Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Childish Logic
GK01
Phadunkin Donuts
Grenade
Roloman4
Jordan Henderchip
ShakerMatty
Theo Filippo
Andy
Exceptional Evo
The Zlatan
VivaRonaldoLAD
SBSP
Jamie14
18 posters

An Open Letter to the Community

Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 Empty Re: An Open Letter to the Community

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:11 pm

RR may be losing it but he will destroy this guy.
    Anonymous

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 Empty Re: An Open Letter to the Community

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:If you had half a wit, you would drop the whole "framing" thing. You clearly posted "Fuck Allah" and like a coward removed it and acted all innocent. If you are truly exceptional, you would stick with your views instead of running off like a coward.

I can't believe you're sticking to that story Rolling Eyes

NZG wrote:Ahly, just ignore thiago.

You are mistaking me for someone else. Please refrain from doing so in the future there there

OK man, now I just know you are a coward and afraid to defend your viewpoints. That's all I have to say on the matter.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:16 pm

ahlycotc wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

I can't believe you're sticking to that story Rolling Eyes

You are mistaking me for someone else. Please refrain from doing so in the future there there

OK man, now I just know you are a coward and afraid to defend your viewpoints. That's all I have to say on the matter.

It is not my viewpoint that people should 'Fuck Allah'... I am a very tolerant man when it comes to race and religion, much like the fantastic Luis Suarez. Calling me cowardly is something I find most insulting and I shall not stand for it; it is unacceptable for you to try and set me up like this in an attempt to damage my reputation as quite clearly you are jealous of me. there there
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:35 pm

This is comical... I never though I'd see this day...
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:13 pm

I miss Norn Iron Jamie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:00 pm

At least when I trolled it was funny... Mainly because it wasn't obvious if I was being serious or not. This kid is just a copy of the other trolls that think using silly words and making sure they put everything through a spell and grammar checker makes them funny. RR got boring, this kid isn't even get funny which is a shame. I'm not gonna mention location and club he claims to follow either.

Dis goat should goat some goatmeal before goating away and goating a life.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:09 pm

James wrote:

HAHA Laughing
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:38 am

James wrote:At least when I trolled it was funny... Mainly because it wasn't obvious if I was being serious or not. This kid is just a copy of the other trolls that think using silly words and making sure they put everything through a spell and grammar checker makes them funny. RR got boring, this kid isn't even get funny which is a shame. I'm not gonna mention location and club he claims to follow either.

Please refrain from being a spastic.

I am not trolling, I am completely serious in everything I say. By stating that my vocabulary is 'silly' you are only embarrassing yourself in admitting that you are not educated to what I would say is a satisfactory level. there there Furthermore, your claim that I 'put everything through a spell and grammar checker' is most insulting; I am not a cretinous inbred and therefore am able to construct sentences without the aid of a spell checker.

And finally, I am from South London and I do support Liverpool - I don't know why you think this so absurd.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:40 am

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 Funny+goat+pictures1
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:43 am

Zlatan wrote:An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 Funny+goat+pictures1

Fail. An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 70955
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:45 am

My friend, what are you referring to?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:49 am

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 Little-white-gaot
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:57 am

Zlatan wrote:My friend, what are you referring to?

The image you posted did not work.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:59 am

Jamie = cheesy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:09 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Jamie = cheesy.

I doubt that somehow
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:08 am

Mason wrote:
    Zlatan wrote:My friend, what are you referring to?

My friend, I can clearly see the image.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 am

I can clearly see the image also.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:09 am

facepalm

Zlatan wrote:
    Mason wrote:

My friend, I can clearly see the image.

Me too, my friend. You did not fail.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:11 am

Thank you my friends for your support. Smile
    As celebration of this positive incident, here is another image.
    An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 Funny-goat-in-a-tree
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:15 am

Intelligent people don't need to use big words to prove they are intelligent. Intelligence will shine through even if shorter and more common words are used. Also, this is a football forum... Do you see managers using big words to make them seem intelligent? No, except Dowie who is an obvious idiot anyway.

So bro, don't try to make yourself intelligent by using big words, we understand them and still know you speak gobshite.

And when I say bro, I mean never your fucking bro you phaggoat.
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:17 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 58503
    facepalm
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:10 am

James wrote:Intelligent people don't need to use big words to prove they are intelligent. Intelligence will shine through even if shorter and more common words are used. Also, this is a football forum... Do you see managers using big words to make them seem intelligent? No, except Dowie who is an obvious idiot anyway.

So bro, don't try to make yourself intelligent by using big words, we understand them and still know you speak gobshite.

rofl
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:10 am

James wrote:Intelligent people don't need to use big words to prove they are intelligent. Intelligence will shine through even if shorter and more common words are used. Also, this is a football forum... Do you see managers using big words to make them seem intelligent? No, except Dowie who is an obvious idiot anyway.

I am sorry that you incorrectly feel this way there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:07 am

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 3 Supergoat
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:13 am

Jamie14 wrote:

Concentrating so hard on making that sentence perfect and you forgot to end the sentence with a full stop. Oh you poor boy.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 am

Laughing
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 am

James wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

Concentrating so hard on making that sentence perfect and you forgot to end the sentence with a full stop. Oh you poor boy.

My inferior, I believe that a sentence does not require appropriate ending punctuation should a smiley be used instead Keep Normal
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:24 am

Well you are wrong. A smiley is used to express your emotion, that doesn't mean you sacrifice the quality of a sentence at the same time.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:37 am

A smiley is a type of punctuation mark now? Laughing

You should just leave. James has destroyed any credibility you might have had.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:55 am

SBSP wrote:A smiley is a type of punctuation mark now? Laughing

You should just leave. James has destroyed any credibility you might have had.

Where did I say it was a type of punctuation mark? I merely stated that I personally deem it an acceptable substitute when ending a sentence you moronic waste of space. I hear you barely contribute to this forum besides your smart-ass comments and occasional posts of a single smiley, so I instead suggest that you leave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:00 am