Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Childish Logic
haydos
Kris
El Jefe
Pippo
Jordi
Uncle John from Jamaica
Drake
GK01
Gegilworld93
Mason
Kuled
Mouse
Jord
The Zlatan
moscowmadeit3
Theo Filippo
21 posters

P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community Empty P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 05, 2011 1:17 am

I’m never quite sure how to start these sorts of letters but I thought it was only fair that I take the time to inform you, the community, about the impending changes in terms of the forum and the personnel on it.

A small group are already aware of the situation but today is my last day at EA as I’ll be moving on to pastures new. I’ve been offered a unique opportunity elsewhere and one that unfortunately was too good to pass up.
    I know this will be met with mixed feeling given I’ve had run-ins with some of you in the past whilst others have supported what I’ve tried to do in managing this busy forum. Regardless of this I want to say thank you to all of you for making this community what it is; thriving.

There are shortcomings in the functionality of the platform and there are small pockets of troublesome users but on the whole it’s been a place for discussion, information exchange, some fantastic ideas and a place for people to embrace the spirit of FIFA.

Although I’ll no longer be here in an official capacity I’ll be leaving you in the capable hands of dux0r and Robb as the senior forum admins and they’ll be ably supported by the volunteer moderator team and the GameChangers.
    My thanks go out to all those that have assisted in moderation duties over the past 20 months, without your assistance it would be a mammoth task keeping on top of everything.

For the FUT players out there, EA_FLT will continue to be your main point of contact.

Once again, thanks to everyone that’s participated in the forum. From what I’ve seen so far (and what I know) FIFA 12 is shaping up nicely. Let’s FIFA 12.

http://forum.ea.com/uk/posts/list/612905.page

rofl
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community Empty Re: P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu May 05, 2011 1:19 am

He's coming here shifty
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community Empty Re: P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 05, 2011 1:22 am

P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community Vg74702_successful-troll
    smug
    We drove him out.
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Thu May 05, 2011 1:24 am

Heard Mal offered him a contract to come here.
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Thu May 05, 2011 1:24 am

P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community 644235
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu May 05, 2011 1:27 am

Success.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu May 05, 2011 1:35 am

And
    there are small pockets of troublesome users.
    P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 1:37 am

Trying to get us back. Snooty

T.P.T.I.D! shifty
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu May 05, 2011 1:42 am

Yeah, I'm sure it was because of the trolling Rolling Eyes
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Thu May 05, 2011 1:43 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Yeah, I'm sure it was because of the trolling Rolling Eyes

Yes it was. P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community 279869
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu May 05, 2011 1:44 am

Gegilworld93 wrote:Yeah, I'm sure it was because of the trolling Rolling Eyes

P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community BuzzKillington
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 1:54 am

laugh
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu May 05, 2011 1:56 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 1:58 am

It probably wasn't down to us but lets pretend it was!
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu May 05, 2011 2:01 am

He's probably had a job offer on checkouts at asda or something, just needed to make it sound good.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu May 05, 2011 2:01 am

We fought the dictators and we won! cheers
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 05, 2011 2:02 am

James ♠️ wrote:It probably wasn't down to us but lets pretend it was!
    This Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 05, 2011 2:05 am

I'm going to revel in this victory for years to come
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Thu May 05, 2011 2:08 am

Goodbye Sad.

You will be sorely missed.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 05, 2011 2:09 am

I Pm'ed him this thread Laughing
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 05, 2011 2:10 am

We should follow him to his next destination Crazy
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu May 05, 2011 2:12 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:We should follow him to his next destination Crazy

That actually sounds like a good idea even though I wasn't involved in the trolling shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:14 am

Bad News guys.

He is in charge of making Fifa 13 ...
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 05, 2011 2:15 am

GK01 wrote:

That actually sounds like a good idea even though I wasn't involved in the trolling shifty

Join the revolution Simples

Edit: You put the shifty smiley at the end, which would mean that you were involved and nobody knows cheers
    GK01
    GK01

Post by GK01 Thu May 05, 2011 2:21 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Edit: You put the shifty smiley at the end, which would mean that you were involved and nobody knows cheers

I wasn't, I applaud what you guys have done and wish I myself was there for this history but I was not apart of it Razz
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 05, 2011 2:25 am

GK01 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

I wasn't, I applaud what you guys have done and wish I myself was there for this history but I was not apart of it Razz

Join our ranks for future trolling. As you can see, we must be successful, It took the USA 10 years to bring down Osama Bin laden. It took us a couple of weeks to bring down PWride...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

Join our ranks for future trolling. As you can see, we must be successful, It took the USA 10 years to bring down Osama Bin laden. It took us a couple of weeks to bring down PWride...

rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Post by Theo Filippo Thu May 05, 2011 2:26 am

Mr Leiva wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:

rofl
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:27 am

ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:
    GK01 wrote:
    ZlatanFabregas wrote:We should follow him to his next destination P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community 158228

That actually sounds like a good idea even though I wasn't involved in the trolling P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community 279869

Join the revolution P_Rick - Open Letter to The Community 225495

so your saying the american goverment should have trolled Bin Laden
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 2:28 am

Fight the power!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:47 am