Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Start.
Ben 10
Weather130
LeBron
jeb4eva
Keanoo
Benitez
CoVkId01
JoseEnriKKK
ShakerMatty
The Zlatan
Sean
CM Monk
Demoz
Van Wolfswinkel
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
24 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:10 am

Kane and Cena, must've been going through their confrontation at the press conference.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Tumblr_lz6my9b60A1qgcirt
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Benitez Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 am

When is elimination chamber?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 am

Next Sunday.
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:14 am

Fuck you i thought it was tonight Sad

Oh well, good way to start half term next sunday Very Happy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:51 am

Might stay up for RAW tonight Smile

HBK making an appearance
    Taker-Trips continuing
    Y2J-Punk continuing
    Kharma needs to come back some time
    No college this week shifty

Thought the HBK-Trips-Taker promo (the one where HBK said nobody could beat the streak) was probably the best one of 2011 not containing Punk clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:58 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Kane and Cena, must've been going through their confrontation at the press conference.

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 Tumblr_lz6my9b60A1qgcirt

That's Kane? Surprised
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 am

Looks like a tank.

Who said that Kane was the nicest person backstage? Not sure if it was Edge or someone during a HOF occassion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am

Is The Rock going to beat Cena?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 am

kyro7 wrote:Is The Rock going to beat Cena?

I'd say so.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:50 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Looks like a tank.

Who said that Kane was the nicest person backstage? Not sure if it was Edge or someone during a HOF occassion.

He makes Cena look like a normal bloke Laughing He's always came across very well in the interviews he's had in the UK (Radio 1/SSN)

Probably. If Cena beat him normally their would be uproar. But if he beat him in Miami (where WM28 is) their would be riots Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:59 am

I've assumed that this is going to be a passing of the torch. Mind you, no-one wants to see that happen, and Cena just doesn't look a threat apart from his superhuman ability.
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:49 am

I doubt Rock wants to hand the torch down to Cena. Makes me think if he was arranged to lose he wouldn't have been up to facing cena, especially being in Miami.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:05 am

What is the next big event?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:31 am

Edge said Kane is one of his best friends, and Brock Lesnar said that when he was there Kane was the strongest guy in the locker room not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:46 am

Jelavić7|EFC wrote:What is the next big event?

Elimination Chamber, next sunday.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:57 am

Says it around 7:40
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 am

EA server maintenance. More reason to watch Raw instead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 am

Cam wrote:

I'd say so.

CoVkId01 wrote:Probably. If Cena beat him normally their would be uproar. But if he beat him in Miami (where WM28 is) their would be riots Laughing

He fucking better, I'm going to watch it and if Cena wins I'll never watch anything to do with Wrestling again. -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Cam wrote:

I'd say so.

CoVkId01 wrote:Probably. If Cena beat him normally their would be uproar. But if he beat him in Miami (where WM28 is) their would be riots Laughing

He fucking better, I'm going to watch it and if Cena wins I'll never watch anything to do with Wrestling again. -_-

Awwwww.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:03 am

I want one last HBK v Y2J match.
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:05 am

HBK is on tonight isn't he?

I want the Undertaker to take his hat off and speak tonight. DO IT.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:07 am

I honestly think Cena will win, don't want him to, but think he will. Hopefully turning heel in the process.

Can you imagine if he took a chain out of his shorts and knocked Rock out with it? People would go insane.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:11 am

It better be the best match of all time, with the amount of build up it's got.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 am

I can't see it coming close to the best.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:43 am

Neither of them are amazing in the ring imo, probably will be more of a street fight type match
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Neither of them are amazing in the ring imo.
    WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 19 The-Rock-Dwayne-Johnson1E
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:52 am

Rock is pretty good in the ring but no where near as good as some. He's just that entertaining that he makes up for it easily, same with Stone Cold.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:17 am

I hope it turns into a match where they are both like dead on the floor and they just beat the crap out of each other
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 am

I hear Miz has backstage heat and is gonna start getting buried even more for his mess up on R Truth. Cry
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 am

Not surprising, he could have killed him. You have to be able to trust your colleagues in WWE, and anyone who pulls shit like that would get punished.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 6:31 am