Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
moscowmadeit3
Demba Ba
dena
Cadbury
Carlos Jenkinson
Lux
Childish Logic
Kuled
Jordi
Jord
Gegilworld93
David Alaba
ResurrectionRooney
Mario
18 posters

Ban Argentina

Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Ban Argentina - Page 4 Empty Re: Ban Argentina

Post by Pippo Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:46 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:They should be banned anyway for playing Messi.

Agreed.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:48 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Well no, again, that's bollocks. The government makes efforts to accommodate immigrants, and with good reason, they provide tremendous boons to the economy, but that does not equate to bowing down to other cultures.

I don't know anyone who thinks that we should lose our own rights to accept others. Do you?

I agree with you that immigrants can help our economy. I used to have the mixed up views that all immigrants were bad but......that came from ignorance.

I'm over that......I don't about anyone's colour or race.....but there is still a culture of being fearful of offending or disagreeing with "minorities" (which in most of London are actually not minorities at all). They will quite happily do stuff which will negatively effect white people....because we are "easy" and won't cause trouble.......but if you do anything to offend others (and even if it doesn't directly offend them they will say it offends them so they can get their own way) you get into shit.

Let's face it.....I'm quite laid back....I'm not particularly wound up by racism or change.....something which a lot of white people are like.......but a lot of immigrants have a chip on their shoulder....and pull out the racist card whenever they can. Even with the white societies......people are scared that other white people (who have for some reason become extremely sensitive to any offence that is caused to minorities) will take offence and report them. You can't do or say ANYTHING.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Lu❣s Suarez wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

Depending on the context. Polska, don't act like Suarez is just being observant.
    Fuerza Negro?

In that context, no.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:55 pm

Lux wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:Well no, again, that's bollocks. The government makes efforts to accommodate immigrants, and with good reason, they provide tremendous boons to the economy, but that does not equate to bowing down to other cultures.

I don't know anyone who thinks that we should lose our own rights to accept others. Do you?

I agree with you that immigrants can help our economy. I used to have the mixed up views that all immigrants were bad but......that came from ignorance.

I'm over that......I don't about anyone's colour or race.....but there is still a culture of being fearful of offending or disagreeing with "minorities" (which in most of London are actually not minorities at all). They will quite happily do stuff which will negatively effect white people....because we are "easy" and won't cause trouble.......but if you do anything to offend others (and even if it doesn't directly offend them they will say it offends them so they can get their own way) you get into shit.

Let's face it.....I'm quite laid back....I'm not particularly wound up by racism or change.....something which a lot of white people are like.......but a lot of immigrants have a chip on their shoulder....and pull out the racist card whenever they can. Even with the white societies......people are scared that other white people (who have for some reason become extremely sensitive to any offence that is caused to minorities) will take offence and report them. You can't do or say ANYTHING.

I wouldn't say it's fear, it's just polite to try to avoid offending anyone, particularly minorities. It's inaccurate to asy that they will do stuff that will negatively effect white people, most immigrants are grateful for the opportunities they get from living here. I think you are still a racist.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:56 pm

Right, so now Lux is a racist. Might as well join him then.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:59 pm

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I wouldn't say it's fear, it's just polite to try to avoid offending anyone, particularly minorities. It's inaccurate to asy that they will do stuff that will negatively effect white people, most immigrants are grateful for the opportunities they get from living here. I think you are still a racist.

Well you can think what you like...but if you knew me then it's quite obvious that I'm not. I can't see how I could have so many minority/foreign friends and work with them on a daily basis and consider them my friends....yet still be racist?

My grudge is with politicians, not immigrants........I don't see foreign people and think "I hate them".......actually I don't hate anybody.

I don't know where you're from exactly.....but I know that how it works in London is pretty shitty. I'm hardly in poverty or pain, and the media can overreact but there is still massive favour for immigrants....and it's a fact. I don't even need to say it.......EVERY immigrant that I know agrees with me. They say that we're too soft and have no national pride...and if their country did it they would be angry.

It actually offends me when people call me racist. I am very understanding and accommodating of anyone.....it really doesn't cross my mind who someone is or what they look like.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 9:25 am