but that is not my opinion and I am entitled to that opinion without it having to turn into a 100 page argument.
    ArsenalTony
    ArsenalTony

Post by ArsenalTony Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 am

But all strikers are attackers Neutral shooting is a form of attack.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 am

The-Reporter wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:Why do you all hate Arise for?
    Don't hate him at all. Just find it funny when he says stuff like strikers are not attackers.

Its exact comments like this that give americans a bad reputation and make people think they are stupid.

So American's get a bad reputation because you all don't understand where I am coming from? Kind of stupid for an entire nation to get labeled just because one individual makes a statement that people do not understand or agree with.

Again I am not saying strikers are not attackers. What I am saying is that not ALL strikers are attackers in my opinion.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 am

ArsenalTony wrote:But all strikers are attackers Neutral shooting is a form of attack.

In your opinion. Dude seriously this is getting out of hand. If you don't agree then so be it, but constantly posting the same thing over and over and over is not accomplishing ANYTHING.

I have made it clear that I meaning ME, meaning AriseForLife don't considering taking a shot on goal to be attacking. I don't know how many other ways to say it. If you do feel that shooting at the goal is attacking that is fine, but for the love of god stop typing the same thing over and over again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:30 am

I suppose there is more to a strikers game, like Heskey, who is up there to be a target, but still, if he flicks the ball towards their goal, it's attacking, or even if it's a shot, anything towards their goal is with attacking intent imo.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:33 am

I just realized that none of you understand what I am saying because you keep repeating the same thing.

I am just going to consider the topic dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:34 am

-_-
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 am

Fuck me every person who plays to '' score goals '' is an attacking player, end of.

Can't believe people are honestly debating this, put it to bed. Arise has an opinion so just let him have it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:40 am

AriseForLife wrote:I just realized that none of you understand what I am saying because you keep repeating the same thing.

I am just going to consider the topic dead.
    It's not that people don't understand what you're saying, it's just the majority don't agree. It is an opinion after all.
    AriseForLife
    AriseForLife

Post by AriseForLife Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    It's not that people don't understand what you're saying, it's just the majority don't agree. It is an opinion after all.

Its a combination of not understanding and not agreeing. The reason I keep saying people don't understand is because people keep retyping the same thing others have said even after I have expanded upon my original post. For example I keep saying that I do not consider the singluar action of JUST taking a shot (meaning the ST had NO OTHER involvement in the build up or attacking actions) as a form of attacking, and everyone keeps replying with an example that inolves a ST doing something else and then deciding to shoot and that IS NOT what I am talking about at all. I truly do not know how to be any clearer than I am already being so that is why I am just leaving the issue alone.

True it is an opinion, but as with the vast majority of all things football related, if someone has an opinion that others do no agree with people seem to have a huge problem understanding original thought and opinions.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:18 am

AriseForLife wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Its a combination of not understanding and not agreeing. The reason I keep saying people don't understand is because people keep retyping the same thing others have said even after I have expanded upon my original post. For example I keep saying that I do not consider the singluar action of JUST taking a shot (meaning the ST had NO OTHER involvement in the build up or attacking actions) as a form of attacking, and everyone keeps replying with an example that inolves a ST doing something else and then deciding to shoot and that IS NOT what I am talking about at all. I truly do not know how to be any clearer than I am already being so that is why I am just leaving the issue alone.

True it is an opinion, but as with the vast majority of all things football related, if someone has an opinion that others do no agree with people seem to have a huge problem understanding original thought and opinions.
    Considering they are not attacking no need to defend against them. doh
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:42 am

The Afternoon's Hat wrote:Fuck me every person who plays to '' score goals '' is an attacking player, end of.

Can't believe people are honestly debating this, put it to bed. Arise has an opinion so just let him have it.

Not exactly true what about defenders like Vermaelen?
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:18 am

If shooting isn't attacking.. I guess tackling isn't defending? :neucoffe:

Or passing the ball isn't part of being a midfielder?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:52 am

luke. wrote:If shooting isn't attacking.. I guess tackling isn't defending? :neucoffe:

Laughing fail.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:57 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:If shooting isn't attacking.. I guess tackling isn't defending? :neucoffe:

Laughing fail.

Are you really that sad?
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:01 am

grenade187 wrote:
    The Afternoon's Hat wrote:Fuck me every person who plays to '' score goals '' is an attacking player, end of.

I don't get what your saying?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 am

The Afternoon's Hat wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

He's saying Vermaelen scores goals, but he's wrong because you said every person who plays to score goals..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:21 am

luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Laughing fail.

Are you really that sad?
    Get a sense of humour Coffee
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:22 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Laughing fail.

Are you really that sad?

I have a sense of humour.. that just wasn't funny. At all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 am

luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Laughing fail.

Are you really that sad?

From what I've seen you clearly don't and I was cracking a joke for you to be entertained facepalm
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:29 am

19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:
    luke. wrote:
    19Jones19v wrote:

Laughing fail.

Are you really that sad?

From what I've seen you clearly don't and I was cracking a joke for you to be entertained facepalm

Meh. From my point of view it seemed like you were patronizing me shifty facepalm Laughing doh

Sorry Embarassed
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:07 am

kyro7 wrote:
    The Afternoon's Hat wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:

He's saying Vermaelen scores goals, but he's wrong because you said every person who plays to score goals..

Vermaelen took part in just about every set peice or us last season

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:20 pm