Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+34
Theo Filippo
ShakerMatty
MickStupp
Emma
El_indian
ConorCelticFC
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
Jordan Henderchip
Mason
Dean
Uncle John from Jamaica
moscowmadeit3
Barton
Start.
samiz
Danny
Jordi
LFC_Grunners
CollieBuddz
Laurencio
Mouse
CM Monk
Jorlung
Childish Logic
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
ricky//habana
Scouser_Dave
Cadbury
Zzonked
Carlos Jenkinson
Gegilworld93
Jeff
38 posters

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday |

Poll

[ 8 ]
    Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Bar_left57%Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Bar_left36%Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Bar_right [36%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Bar_left7%Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Bar_right [7%] 

Total Votes: 14
    Anonymous

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Empty Re: Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday |

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:13 pm

jonnyc23 wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:Any other sane team would have shipped these players out by now, and gotten quality cheap players like Downing and Henderson to boost their squad.
    They definitely need Glen Johnson. Capello has noticed he is better than Richards, the rest of the world aren't so smart though,
    The world is coming to warm to him. Cool Unfortunately, Glen is likely to leave in the summer. Then it will be Kelly's era cheers
    Anonymous

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Empty Re: Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday |

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:13 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:They definitely need Glen Johnson. Capello has noticed he is better than Richards, the rest of the world aren't so smart though,

Okay you're probably Leo. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 881856

He actually isn't, but he's just a little stupid.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Supports : Whoever Aaron Ramsey plays for.

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:14 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:They definitely need Glen Johnson. Capello has noticed he is better than Richards, the rest of the world aren't so smart though,

Okay you're probably Leo. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 881856
    Laughing I swear I'm not. Just having a bit of a joke, if I should stop then I will. Seriously Richard is so much better than Johnson that it's a mystery how Richards isn't even in the squad let alone starting.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:15 pm

BladeGunner wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

He actually isn't, but he's just a little stupid.
    But that's why you all love me. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 601554
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:17 pm

jonnyc23 wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Laughing I swear I'm not. Just having a bit of a joke, if I should stop then I will. Seriously Richard is so much better than Johnson that it's a mystery how Richards isn't even in the squad let alone starting.

No, I don't mind it and you don't have to suck up to me about City players at all, I don't care. Razz

It's just reminiscent of the sort of thing Leo would say. But if BladeGunner can vouch for you then I'm willing to believe him.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 pm

Zzonked wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:Laughing I swear I'm not. Just having a bit of a joke, if I should stop then I will. Seriously Richard is so much better than Johnson that it's a mystery how Richards isn't even in the squad let alone starting.

No, I don't mind it and you don't have to suck up to me about City players at all, I don't care. Razz

It's just reminiscent of the sort of thing Leo would say. But if BladeGunner can vouch for you then I'm willing to believe him.
    Not sucking up, giving my honest opinion. Leo is truly a menace to society and I have been truly hurt being compared to him. Crying or Very sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:20 pm

I find Leo somewhat amusing. think
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:21 pm

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:I find Leo somewhat amusing. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 214775
    Probably because he thinks Malaga can get 3rd. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:23 pm

jonnyc23 wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:I find Leo somewhat amusing. Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 214775
    Probably because he thinks Malaga can get 3rd. Laughing
    Not that. I find it quite impressive how easily he gets under people's skin-it's an art, I tell you.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:35 pm

InGlennyWeTrust wrote:
    jonnyc23 wrote:Probably because he thinks Malaga can get 3rd. Laughing
    Not that. I find it quite impressive how easily he gets under people's skin-it's an art, I tell you.
    That's true. I wonder if he gets bullied. When 3 seperate forums manage to hate and ban him you do start to wonder.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:33 pm

jonnyc23 wrote:
    InGlennyWeTrust wrote:Not that. I find it quite impressive how easily he gets under people's skin-it's an art, I tell you.
    That's true. I wonder if he gets bullied. When 3 seperate forums manage to hate and ban him you do start to wonder.
    I'm hated on numerous forums, but I am not bullied Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 214775 If anything, I bully myself.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:36 pm

City fans at tonights game. whistle

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 Ai7HpfjCEAE8pSW
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:37 pm

You've posted that in 3 threads now Neutral
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Did you steal those last week? Mischief
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:38 pm

Scott wrote:You've posted that in 3 threads now Neutral

My friend, I posted it here and the chat thread? scratch
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:16 pm

OMG HAHAHA WOW That is really funny
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Coffee Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Aww man, I feel sorry for him.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:36 pm

kyro7 wrote:Aww man, I feel sorry for him.

Get a grip Kyro you soft twat, the lads are just having a laugh. You make it sound as if they dragged him out the car and twatted the shite out of him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Scouser_Dave wrote:

Get a grip Kyro you soft twat, the lads are just having a laugh. You make it sound as if they dragged him out the care and twatted the shite out of him.
    I don't mean just over that, I found the video funny, but he gets so much shit. Laughing No need to call me a soft twat over hardly anything either. Dry Smile
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:40 pm

kyro7 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Get a grip Kyro you soft twat, the lads are just having a laugh. You make it sound as if they dragged him out the care and twatted the shite out of him.
    I don't mean just over that, I found the video funny, but he gets so much shit. Laughing No need to call me a soft twat over hardly anything either. Dry Smile

No more than he deserves. If I was Nasri I wouldn't give a fuck anyway. Sitting on a mountain of cash and living a lifestyle those two fans can only dream of.
    jonnyc23
    jonnyc23

Post by jonnyc23 Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:17 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

Get a grip Kyro you soft twat, the lads are just having a laugh. You make it sound as if they dragged him out the car and twatted the shite out of him.
    If only that had of happened. Neutral
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:34 am

jonnyc23 wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

If only that had of happened. Neutral
    Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 207657
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:

These are fans of Liverpool not Liverpool players. Just because Gerrard beats people up doesn't mean a couple of lads from another City who support your club will.

Disgraceful you are.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:35 am

Gerrard only did what i would do for my mates, or my mates would do for me.Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 79723
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:37 am

Alan wrote:Gerrard only did what i would do for my mates, or my mates would do for me.Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 79723

Everyone knows you're a thug anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:45 am

Sean wrote:
    Alan wrote:Gerrard only did what i would do for my mates, or my mates would do for me.Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 79723

Everyone knows you're a thug anyway.
    Yes because you really know the real me, seany.Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 284837
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:11 am

Chris wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

These are fans of Liverpool not Liverpool players. Just because Gerrard beats people up doesn't mean a couple of lads from another City who support your club will.

Disgraceful you are.

What the fuck are you going on about Chris? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:18 am

Scouser_Dave wrote:
    Chris wrote:

Disgraceful you are.

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 269553_102193939876344_100002572151743_23877_7244713_n
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:19 am

Chris wrote:
    Scouser_Dave wrote:

Man City vs Liverpool | Carling Cup Semi Final | Wednesday | - Page 24 269553_102193939876344_100002572151743_23877_7244713_n

Ok,thanks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 5:00 am