Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Ham.
Gegilworld93
Kelloggg8
Childish Logic
Mason
Mal
Grenade
LFC_Grunners
Mekuto
Zzonked
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
17 posters

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Post by Kelloggg8 Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am

grenade187 wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:I love how noone says anything when people feed rats etc to snakes, but as soon as its a cat, the RSPCA are onto it Laughing
    This.

Its sad that this kitten story has gotten peoples attention more than the guy who raped and beat up a 1 month old baby Neutral
    Yeah. That happened Neutral

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976244/One-month-old-baby-raped-and-battered.html

Some did that? Deserves the worst. A slow, painful death! Please no other option is remotely appropriate.

Last edited by QwertyKirby on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mal
    Mal

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) - Page 2 Empty Re: Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Post by Mal Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:50 am

Mekuto wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    Point wrote:

I care if it's any live animal. It's just cruel as fuck to feed a living thing that can't get away to it.

It's also sick as fuck to want to do and watch it happen.
    You do realize that animals (like the python in the OP) regularly eat other animals (like the kitten in the OP) which are usually helpless (like the kitten in the OP) and have been doing so for billions of years?

Humanity is odd. We find this disgusting and cruel but don't second guess every piece of meat we eat and how it got on our plate.

It's more so focused on the man giving the animal to the other animal, as opposed to one animal eating another quietly.

Exactly. Polska's just a lemon.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by Mekuto Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:04 am

Mal wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:

It's more so focused on the man giving the animal to the other animal, as opposed to one animal eating another quietly.

Exactly. Polska's just a lemon.

You seem to have a lot of points. Headphones
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:08 am

I'm aware, but what do you think that python would be eating if not a kitten?

I repeat, it's odd that we humans (I included) find this cruel.
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:14 am

It's cruel because it's alive. Give it a dead cat. Same with that rat video. You could easily give it something that is already dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:55 am

So us killing them to feed the Python is better than the Python killing then eating it themselves?
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:00 am

polska. wrote:So us killing them to feed the Python is better than the Python killing then eating it themselves?

No one's said anything about us killing the animal. You're starting to sound a bit like a guy who has done such a crime. neu shades
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 am

It's not a crime, and I haven't done it anyway.

If we are not killing the animal, then how will it die? Of old age? I hardly think farming rats in an enclosed space waiting for them to live their crappy enclosed lives and die just so Python owners can feed their Pythons makes much sense, ethically or financially.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:14 am

If it's not a crime would you like to explain the reasoning behind the man set to receive a £20,000 pound fine along with six months in jail? Neutral

Last edited by Mekuto on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:24 am; edited 2 times in total
    Gegilworld93
    Gegilworld93

Supports : Arsenal FC, FC Winterthur

Post by Gegilworld93 Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:14 am

QwertyKirby wrote:It's cruel because it's alive. Give it a dead cat. Same with that rat video. You could easily give it something that is already dead.
    Just don't give cats to pythons Neutral
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:18 am

Sick!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 am

Mekuto wrote:You can still be punished for it, once the man is found he's set to spend time in jail along with a £20,000 pound fee.

You really have no soul. red card
    Unless he is found to not have a license to own a Python, That's absurd. Might as well throw every farmer and slaughterhouse owner in jail as well.

If I don't, I am glad for it. I can see things without the interference of human sentimentality.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:27 am

If that was a puppy,I'd be seething.

Kitten, still quite fucked up. Humanity. not worthy
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:43 am

polska. wrote:
    Mekuto wrote:You can still be punished for it, once the man is found he's set to spend time in jail along with a £20,000 pound fee.

You really have no soul. red card
    Unless he is found to not have a license to own a Python, That's absurd. Might as well throw every farmer and slaughterhouse owner in jail as well.

If I don't, I am glad for it. I can see things without the interference of human sentimentality.
    That makes you not a human and that isn't a good thing.

Humans are fucked up because of that idea. It isn't good and it shouldn't be something you are proud off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:29 pm

The sick cunt is at it again.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3977544/Cat-kill-film-No2.html
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Can't really say I care too much about it. Not saying I condone killing cats, but I don't really have any empathy towards animals dying. Big snakes like that will eat a large array of animals without any human interference. Just nature. Would also feel quite hypocritical if I was against something like this. I eat meat, it's not like the cows or chickens I eat have died of natural causes.

Again I don't condone feeding helpless animals to snakes, neither do I think it is right.

The story a poster above posted of the one month baby who had been raped and beaten up, probably by junkie parents, is truly sickening.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:43 pm

Splashy wrote:The sick cunt is at it again.

There you go, Polska. The man is killing kittens for a bit of fun, not just to feed his python with but you'll probably find a reason as to why taping a kitten to a broom and drowning it is a humane thing.

Last edited by Mal on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:49 pm

To be fair I think Polska has a point.

Yeah, sounds crazy, maybe it's just my hate for cats that's talking.

But yeah, not really appalled or anything.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm

The oddball is linked to a film posted last Christmas in which a man kills two kittens by putting them in a bag and sucking the air out with a vacuum cleaner.

Neutral
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:54 pm

he is just used to it because he always sees this shit happen in latin america.

Just the other day on his way to the supermarket he saw a snake eat 5 kittens. no big deal.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

I wouldn't feed any cat of mine to an animal but at the end of the day its a mammal that a python would possibly eat in the wild (a wild breed of cat)

One of my friends had a huge fish tank with piranha fish it. I've seen him chuck frogs, mice, phaggot fish, squrrels etc in there and they rip them into shit and eat them. There's literally hundreds upon hundreds of videos of this shit on the web but not a single fuck is given by the media.

If the guy who made the video said "the kittens were bred to be used as live food" people would still want him dead as its one of those "cute" animals.

Obviously you need to draw the line somewhere. A few years ago there was a video of a baby being fed to some huge snake. Not sure if that video was proven to be fake or not but still...

Drowning a kitten, well that's blatant animal cruelty. Just curious but how did they find out its the same guy?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:05 pm

grenade187 wrote:I wouldn't feed any cat of mine to an animal but at the end of the day its a mammal that a python would possibly eat in the wild (a wild breed of cat)

One of my friends had a huge fish tank with piranha fish it. I've seen him chuck frogs, mice, phaggot fish, squrrels etc in there and they rip them into shit and eat them. There's literally hundreds upon hundreds of videos of this shit on the web but not a single fuck is given by the media.

If the guy who made the video said "the kittens were bred to be used as live food" people would still want him dead as its one of those "cute" animals.

Obviously you need to draw the line somewhere. A few years ago there was a video of a baby being fed to some huge snake. Not sure if that video was proven to be fake or not but still...

Drowning a kitten, well that's blatant animal cruelty. Just curious but how did they find out its the same guy?

Bullshit.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:08 pm

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    grenade187 wrote:I wouldn't feed any cat of mine to an animal but at the end of the day its a mammal that a python would possibly eat in the wild (a wild breed of cat)

Bullshit.
    wut scratch
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Hmmm...so a guy posts a video online in order to spark outrage and get hits on his internet site. How is that different from what The Sun's doing?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:50 am

Mal wrote:
    Splashy wrote:The sick cunt is at it again.

There you go, Polska. The man is killing kittens for a bit of fun, not just to feed his python
    with but you'll probably find a reason as to why taping a kitten to a broom and drowning it is a humane thing.
    And?

We eat veal which is a bit of a delicacy.

No, the second one is clearly animal cruelty. I have a heart and would cry if I saw something like that on video.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:53 am

This guy seems pretty fucked up. A lot of serial killers started by killing animals.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:54 am

Where is he getting the cats from? shifty
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:56 am

dena wrote:Where is he getting the cats from? shifty

Both were kittens so maybe he has a litter of them.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:49 am

is the video out yet?
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:53 am

Mal wrote:The oddball is linked to a film posted last Christmas in which a man kills two kittens by putting them in a bag and sucking the air out with a vacuum cleaner.

Neutral

Okay this sounds kind of cool.

Neutral

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 5:30 am