Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Ham.
Gegilworld93
Kelloggg8
Childish Logic
Mason
Mal
Grenade
LFC_Grunners
Mekuto
Zzonked
Andy
VivaRonaldoLAD
Sean
17 posters

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Anonymous

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) Empty Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:02 am

Neutral

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976106/Catch-the-sicko-who-fed-a-kitten-to-a-python.html
    Sean

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) Empty Re: Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Post by Sean Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:04 am

Absolutely horrendous.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) Empty Re: Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link)

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:06 am

Anyone have the video? shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:07 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:Anyone have the video? Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) 279869

The pictures made me feel all weird, I don't wanna see the video.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:08 am

Daily Mail had the video I think. But I didn't want to watch it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:11 am

I'm not even going to open that, I can just imagine ... revolting.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:13 am

I love how noone says anything when people feed rats etc to snakes, but as soon as its a cat, the RSPCA are onto it Laughing
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:27 am

at 3:40 that hamster got it big time, the people in the background were giggling -_-
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 am

Scum the lot of them that think it's acceptable to feed live animals to the snake like that.

I don't like the death penalty but I'd gladly bring it back for scum like that.

It's just sick.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:35 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:I love how noone says anything when people feed rats etc to snakes, but as soon as its a cat, the RSPCA are onto it Laughing

I thought that, it's only when it's a domestic cute animal that people care. Justice for rats!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:38 am

Zzonked wrote:
    VivaRonaldo wrote:I love how noone says anything when people feed rats etc to snakes, but as soon as its a cat, the RSPCA are onto it Laughing

I thought that, it's only when it's a domestic cute animal that people care. Justice for rats!

I care if it's any live animal. It's just cruel as fuck to feed a living thing that can't get away to it.

It's also sick as fuck to want to do and watch it happen.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Supports : Chelsea.

Post by Mekuto Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:09 am

The world we live in now is in jeopardy, I honestly can't believe what people do these days.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

Post by LFC_Grunners Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:13 am

Bit off topic but I remember going to the museum once and they were feeding the snakes rats, Even though they were dead the snakes still wrapped round em to suffocate them and they wrapped round it that hard that the rats shit started squeeze out.

What a Face
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:30 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Bit off topic but I remember going to the museum once and they were feeding the snakes rats, Even though they were dead the snakes still wrapped round em to suffocate them and they wrapped round it that hard that the rats shit started squeeze out.

What a Face

Person feeds a 4 month old kitten to a python (sun link) 3cd8a33a
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 am

This.

Its sad that this kitten story has gotten peoples attention more than the guy who raped and beat up a 1 month old baby Neutral
    Yeah. That happened Neutral

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976244/One-month-old-baby-raped-and-battered.html
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 am

Zzonked wrote:

Agreed.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:39 am

grenade187 wrote:
    This.

Its sad that this kitten story has gotten peoples attention more than the guy who raped and beat up a 1 month old baby Neutral

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3976244/One-month-old-baby-raped-and-battered.html
    Probably because there's footage and images of it, and it grabs peoples attention more, plus like me loads of people can't even begin to comprehend that happening, doesn't feel real.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 am

Rat's are bred by pet shops to be fed to snakes. Most people are advised to feed dead animals to their snakes but some just refuse so that's where live rats, mice and guinea pigs come in. You shouldn't be feeding a cat to a snake, live or dead.
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:43 am

How can you even rape a baby? Neutral Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 am

Sean wrote:How can you even rape a baby? Neutral Neutral

You can't.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:45 am

Neutral
    Sean

Post by Sean Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 am

Mal wrote:

You can't.

That guy did, like how the fuck is that even possible, I just dont even...
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:47 am

Sean wrote:
    Mal wrote:

You can't.

I bet he touched the baby inappropriately so it's classed as rape.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:50 am

Mal wrote:
    Sean wrote:

All of his ribs were broken. shifty
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:53 am

I Andy I wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Broken ribs means penetration? shifty
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:55 am

I Andy I wrote:
    Mal wrote:

It's the youngest reported rape case in Britain too.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:48 am

I didn't post that because I knew it would eventually turn into something about Alan.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:17 am

grenade187 wrote:
    This.

Fuck.

Guy deserves worse than death.

I can't even begin to think of why... I'm beyond disgusted right now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:40 am

Point wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

I care if it's any live animal. It's just cruel as fuck to feed a living thing that can't get away to it.

You do realize that animals (like the python in the OP) regularly eat other animals (like the kitten in the OP) which are usually helpless (like the kitten in the OP) and have been doing so for billions of years?

Humanity is odd. We find this disgusting and cruel but don't second guess every piece of meat we eat and how it got on our plate.
    Mekuto
    Mekuto

Post by Mekuto Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:46 am

polska. wrote:
    Point wrote:

You do realize that animals (like the python in the OP) regularly eat other animals (like the kitten in the OP) which are usually helpless (like the kitten in the OP) and have been doing so for billions of years?

Humanity is odd. We find this disgusting and cruel but don't second guess every piece of meat we eat and how it got on our plate.

It's more so focused on the man giving the animal to the other animal, as opposed to one animal eating another quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 3:33 am