Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
Laurencio
Gegilworld93
ResurrectionRooney
Grenade
Phadunkin Donuts
Mustangt125
The_Quilo
Weather130
Jorlung
13 posters

Nicklas Bendtner Smiles During One Minute Applause

Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Nicklas Bendtner Smiles During One Minute Applause - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner Smiles During One Minute Applause

Post by Laurencio Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:46 am

Scott wrote:

If Suarez revealed himself to be a racist, then I would condemn him. But I need to hear it from him, nobody else.

So unless Suarez comitts career suicide, all the evidence in the world wouldn't matter?
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Nicklas Bendtner Smiles During One Minute Applause - Page 2 Empty Re: Nicklas Bendtner Smiles During One Minute Applause

Post by Gegilworld93 Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:48 am

Laurencio wrote:This is my idea of how Bendtner's moment of applause went.

"So Gary Speed died right, so we're holding a minute's silence. Ok I guess that's fair enough"
    "Oh we began clapping, I probably should join in"
    "Well that's a nice picture of him"
    "Looks a bit like a politician really"
    "But.. didn't he hang himself?"
    "I mean, I can understand applauding his career, but why is it that some people get a moments of silence, and others get applause?"
    "Oh wow, that's one ridiculous haircut that guy over there has"
    "Crap, must not laugh"
    "MUST NOT LAUGH!"
    "ok, I'm good..."
    "I wonder if he's watching, shit that would be scary"
    "crap, just looked at the guy with the haircut again.. Ok, find somewhere else to look"
    "Ok, look at the bench, that should be safe."
    "Is he crying? Oh god that's embarrasing, ok so not the bench then"
    "Right let's look a the monitor then"
    "Camera is moving over to me, why am I excited by this!"
    "And there I am, must not smile, must not smile.."

NICKLAS BENDTNER SMILED DURING A MINUTE OF APPLAUSE!

Nicklas Bendtner Smiles During One Minute Applause - Page 2 279869
    Laughing

Also don't quite get when it's a minute's silence and a minute's applause.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:04 am

Laurencio wrote:
    Scott wrote:

If Suarez revealed himself to be a racist, then I would condemn him. But I need to hear it from him, nobody else.

So unless Suarez comitts career suicide, all the evidence in the world wouldn't matter?

Oh, if it was clearly proven beyond reasonable doubt that Suarez is a racist man, I'd condemn him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:14 am

I laughed during a minutes silence at Boltons ground. A steward popped a balloon during it, everyone had a "stfu stare" at me while I just did a minutes laugh.

It was bad because no one else laughed and I knew I needed to stop, but couldn't. Laughing
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:30 am

The minutes silence at Leicester was bad. They played the last post and a few Leeds fans clapped at the end thinking it was done. Some guy in the Leicester fans next to us shouted 'shut up you cunt' or something and someone responded with a racial insult.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:02 am

Over reaction......nothing else to say.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:11 am

he did that cause of the clapping..

only seen clapping in england instead of silence
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:38 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If he's found to have been racist do you want him dumped out?
    For fuck sakes. Yes, Suarez got fined for racist comments towards that United cunt, but please remember he said "negrito" which is not offensive no matter what that idiotic cunting frenchman thinks. There is no reason to believe Suarez is racist. In fact, I would say that racism isn't as big of an issue or topic in Latin America as it is in the west, considering EVERYONE is Latino and Latino's come in all shape and form, whether it being Black, White, Native American, Subcontinental Indian or Japanese or a mix of them all. Suarez' mother is rather dark skinned too if you guys have forgotten.

Thank you, good day.

Last edited by polska. on Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:45 am; edited 2 times in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:39 am

Wrong thread you ugly Polish dickhead.
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 am

polska. wrote:For fuck sakes. Yes, Suarez got fined for racist comments towards that United cunt, but please remember he said "negrito" which is not offensive no matter what that idiotic cunting frenchman thinks. There is no reason to believe Suarez is racist. In fact, I would say that racism isn't as big of an issue or topic in Latin America as it is in the west, considering EVERYONE is Latino and Latino's come in all shape and form, whether it being Black, White, Native American, Subcontinental Indian or Japanese or a mix of them all.

Thank you, good day.
    Dumbass.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:40 am

Kuled wrote:Wrong thread you ugly Polish dickhead.
    Fuck off you prepubescent manwhoring expat.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 am

Steadman wrote:
    polska. wrote:For fuck sakes. Yes, Suarez got fined for racist comments towards that United cunt, but please remember he said "negrito" which is not offensive no matter what that idiotic cunting frenchman thinks. There is no reason to believe Suarez is racist. In fact, I would say that racism isn't as big of an issue or topic in Latin America as it is in the west, considering EVERYONE is Latino and Latino's come in all shape and form, whether it being Black, White, Native American, Subcontinental Indian or Japanese or a mix of them all.

Thank you, good day.
    Dumbass.
    How am I a dumbass? I am not defending Suarez' other actions, all I am saying is that the claims he is racist have no basis. He could very well be but there is nothing to support it.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:42 am

Trannyboi
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 am

Kuled wrote:Trannyboi
    Old.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 am

Oh shit this is the wrong thread isn't it? rofl

Yah a mod can delete these posts.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:43 am

You like 'em old?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:44 am

polska. wrote:Oh shit this is the wrong thread isn't it? rofl

Yah a mod can delete these posts.
    Yeah Nicklas Bendtner Smiles During One Minute Applause - Page 2 3925848005
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:45 am

polska. wrote:
    Steadman wrote:
    Dumbass.
    How am I a dumbass? I am not defending Suarez' other actions, all I am saying is that the claims he is racist have no basis. He could very well be but there is nothing to support it.
    Laughing

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 am

ViVaRooney wrote:he did that cause of the clapping..

only seen clapping in england instead of silence
    ^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:46 am

I added a quote, there. Totally on-topic. shifty

A mod can clean the thread up a bit though.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:09 am

The only thing that would have possibly been a problem is if Bendter did some sort of long winded speech after the game and if he said something like "why did we waste our time over this bloke?" or anything of that nature. That would be a serious problem but this was nothing like that. I see no intent for any malice or ill will here.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:18 am

Laughter and crying are also both very similar bodily reactions to stress. Has a parent, professor, teacher, cop, etc. ever yelled at you and you smirked or flat out laughed at it. More often than not it is not because that the situation you are in is funny at all, it is just your body doing what it does. It's also why you tend to laugh while you are nervous, again nothing is really funny about the situation but it is the body's way of dealing with the stress or pressure. More likely than not Bendtner was probably just in an awkward/nervous situation

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 22, 2024 11:31 am