Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Theo Filippo
Carlos Jenkinson
Demba Ba
Mason
Mouse
SpiritOfShankly
Danny
Jordi
Scouser_Dave
moscowmadeit3
Zzonked
Kuled
easley91
Start.
Childish Logic
SBSP
Samuel-x
ResurrectionRooney
Rodallega
Grenade
VivaRonaldoLAD
The Zlatan
Ham.
27 posters

Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby"

SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Supports : Liverpool

Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 Empty Re: Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby"

Post by SpiritOfShankly Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:31 am

Poyet knows cheers
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 Empty Re: Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby"

Post by Rodallega Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:46 am

"Chicharito" Hernandez yesterday "I liked the goal of the Negrito (Omar Esparza), I think it's a sign that the youth of Chivas".
    Mouse
    Mouse

Supports : Sweden Women's National Handball Team

Post by Mouse Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:35 am

Rodallega wrote:"Chicharito" Hernandez yesterday "I liked the goal of the Negrito (Omar Esparza), I think it's a sign that the youth of Chivas".
    BAN HIM FOR LIfE.
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:50 am

Rodallega wrote:"Chicharito" Hernandez yesterday "I liked the goal of the Negrito (Omar Esparza), I think it's a sign that the youth of Chivas".

rofl Horrible bastard what will Evra think!!
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:51 am

Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 70955 Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 914411
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:52 am

Completely different saying it to a friend than it is saying it to a little black man who you're trying to wind up.
    Demba Ba
    Demba Ba

Formerly known as : cheesy

Post by Demba Ba Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:54 am

Evra isn't in primary school anymore. There's nothing wrong with him reporting any incidents like this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:56 am

And then he changes his mind again, because its ok to be racist to a friend say's R and R.
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:56 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Completely different saying it to a friend than it is saying it to a little black man who you're trying to wind up.

you racist! dont speak to me.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:03 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Completely different saying it to a friend than it is saying it to a little black man who you're trying to wind up.
    Erm, no it isn't. Not in Latin culture anyway. It's a way to describe someone, and there is no offense taken. Honestly, it's less offensive than calling someone a ginger.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:04 am

Alan wrote:And then he changes his mind again, because its ok to be racist to a friend say's R and R.

His friend isn't black you imbecile Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 58503
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:06 am

Fonseca wrote:
    Alan wrote:And then he changes his mind again, because its ok to be racist to a friend say's R and R.

His friend isn't black you imbecile Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 58503

rofl I have a black friend, guess that rules me out of ever being racist.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:10 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 70955 I have a black friend, guess that rules me out of ever being racist.

I think there's a difference between

Calling your white friend a ice cream
    Calling your black friend a ice cream

Honestly Liverpool attracts some of the most amount of idiotic fans I've ever seen
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:12 am

Fonseca wrote:
    SpiritOfShankly wrote:

Gus Poyet calls Evra a "cry baby" - Page 2 70955 I have a black friend, guess that rules me out of ever being racist.

Honestly Liverpool attracts some of the most amount of idiotic fans I've ever seen

We had a black friend when i was in school his nickname was 'coony' he didn't find it racist or mind it one bit.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:13 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:We had a black friend when i was in school his nickname was 'coony' he didn't find it racist or mind it one bit.

facepalm
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:14 am

RobbieSavageIsA... wrote:
    SpiritOfShankly wrote:We had a black friend when i was in school his nickname was 'coony' he didn't find it racist or mind it one bit.

facepalm

I know, true story though.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:21 am

SpiritOfShankly wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

We had a black friend when i was in school his nickname was 'coony' he didn't find it racist or mind it one bit.

That's shocking, but I'm more shocked that you claim to be educated
    SpiritOfShankly
    SpiritOfShankly

Post by SpiritOfShankly Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:28 am

Fonseca wrote:
    SpiritOfShankly wrote:

That's shocking, but I'm more shocked that you claim to be educated

Not really it came from him in the first place, when you look back at it yeh it could of been seen in a different light but it wasn't that way then so there was no over reaction by people such as yourself.
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Post by Rodallega Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:29 am

Fonseca wrote:
    SpiritOfShankly wrote:

The irony coming from an Arsenal fan rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:44 am

Fonseca wrote:

Does it matter who is saying it to whom, if its a racist remark its still racism you fucking idiot.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:21 am

Alan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

Does it matter who is saying it to whom, if its a racist remark its still racism you fucking idiot.
    Oh your back facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 am

I can't be the only one here that is pissing himself knowing this is all because Suarez said 'negrito' rofl
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:33 am

I have a black friend at school

he is from Egypt

I call him Pharoah
    Walcott
    Walcott

Supports : Arsenal & Lewis Hamilton.

Post by Walcott Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 am

I had a black friend at school.

We called him Rilwan.
    easley91
    easley91

Supports : Tottenham, Crawley, Lesnar, Brewster, Coppell

Post by easley91 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:18 pm

In WWE for a bit they had two Sin Caras, one wore blue and the other black so they called the one in black Sin Cara Negro.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:45 am

Alan wrote:
    Fonseca wrote:

No it's not, but I suppose you know more than me considering you're from the caveman era
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:14 am

He was crying today in his post match interview. hehe
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:19 am

Good.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:49 pm

Start. wrote:I think he is, If I was black skin and somebody called me for example a 'racist name' I wouldn't go crazy it's just like somebody calling me a cunt doesn't bother me it's a fucking name. Neutral

Just noticed N!gger is ice-cream lol?

A lot of people say something like that without actually being in another person's shoes. Your whole life perspective would be different if you were black and someone shouted racist abuse at you or simply treated you differently than someone who has had to hardly ever deal with racism in their lives if ever.
    mac
    mac

Post by mac Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:53 pm

SpiritOfShankly wrote:

rofl I have a black friend, guess that rules me out of ever being racist.

No offense mate but I find it pathetic people excuse themselves of being completely non-racist by playing the I have a so and so "friend" card. I feel that in most cases you would have no reason to defend yourself if you weren't racist or "so and so" in some manner.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:17 pm