Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Jordan Henderchip
Ham.
ShakerMatty
Steadman
SBSP
The Zlatan
Danny
Jordi
Mason
Raider
Pippo
Cadbury
16 posters

Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten

Anonymous

Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten Empty Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:56 am

http://www.sundaysport.com/?p=1292

Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten Fat2
    WHEN Mandy Mountain’s latest fella recoiled in horror while giving her oral pleasure, she wondered what on earth was wrong.

Only when the ashen-faced bloke emerged from between her thunderous thighs clutching the flattened remains of a KITTEN did she realise this was no ordinary bedroom mishap.

The 55-stone blubbergut had earlier SQUASHED the unfortunate mog and its grisly fate only came to light when her beau discovered the pancake -flat cat in her folds of flab.

Mandy, 25, revealed: “Poor little Buttons must have suffocated when I rolled over. I never even noticed. “It wasn’t even my kitten – I was looking after him for my neighbours.

“My boyfriend was going down on me when he shrieked and leapt back, sobbing.

DEAD

“He must have been in there dead for some time, at least three or hour hours. “We gave him a proper burial, and broke the news to my neighbours. But I feel so terrible about it. I can’t apologise enough.
    “And I’m now willing to try anything to lose some weight. This is the wake-up call I needed.”

But Mandy – real name Amanda Simmons – makes a decent living from being so big. She earns up to £60,000 a year posing for men with a fetish for larger ladies.

The 64EE babe, from Charleston, West Virginia, has to scoff a staggering 20,000 calories a day in order to maintain her terrifying tonnage.

That’s the equivalent of 36 Big Mac burgers, or twelve giant pepperoni pizzas – every single day.

Mandy’s chunky thighs measure an amazing six feet in circumference – the same size as a fully-grown larch. The model explained: “I’ve never had a real job, but I’ve always been able to make money modelling.

“Men love my buttery lumps and bumps. And I enjoy being worshipped like some sort of massive goddess.

“But I also love animals. I’d never even hurt a fly. So to accidentally kill a gorgeous little kitten is too much for me to take.

“And my boyfriend Clint’s taken it bad too. He’s started wetting again.”
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten Empty Re: Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten

Post by Cadbury Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:57 am

Hol shit.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten Empty Re: Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten

Post by Pippo Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 am

Feel bad for Clint. Hope he stops wetting himself soon.

And RIP Kitten.
    Raider
    Raider

Post by Raider Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:06 am

RIP
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:11 am

Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:38 am

Gonna assume this isn't real.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:10 am

What the fuck is that?!
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:21 am

She's got a boyfriend who goes down on her? Good lord. Neutral
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:31 am

dem cankles

Bloke went down on his misses and found a kitten 22lxkk
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:32 am

How did she manage to get her toes painted?
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:35 am

SBSP wrote:How did she manage to get her toes painted?
    That's not paint, it's lack of blood circulation.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:36 am

The 64EE babe, from Charleston, West Virginia, has to scoff a staggering 20,000 calories a day in order to maintain her terrifying tonnage.
    WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO MAINTAIN IT?????
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:39 am

No.. that can't be real
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:41 am

“And my boyfriend Clint’s taken it bad too. He’s started wetting again.”

rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:43 am

I really think I'm going to be sick. sick
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 am

Burytilidie wrote:“And my boyfriend Clint’s taken it bad too. He’s started wetting again.”

rofl
    Yeah, I got to that bit and I was like, na this is fake. Laughing
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:45 am

The 64EE babe

Neutral ROFL
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:46 am

it's in a newspaper, how can it be fake?
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:48 am

Honestly, she's not that bad. Just a bit on the big side.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 am

Pippo Inzaghi wrote:Honestly, she's not that bad. Just a bit on the big side.

I agree with Pip, also I hope poor Clint gets better soon Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:30 am

If we bought her rolls of fat, how many Somalian children can we feed?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:32 am

Disgusting.

polska. wrote:If we bought her rolls of fat, how many Somalian children can we feed?

over 9000
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:33 am

polska. wrote:If we bought her rolls of fat, how many Somalian children can we feed?
    #occupymandy
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:02 pm

pic of boyfriend is needed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:31 pm

When I got to the part about her boyfriend wetting her bed, I knew it was fake. Laughing

SBSP wrote:
    WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO MAINTAIN IT?????

She gets paid £60,000 a year, that's why.
    Mustangt125
    Mustangt125

Post by Mustangt125 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Chris youre on quite the thread starting binge. Take a nap.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:36 pm

At least Clint was able to find a pussy in there.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:04 pm

This story is so weird. Other than the obvious, she's 25? She looks about 40. £60k a year just for being fat? That seems like a cool lifestyle if you don't mind not being able to see your feet. Bet there's not much of a market for 55 stone men though.

Mustangt125 wrote:Chris youre on quite the thread starting binge. Take a nap.

Chris's threads not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:08 pm

''The 64EE babe''

rofl Quality.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:29 am