Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Start.
Ben 10
Weather130
LeBron
jeb4eva
Keanoo
Benitez
CoVkId01
JoseEnriKKK
ShakerMatty
The Zlatan
Sean
CM Monk
Demoz
Van Wolfswinkel
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
24 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:21 am

This weeks SD:

Teddy Long using his 'guide to running Smackdown' to make the main event Laughing
    Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:12 am

Happens every time.

Bryan. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:33 am

I'm not looking forward to Elimination Chamber. Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:34 am

Because you reckon Punk will lose?

Probably will.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:36 am

Yeah, I reckon Punk will lose, but it's more the fact that I don't like the other people who are in it so if he loses i'll not like the new champion
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:41 am

How can you not like Jericho? What a Face

My thoughts on Smackdown are similar, since Sheamus isn't in the contest. But I've had a thought. The Great Khali is on the card, surely the WWE have learned their lesson? They won't put a slow retarded rhinoceros in a match which is supposed to be great. Therefore I think McIntyre will take him out and claim his place, and go up from there. I hope.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 am

I dunno, i've never liked Jericho. Laughing

Jericho will win, and it'll be him vs CM Punk at WM.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:42 am

I think RAW's chamber line-up is great Neutral

Jericho = amazing.

Punk = amazing.

Ziggler = amazing.

Miz = very good.

Kofi = very good.

Truth = not bad.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:45 am

Kofi is just to make up the numbers. Snooty I expect Miz and Truth to like do something cool, like one will throw the other through something.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:47 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I think RAW's chamber line-up is great Neutral

Jericho = amazing.

Punk = amazing.

Ziggler = amazing.

Miz = very good.

Kofi = very good.

Truth = not bad.

But.

Ziggler isn't be used right, doesn't possess any substantial threat. All his major victories have been 'lucky'. You can't have a major heel who doesn't have actual threat.
    Kofi- Don't get me started. I hate him and his ridiculous gimmick.
    Truth- Boring, over and done with, horrible outfit.
    Miz- Isn't being used right either, again little threat.

Punk and Jericho are the only saving grace, and it will come down to them as the final two.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:48 am

Sheamus would be so good in this gimmick match. Need a big man to run riot like Goldberg. NOT the Big Show. And I will stab myself with a pen if Khali dominates.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:24 am

Raw chamber should go like this.

Punk and Miz start, Kofi comes in first from the pod. Punk pins Kofi, R Truth comes in. Miz and R Truth beat down Punk, then they both get obsessed with finishing this obsession with each other. Ziggler comes in next, starts beating on Punk... Miz get's absolutely battered by R Truth before pulling out a random Skull Crushing Finale out and pins Truth. Ziggler capitalises on the fact Miz has been beaten pretty bad and Sleeper's him, and makes him pass out.

Punk v Ziggler again until Jericho comes in. Straight away Jericho gets Ziggler and throws him through a pod, CM Punk and Jericho have an epic fight beating the crap out of each other. Jericho Codebreak's Punk in the middle of the ring and Ziggler comes out of nowhere and Zig Zag's Jericho and pins both Jericho and Punk together winning the title.

That would be an epic finish, it would work on the fact that 4 of the other 5 where obsessed with each other and Ziggler looks like a smart champ. Both Punk and Jericho can say they deserve a title match. Punk get's his rematch from the rematch clause, Jericho says if Punk is getting a rematch then he deserves one too due to the fact he basically finished Punk off and would have beat him.

Triple threat at Wrestlemania, Ziggler retains. Punk goes over Jericho later in the year at Summerslam. What a Face
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 am

So is your main man Ziggler now?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:25 am

I also think Miz v R Truth should open Wrestlemania. Then moved Miz casually over to Smackdown and let him be the top heel there, or turn him face, he has gone a little stale.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:26 am

I'd be surprised if The Miz even appears at Wrestlemania after he nearly killed R-Truth last Monday. It'll be Punk or Jericho who win, and they'll likely go to Wrestlemania for the WWE Title as well.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:28 am

That was quite funny how he went brain-dead and moved out of the way of Truth.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:30 am

Haha, I hope they use that to keep the story going to Wrestlemania. Put R-Truth over for it if need be.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 pm

I read that they weren't too happpy with Miz since last years WM.. apparently they expected to him to go on from there, but feel that he has dropped off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:27 pm

I read he has been slacking hence the staleness for him.
    They liked him so much for his passion and his workrate but that has dropped off recently. Shame, he's great on the mic, still needs to improve in the ring though. I reckon he'd be amazing as an underdog face, got the catchphrases, music and look already.

Last edited by Britfag on Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:28 pm

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:I read that they weren't too happpy with Miz since last years WM.. apparently they expected to him to go on from there, but feel that he has dropped off.

Britfag wrote:I read he has been slacking hence the staleness for him.

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:35 pm

I read that they blame him for the poor buy-rates at Survivor Series. Not his fault Cena earlier defeated both of them on his own and made them seem a joke. Typical fucking Cena.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:36 pm

Maybe they should do good storylines instead of hoping The Rock gets them the buyrates.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:40 pm

It was Rock and Cena "never before, never again" teaming up to beat the badass crew of a babyfaced looking Miz and some crazy guy with an imaginary friend.

If they wanted this to work, they had to at least make R Truth a crazy strong guy, he just looked a fool with the comedy act. If they wanted that to work, they needed to let Miz and R Truth beat up everyone, not just the 3 in the Championship match and the refs. Could have set them off on Triple H, interfere in random matches. Hold people hostage etc.

Imagine the heat they'd have gotten if they took Kelly Kelly hostage or Ryder.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:49 pm

Or if they had stolen Ryder's tyres.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 pm

Bad week for Miz shifty

Really looking forward to EC myself. The RAW chamber hasn't got a bad wrestler in it and it doesn't really matter who wins out of Punk/Y2J as they'll probably continue to WM. Looks like the SD chamber won't be as good, pissed Khali is back and even more so that he is anywhere near the main event. Would love a Barrett win but can't see past Bryan/Orton.

Only the second ever ambulance match? Loved the first one with Shane, unfortunately this won't be half as good.

Sheamus will probably be put into some pointless match before he chooses a champion too bounce
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Errr, Miz is a fairly average wrestler. Could have Swagger in there instead.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 pm

There's obviously better wrestlers than him (don't think he's bad though) but they wouldn't fit into the match as good, Swagger being one of them.

Yesterday was 9 years since Curt Hennig passed away, R.I.P Mr. Perfect Sad

Can't even remember the last time I saw his son on TV think
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:39 pm

I want Alberto back.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:59 am

Really want to see Orton vs Sheamus at WM.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:05 am

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 18 413

not worthy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:36 pm