Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+12
Trent
Andy
Uncle John from Jamaica
The Zlatan
ayvee1
Danny
Juventino
Sean
Theo Filippo
Jordan Henderchip
Jord
Phadunkin Donuts
16 posters

If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present

Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present Empty If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 am

If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present Tumblr_m6sf9usCvB1qh44nuo1_500
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present Empty Re: If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present

Post by Jord Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:26 am

Carlos Tevez
    Luis Suarez
    El Hadji Diouf
    Joey Barton
    Mario Balotelli
    Roy Keane
    Gennaro Gattuso

I would probably want to sit between Gattuso and Suarez.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present Empty Re: If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:59 am

Shane Smeltz
    Chris Wood
    Andy Carroll
    Jordan Henderson
    Bastian Schweinsteiger
    Xabi Alonso
    Manuel Neuer

The people would sit in this order

Shane Smeltz-Andy Carroll-Chris Wood-Xabi Alonso-Jordan Henderson-Bastian Schweinsteiger-Myself-Neuer

Hopefully Andy would teach Shane and Chris some finishing techniques and Xabi and Basti would hopefully teach some things to Jordan. Then I would be able to talk to Neuer about looking swag
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:06 am

That's a genius idea.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:10 am

Glen Johnson-Obvious choice.
    Charlie Adam-I could give him advice on how running long distances improves endurance.
    Lucas Leiva-Liverpool's best player, and a good man.
    Xabi Alonso-Fantastic man.
    Wayne Rooney-Great footballer.
    Steven Gerrard-I would like to have a discussion with him and teach him a few things about how to conduct yourself properly and how to control emotions, especially thuggish anger.
    Michael Owen-Liverpool's greatest player of all time, and a great man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

Glen Damon wrote:Glen Johnson-Obvious choice.
    Charlie Adam-I could give him advice on how running long distances improves endurance.
    Steven Gerrard-I would like to have a discussion with him and teach him a few things about how to conduct yourself properly and how to control emotions, especially thuggish anger.

You back on the smack, I was going to put my list down. But tonight i think i would like to add Glen Damon and RR so i could knock the both of the cunts right out. What a Face
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:27 am

Thug.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 am

Alan wrote:

You back on the smack, I was going to put my list down. But tonight i think i would like to add Glen Damon and RR so i could knock the both of the cunts right out. What a Face
    I am not a professional footballer.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:29 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:32 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Alan wrote:

Your fucking quick, are you not. I changed the rules. Snooty
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:46 am

Alan wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:I am not a professional footballer.

Your fucking quick, are you not. I changed the rules. If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present 727917

That's not allowed.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:49 am

Alan only wants Glen and RR there so he can drug them and then fondle them later in the night
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:56 am

Chip wrote:Alan only wants Glen and RR there so he can drug them and then fondle them later in the night

Crazy 2 Have you just had an accident thinking about that, you strange cunt. What a Face

Last edited by Alan on Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:58 am

Alan, I am interested to see whom you would pick. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am

Glen Damon wrote:Alan, I am interested to see whom you would pick. shifty

Well lets be totally honest i would not pick you or RR. And please you must realise i was only joking about wanting to knock any of you out. Rolling Eyes But some people take this forum like it was real life. There's life Jim but not as we know it. Wink
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:02 am

Alan wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:Alan, I am interested to see whom you would pick. If you could eat dinner with any 7 footballers past/present 279869

Well lets be totally honest i would not pick you or RR. And please you must realise i was only joking about wanting to knock any of you out. Rolling Eyes But some people take this forum like it was real life. There's life Jim but not as we know it. Wink
    That does not answer my question, Alan. Rolling Eyes
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:03 am

Nice fishing trip.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:04 am

Jordo wrote:

Nice fishing trip.
    I am having dinner with them, not going fishing.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:05 am

Beckham
    Ronaldo
    Best
    Scholes
    Cantona
    (for obvious reasons I feel shifty )
    Nani, to ask him if he's staying at United. alee2
    Keane, to persuade him to knock out Adrian Chiles during their next CL game. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:08 am

Footballers who i would like to speak to. Well ive spoke to a few of Liverpool's greats, So i will need to think who i would choose.

not worthy Marco Van Basten not worthy would have to be one, as he is one of the most stylish goalscorers ive ever seen. Zidane as he was a footballing god. think Met Ian Rush but he was and is one of my heroes. The King of course as he is the reason i started following Liverpool fc. Saw Platini playing in the 84 Euro's and as a footballer he was just absolute world class but i dont think i would want to meet him as he seems like a cunt.

scratch

Kenny Dalglish, Marco Van Basten, Bill Shankly and Bob Paisley not exactly great players but they were player and would be hard to leave out. Zidane, Messi, Ian Rush and John Barnes but met them. Too bloody many to think off and i would probably just pick 7 Liverpool players but i love the likes of Van Basten, Maradona, Zidane, Messi, Platini(THE FOOTBALLER NOT THE PERSON), Ronaldo(Brazilian) and the likes.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:46 am

Whats the point of picking players based on their ability, wouldnt it make more sense to choose the most interesting characters?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:50 am

Messi aged 16
    Messi aged 17
    Messi aged 18
    Messi aged 19
    Messi aged 20
    Messi aged 21
    Messi aged 22
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:01 pm

Gatsby wrote:Whats the point of picking players based on their ability, wouldnt it make more sense to choose the most interesting characters?
    Why do you think I chose my list?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:02 pm

Gatsby wrote:Whats the point of picking players based on their ability, wouldnt it make more sense to choose the most interesting characters?
    Not really, as i would rather meet players who were my heroes and most of them are Liverpool players. But i would also like to meet a lot of other footballers who had nothing to do with Liverpool, and players who i thought were just absolute top class.
    Phadunkin Donuts
    Phadunkin Donuts

Post by Phadunkin Donuts Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:08 pm

Nice contribution Alan. Thanks for the derail.
    Sean

Post by Sean Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 pm

Jord wrote:
    Why do you think I chose my list?

Good choices.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:10 pm

goonsidious wrote:Nice contribution Alan. Thanks for the derail.
    Not a problem anytime. Twitch
    ayvee1
    ayvee1

Formerly known as : Prince

Post by ayvee1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:33 pm

Mick McCarthy
    Terry Butcher
    Gordon Strachan
    Ally McCoist
    Kenny Miller
    Alexi Lalas
    Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Should be a blast.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Arsene Wenger
    Clarence Seedorf
    Tony Pulis
    Jose Mourinho
    Laurent Koscielny
    Robbie Savage
    Danny Murphy
    Uncle John from Jamaica
    Uncle John from Jamaica

Post by Uncle John from Jamaica Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:38 pm

Danny wrote:Beckham
    Ronaldo
    Best
    Scholes
    Cantona
    (for obvious reasons I feel shifty )
    Nani, to ask him if he's staying at United. alee2
    Keane, to persuade him to knock out Adrian Chiles during their next CL game. shifty

A corpse wouldn't be a good dinner guest, surely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 24, 2024 3:32 am