Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Childish Logic
GK01
Phadunkin Donuts
Grenade
Roloman4
Jordan Henderchip
ShakerMatty
Theo Filippo
Andy
Exceptional Evo
The Zlatan
VivaRonaldoLAD
SBSP
Jamie14
18 posters

An Open Letter to the Community

VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 2 Empty Re: An Open Letter to the Community

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:19 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:My friend, you clearly do not understand the objectives of a web-based forum, it is not to mumble away like a half-brained parasite like you my friend, it is too post freely without the fear of making a spelling mistake or to impress lifeless souls such as yourself, so we are not disgusting swines as you suggest, we are normal human begins and I thereford declare you a protencious faggot.

You have a 'z' in your name therefore your point is irrelevant. Goodbye.

rofl
    Anonymous

An Open Letter to the Community - Page 2 Empty Re: An Open Letter to the Community

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:
    Your a Liverpool 'follower' living in London. Therefore your soul is worthless.

Neutral ROFL
    Using a Emoticon as a response. Shows your limited brain power.
    GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:22 pm

I just want to eat my breakfast in peace for once.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Adz wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

Neutral ROFL

Quite ironic; checking your previous posts in this thread alone demonstrate to me that you are severely lacking in the mere brain power required to spell words correctly, let alone to make a valid / interesting / worthwhile point.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:26 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

Quite ironic; checking your previous posts in this thread alone demonstrate to me that you are severely lacking in the mere brain power required to spell words correctly, let alone to make a valid / interesting / worthwhile point.
    It is a internet forum, not an application to Cambridge University so I don't have to try and spell words correctly for people to approve of me.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:29 pm

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

You have a 'z' in your name therefore your point is irrelevant. Goodbye.

rofl
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Adz wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

It is a internet forum, not an application to Cambridge University so I don't have to try and spell words correctly for people to approve of me.

Regardless of location or situation, spelling is important and your sheer reluctance to bother using it properly shows me that you are remarkably lazy and quite possibly retarded. Furthermore your apparent willingness to be 'approved of' by others shows quite how pathetic you are Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:35 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

Regardless of location or situation, spelling is important and your sheer reluctance to bother using it properly shows me that you are remarkably lazy and quite possibly retarded. Furthermore your apparent willingness to be 'approved of' by others shows quite how pathetic you are Rolling Eyes
    I bet you get beaten up on a regular basis because your a cocky cunt.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:35 pm

No full stop, and no comma after "furthermore." Disgraceful.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 pm

SBSP wrote:No full stop, and no comma after "furthermore." Disgraceful.
    I will try harder next time SBSP, I have failed the master of us all, Jamie14.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:37 pm

I was talking to Jamie. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:38 pm

SBSP wrote:I was talking to Jamie. Neutral
    Oh, even better. Laughing
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:41 pm

Adz wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

Incorrect, I have never been beaten up. However I bet that you are so brutish and unintelligent that you regularly beat up those who are quite clearly superior to you as a way to attempt to show your physical dominance, for you are too moronic to realise that it is brains, not brawn, that gets you furthest in life.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

Incorrect, I have never been beaten up. However I bet that you are so brutish and unintelligent that you regularly beat up those who are quite clearly superior to you as a way to attempt to show your physical dominance, for you are too moronic to realise that it is brains, not brawn, that gets you furthest in life.
    I have never been in a fight, as I use my intelligence to avoid them.
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Adz wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

Good thumb
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:45 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

Good thumb
    Can you start arguing with RR as that could get interesting? eek
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Adz wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

Good thumb

I am not here for the mere purpose of arguing with anybody; I seek intelligent football discussion. However, I have heard that RR is a fantastic poster from reliable sources so don't get your hopes up there there
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:
    Your a Liverpool 'follower' living in London. Therefore your soul is worthless.

Neutral ROFL

This one always gets me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:51 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    Adz wrote:

I am not here for the mere purpose of arguing with anybody; I seek intelligent football discussion. However, I have heard that RR is a fantastic poster from reliable sources so don't get your hopes up there there
    He's not. Laughing
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Adz wrote:
    Jamie14 wrote:

He's not. Laughing

think I cannot possibly comment until I experience his posting myself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:49 pm

If you had half a wit, you would drop the whole "framing" thing. You clearly posted "Fuck Allah" and like a coward removed it and acted all innocent. If you are truly exceptional, you would stick with your views instead of running off like a coward.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:50 pm

Ahly, just ignore thiago.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:51 pm

GK01 wrote:I just want to eat my breakfast in peace for once.
    Then stop sticking your dick in the toaster. Rolling Eyes
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:55 pm

ahlycotc wrote:If you had half a wit, you would drop the whole "framing" thing. You clearly posted "Fuck Allah" and like a coward removed it and acted all innocent. If you are truly exceptional, you would stick with your views instead of running off like a coward.

I can't believe you're sticking to that story Rolling Eyes

NZG wrote:Ahly, just ignore thiago.

You are mistaking me for someone else. Please refrain from doing so in the future there there
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:55 pm

thiago, it isn't nice to lie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:59 pm

think
    Jamie14
    Jamie14

Post by Jamie14 Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:01 pm

NZG wrote:thiago, it isn't nice to lie.

I don't know how I can prove to you that I am not this 'thiago' character, however I would like to think that you might one day wake up from this spasticated dream-state you are in to realise that just because my name is Jamie and I am exceptional, I am not a former member of this forum. Rolling Eyes
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Jamie14 wrote:
    NZG wrote:thiago, it isn't nice to lie.

I don't know how I can prove to you that I am not this 'thiago' character, however I would like to think that you might one day wake up from this spasticated dream-state you are in to realise that just because my name is Jamie and I am exceptional, I am not a former member of this forum. Rolling Eyes

rofl

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 pm

Can't wait till this guy and RR butt heads...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 2:09 pm

I doubt such a battle will ever bear fruit, it would be counter productive for two members with such great intellects to lock horns.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:47 am