Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Ham.
Gegilworld93
Kelloggg8
Childish Logic
Mason
Mal
Grenade
LFC_Grunners
Mekuto
Zzonked
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
17 posters

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Jess

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) - Page 3 Empty Re: Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Post by Jess Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:33 am

Either way it's animal cruelty. Most ways in which we get our chicken, beef, pork is a form of animal cruelty unless you buy organic.

Really, really horrible. I also don't understand why people keep wild animals (snakes) as pets. It's taken thousands of years to domestic cats, dogs, horses but it just doesn't work for some animals ie. snakes, monkeys. This kind of stuff really sickens me - did anyone watch that Channel 5 documentary/hear the news story about the woman whose face was ripped off by a 'domesticated' chimpanzee?
    Anonymous

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) - Page 3 Empty Re: Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:35 am

Yeah, I saw that as well, it was horrible. I don't really mind little snakes as pets but not massive pythons like that.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:08 am

Jess wrote:Either way it's animal cruelty. Most ways in which we get our chicken, beef, pork is a form of animal cruelty unless you buy organic.

Really, really horrible. I also don't understand why people keep wild animals (snakes) as pets. It's taken thousands of years to domestic cats, dogs, horses but it just doesn't work for some animals ie. snakes, monkeys. This kind of stuff really sickens me - did anyone watch that Channel 5 documentary/hear the news story about the woman whose face was ripped off by a 'domesticated' chimpanzee?

I'm no expert on snakes and have nothing against keeping snakes as pets, but I think most/all snakes sold in pet stores and stuff are captive bred. You need a permit to keep many of the wild dangerous snakes and only zoos, scientist, professional breeders can realistically acquire one of those permits.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:30 am