Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Start.
Ben 10
Weather130
LeBron
jeb4eva
Keanoo
Benitez
CoVkId01
JoseEnriKKK
ShakerMatty
The Zlatan
Sean
CM Monk
Demoz
Van Wolfswinkel
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
24 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Anonymous

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:07 pm

A funny thought came to my head yesterday Brett Hart VS CM Punk vs Chris Jericho to decide who the best wrestler in the world
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:20 pm

Do you know how many wrestlers have claimed to be some variation on TBWITW? Kurt Angle constantly claims to be the best wrestler alive (and he's probably right), Stone Cold is supposedly the toughest son of a bitch in Sports Entertainment or whatever, The Miz is supposedly the greatest WWE Champion in history, even Daniel Bryan has made similar claims.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:41 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Do you know how many wrestlers have claimed to be some variation on TBWITW? Kurt Angle constantly claims to be the best wrestler alive (and he's probably right), Stone Cold is supposedly the toughest son of a bitch in Sports Entertainment or whatever, The Miz is supposedly the greatest WWE Champion in history, even Daniel Bryan has made similar claims.

The only Olympic gold medallist ever in the WWF/WWE, he's right.

Viva - I heard he was supposed to be on every RAW from the night after EC to Mania, about 5/6 weeks worth of him Smile
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:23 am

Anyone staying up tonight?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:29 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Do you know how many wrestlers have claimed to be some variation on TBWITW? Kurt Angle constantly claims to be the best wrestler alive (and he's probably right), Stone Cold is supposedly the toughest son of a bitch in Sports Entertainment or whatever, The Miz is supposedly the greatest WWE Champion in history, even Daniel Bryan has made similar claims.

It was just a joke really
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:01 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Anyone staying up tonight?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Spoiler:
    jeb4eva
    jeb4eva

Supports : Manchester United

Post by jeb4eva Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

I'll watch a bit of it. Simmons definitely deserves to be inducted, what a tag team the APA were. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:28 pm

DAMN!
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:31 pm

More info on the HOF

Spoiler:
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:34 pm

Isn't Mike Tyson a boxer? facepalm
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:35 pm

Yeah, hes going into the Celebrity part though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:04 pm

Six pack challenge, what's one of them?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:05 pm

I think its like 2 in the ring, 4 on the apron, and you can tag anyone at any time. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:06 pm

And whoever is the last one wins?
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:07 pm

No, just whoever gets the first pinfall.. remember Unforgiven 99?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:15 pm

No, I was 8.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:18 pm

I was 5, but Ive seen it since Rolling Eyes

---------------------------------

Hopefully they dont have HHH vs Taker again, but I know its gonna happen. Sad
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:27 pm

Did anyone else just get that add for TNA there? Laughing
    Benitez
    Benitez

Supports : Antonella Roccuzzo <3

Post by Benitez Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:29 pm

Why would WWE advertise TNA? Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:34 pm

Really dont get the hype about D.Bryan, he just annoys me and hasnt impressed me that much in the ring.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Jericho not worthy
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Really dont get the hype about D.Bryan, he just annoys me and hasnt impressed me that much in the ring.

This. He is so annoying and his promo's are god awful. Pretty average show today.

I like how Punk just turned his back on Jericho so he could see the shirt "Best in the world".

Also love when Ziggler does his little show off thing in the ring. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:10 am

Jericho is better on the mic than Punk, just my opinion. Amazing promo. Punk will win at mania though.

Why does Kane just go around raping people? Shouldn't be allowed surely.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:18 am

Bad use of the song with Cena though.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:58 am

So Punk is silent now?...nicking something else of Jericho Mischief

Eternal Witcher wrote:Why does Kane just go around raping people? Shouldn't be allowed surely.

I was wondering what the screaming was, just thought they'd put a mic too close to a crazy woman in the crowd Laughing

Eternal Witcher wrote:

Bad use of the song with Cena though.

Quite like that, not worth watching them shitty promos about Cena/Rock for though.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:00 am

CoVkId01 wrote:

I was wondering what the screaming was, just thought they'd put a mic too close to a crazy woman in the crowd Laughing

That's what I was thinking because Punk was right at the announce table Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:06 pm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Wwe-raw-20120207032634900-000
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:11 am

http://vids.wwe.com/15772/john-cena-and-kane-clash-in-duba

Neutral
    Demoz
    Demoz

Formerly known as : 10RLegend

Post by Demoz Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:54 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 17 Wwe-raw-20120207032634900-000

Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:33 pm