Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
LiamB_14
Lux
dena
moscowmadeit3
Mouse
ResurrectionRooney
samiz
Kuled
Cadbury
VivaRonaldoLAD
14 posters

Liverpool wont appeal Suarez ban.

Anonymous

Liverpool wont appeal Suarez ban. - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool wont appeal Suarez ban.

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:26 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Why man, there's so many holes in their report, your friend lawyer said he'd love that report.

How the fuck should I know? Dickhead.
    Neutral Calm down Daniel.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Liverpool wont appeal Suarez ban. - Page 3 Empty Re: Liverpool wont appeal Suarez ban.

Post by Lux Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If it is obvious that he is innocent, why wouldn't the second commission overturn the first one's verdict? Why wouldn't CoAfS or the Civil Courts if it got that far?

It doesn't have to be obvious that he's innocent, it has to be obvious that he's guilty.

Very different things.
    Dion_Asprilla
    Dion_Asprilla

Post by Dion_Asprilla Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 am

Cam wrote:
    Dion_Asprilla wrote:Funny how all the Liverpool fans were saying "it will get appealed and the ban reduced".

Neither happened. Neutral

Liverpool wont appeal Suarez ban. - Page 3 You-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka

Liverpool wont appeal Suarez ban. - Page 3 NOPE
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Don't be a cunt then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:28 am

Dan wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Neutral Calm down Daniel.

Don't be a cunt then.
    Sorry.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:29 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Fuck off Kyro. Do one.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 am

I like Kyro.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:30 am

Jordo wrote:I like Kyro.

I don't.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:31 am

Lux wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:It would obviously be a different body you thick shit.

Lol, nothing is obvious with the FA.

No evidence can be added, and I can't see a new body having the balls to change the verdict even if they did think Suarez is not guilty/there is not enough evidence.

They are publicly named are they not? They would all be branded racists.

It is completely obvious.

There doesn't need to be any extra evidence if there are procedural errors in the trial, which is what Liverpool and its fans have been arguing.

Why would they be branded as racists? All they would have to do would be to explain why there is not enough evidence for Suarez to be punished. It is an absolute nonsense.

Liverpool FC know Suarez is bang to rights, and this 'We are doing it for the good of English football' is just a desperate attempt to save face. The best way to fight racism would be so sack Dalglish and sack Suarez for gross misconduct before suing him for his transfer fee. They won't do that though, because that's not in their interest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:32 am

Kyro just craves attention, hence why he copied Chris' misc talk.

not serious
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:33 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Neutral Calm down Daniel.

Fuck off Kyro. Do one.
    Fuck off AND do one, I'm impressed.

Cam wrote:
    Jordo wrote:I like Kyro.

I don't.
    Cry

Eternal Witcher wrote:Kyro just craves attention, hence why he copied Chris' misc talk.

not serious
    Agreed.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:35 am

Liverpool fans are so sensitive.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:36 am

Kuled wrote:Liverpool fans are so sensitive.
    FUCK OFF YOU CUNT!!
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:It is completely obvious.

There doesn't need to be any extra evidence if there are procedural errors in the trial, which is what Liverpool and its fans have been arguing.

Why would they be branded as racists? All they would have to do would be to explain why there is not enough evidence for Suarez to be punished. It is an absolute nonsense.

Liverpool are being accused of allowing and supporting racism. So an independent body who believes that Suarez should not be charged is probably going to receive the same treatment, albeit not as publicly but it could ruin their careers and lives.

There weren't particularly any procedural errors.....it's more that the FA's rules and the wording almost forced the Independent Commission to rule against Suarez. They are ruling based on the rules of the FA, and the civil case rules which mean that someone can be found guilty based on "probability" rather than proof.

The only way an appeal would work, is if the whole structure of the system was changed to be fair, just and common sensual.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Liverpool FC know Suarez is bang to rights, and this 'We are doing it for the good of English football' is just a desperate attempt to save face. The best way to fight racism would be so sack Dalglish and sack Suarez for gross misconduct before suing him for his transfer fee. They won't do that though, because that's not in their interest.

You would actually need evidence to have Suarez sacked.

Mutu is still fighting his case isn't he?...and he was actually proven guilty years ago. Good luck there....

If the FA made Suarez or Dalglish lose their jobs they would probably lose millions in court (the FA)

Last edited by Lux on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 am; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:39 am

I think Kyro's still feeling the effects of the Blackburn game. Poor soul.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:40 am

Scott MacDougall wrote:I think Kyro's still feeling the effects of the Blackburn game. Poor soul.
    Not at all, the Sunderland game made up for it and I feel completely fine. pirat
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 am

..The reception Suarez will get at Old Trafford rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:43 am

Kuled wrote:..The reception Suarez will get at Old Trafford rofl

The reaction if he scores rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 am

He'll probably rip us to shreds.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:44 am

kyro7 wrote:
    He'll probably rip us to shreds.
    And we'll still win.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:46 am

Lux wrote:Liverpool are being accused of allowing and supporting racism. So an independent body who believes that Suarez should not be charged is probably going to receive the same treatment, albeit not as publicly but it could ruin their careers and lives.

There weren't particularly any procedural errors.....it's more that the FA's rules and the wording almost forced the Independent Commission to rule against Suarez. They are ruling based on the rules of the FA, and the civil case rules which mean that someone can be found guilty based on "probability" rather than proof.

The only way an appeal would work, is if the whole structure of the system was changed to be fair, just and common sensual.

Liverpool are being accused of that because they're supporting a guy who has been proven guilty. A second panel would have the authority to rule on such a case, unlikely Liverpool, and would not be biased, unlike Liverpool. It wouldn't ruin their careers at all.

It's perfectly normal to use civil case rules, why on earth would you use any other rules? The system is perfectly fair, just and common sensual. Two people come with two stories about what happened, and the Commission decides which one is true, it chooses based on which one is most likely to be true. It's much more fair than innocent until proven guilty, which weights the system severely in favour of the suspect.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:

You would actually need evidence to have Suarez sacked.

Mutu is still fighting his case isn't he?...and he was actually proven guilty years ago. Good luck there....

If the FA made Suarez or Dalglish lose their jobs they would probably lose millions in court (the FA)

There is plenty of evidence, they would only have to prove it in a civil case.

I can see that you're a legal expert, so I'll take your word for that last bit.
    Ben
    Ben

Post by Ben Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:47 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Dan wrote:

Why? The likeliest outcome is an increased ban.
    Why man, there's so many holes in their report, your friend lawyer said he'd love that report.

Make of that what you will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:50 am

You can fuck off as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Scott MacDougall wrote:I think Kyro's still feeling the effects of the Blackburn game. Poor soul.
    Not at all, the Sunderland game made up for it and I feel completely fine. pirat

How is having just one eye feel completely fine?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:54 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Not at all, the Sunderland game made up for it and I feel completely fine. pirat

fuck off do one and get lost
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:55 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

fuck off do one and get lost

Crying or Very sad
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:27 am

I like how they claim they have chosen not to appeal Laughing As if they had much of a choice, that case was more or less appeal proof.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:28 am

Laurencio wrote:I like how they claim they have chosen not to appeal Laughing As if they had much of a choice, that case was more or less appeal proof.

facepalm
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:31 am

Dan wrote:
    Laurencio wrote:I like how they claim they have chosen not to appeal Laughing As if they had much of a choice, that case was more or less appeal proof.

facepalm

Dan, several legal experts have noted that there are very limited options for an appeal, and the majority of which would probably not result in a beneficial verdict for Suarez or Liverpool. They had no choice but to drop it, I understand that they spin it like this though, that's pretty much the smartest thing to do at this point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:32 am

OK.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 9:20 pm