Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Jorlung
JonjoShelvey
Phadunkin Donuts
Keanoo
Mason
Theo Filippo
Clark
Jeff
Cadbury
Danny
Paulinho
Potato-7
Kuled
SBSP
LiamB_14
19 posters

Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league?

Poll

Is Berbatov the best?

[ 10 ]
    Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 Bar_left40%Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 15 ]
    Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 Bar_left60%Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 Bar_right [60%] 

Total Votes: 25
    Anonymous

Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league?

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:58 am

BigJ0526 wrote:Spot on about Nani. Selfish cunt. I heard in the off season some American Football teams were interested in giving him tryouts as a kicker after seeing his remarkable ability to kick a ball over the crossbar.

Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 3925848005
    Fucking spastic. facepalm
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league?

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 am

That is one of the worst jokes I have seen.
    The_Quilo
    The_Quilo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by The_Quilo Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:22 pm

Whilst premature to call his recent rich vein of form enough to make him the best in the league, he is playing great, no doubt.

He has been tremendous the last 3-4 games, and one of the most frustrating strikers in the league seems to be gaining consistency, something he previously lacked.

I often told my mates, consistency is the only obstacle between Berbatov and becoming one of the most feared strikers in England, and Europe. If he can maintain this consistency, he could write himself into the book of Manchester Greats.

Sadly, due to his age, he had better act fast, since, at the ripe age of 30, Berbatov isn't getting any younger, to say the least.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:42 pm

The_Quilo wrote:Whilst premature to call his recent rich vein of form enough to make him the best in the league, he is playing great, no doubt.

He has been tremendous the last 3-4 games, and one of the most frustrating strikers in the league seems to be gaining consistency, something he previously lacked.

I often told my mates, consistency is the only obstacle between Berbatov and becoming one of the most feared strikers in England, and Europe. If he can maintain this consistency, he could write himself into the book of Manchester Greats.

Sadly, due to his age, he had better act fast, since, at the ripe age of 30, Berbatov isn't getting any younger, to say the least.

No one's getting younger ever. Why is this even a saying? Rage
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:54 am

Second best after Balotelli now I'm afraid Sad
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:05 am

Dagbon wrote:
    The_Quilo wrote:Whilst premature to call his recent rich vein of form enough to make him the best in the league, he is playing great, no doubt.

No one's getting younger ever. Why is this even a saying? Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 4040064339
    Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 Bejamin-button-03_680339c

I beg to differ... Dimitar Berbatov: Best striker in the premier league? - Page 2 3925848005
    JonjoShelvey
    JonjoShelvey

Formerly known as : Snoopy
    Supports : Liverpool Football Club.

Post by JonjoShelvey Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:35 am

Grenade wrote:Second best after Balotelli now I'm afraid Sad
    Third after Shelvey.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:24 am