Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+10
lvrpl4life
Childish Logic
Jeff
dena
Samuel-x
ResurrectionRooney
Rodallega
luke.
VivaRonaldoLAD
Start.
14 posters

Is Torres past it?

lvrpl4life
    lvrpl4life

Is Torres past it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Torres past it?

Post by lvrpl4life Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:42 am

Burytilidie wrote:Reminds me of Bishop for us he had way too many injuries and was pish for two years and kept getting injured but this season he has came back in to form and every game hes getting better i just think Torres needs a few goals and he will definitely kick on.

My other half's best friend is engaged to Bishop - bit of random info.

But back on topic, only time will tell. He was the focal point at Liverpool; he is not at Chelsea.
    Anonymous

Is Torres past it? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Torres past it?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:48 am

Zzonked wrote:
    polska. wrote:Yah, he's passed it. He was an early bloomer and now won't manage more than 10 goals a season, ever.

To add insult to injury, Lukaku and Sturridge will take over and Torres will find himself struggling to start and Chelsea will eventually offload him.

He scored 10 last season and is actually on pace to score 15 (rounded up from 14.6) if he continues playing as he is and has as many appearances as last year.
    Last season he played for Liverpool for half the season. Doesn't count.

And I meant in the league. He can score lots in Europe against shit sides like Rangers and Celtic for all I care.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:21 am