Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
The Bat-Man
Laurencio
Paulinho
Muhkoo
Jorlung
Carlos Jenkinson
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
moscowmadeit3
The Zlatan
superspurs1337
Mal
Jord
Samuel-x
Jeff
Mouse
Gegilworld93
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
El Jefe
Ham.
HIBBIES_07
Demba Ba
Jordi
Rodallega
30 posters

If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for?

Poll

Title

[ 7 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_left23%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_left3%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 6 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_left19%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_left3%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 16 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_left52%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Bar_right [52%] 

Total Votes: 31
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Empty Re: If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for?

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:07 am

If he is found guilty, will the police get involved?
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Supports : Liverpool

If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 4 Empty Re: If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for?

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:11 am

If there is clear-cut evidence that he is guilty then it should be life, The F.A should make an example of him. Honestly I can't see anything coming from this.

Also Evra deserves a ban if it turns out it was a blatant lie.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:13 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:If there is clear-cut evidence that he is guilty then it should be life, The F.A should make an example of him. Honestly I can't see anything coming from this.

It's obviously not a blatant lie if he's already been charged.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:16 am

Jesus Christ God Almighty....life? That should be reserved for much greater evils like match-fixing, not racism. A league title for every time someone says 'The FA should make an example out of him'.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:18 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:If there is clear-cut evidence that he is guilty then it should be life, The F.A should make an example of him. Honestly I can't see anything coming from this.

It's obviously not a blatant lie if he's already been charged.

Didn't know that, Aint been following the story much tbh, Aint been following Football much in general lately Neutral

Eternal Witcher wrote:Jesus Christ God Almighty....life? That should be reserved for much greater evils like match-fixing, not racism. A league title for every time someone says 'The FA should make an example out of him'.

Besides Rape + Murder racism is the worst thing a human being can do imo.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:22 am

Seems like racism towards some races are seen far stronger than others, that's what really pisses me off, is it because they used to be slaves?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:24 am

Steady on. Do you naturally assume the intentions behind racism are as bad as that? Are the consequences as shattering as the other two? While I agree that it is wrong, can't see where you're going with this.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:25 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Besides Rape + Murder racism is the worst thing a human being can do imo.
    I think what Roy Keane done is far worse.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:29 am

Match-fixing in football should be life, what I perceive as an allegation of casual racism should not be placed anywhere near that. I'd see it as a typical over-reaction if the possible ban extends beyond ten games. Slavery has been abolished, seems some need to be constantly reminded that they are not treated like lower castes.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:32 am

I hate racism, It absolutely sickens I was subject to a lot of racist abuse growing up in Oldham being half-caste is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. I just don't understand how people can go to such extreme lengths due to the fact that they don't like people looking different from themselves it has nothing to do with slavery and shit I say this to people who are racist towards asians or black people towards whites.

Also the campaign says Kick Racism out of Football which to me means getting rid of it permanently it would be hypocritical of the F.A to let Suarez play again imo.
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:36 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:Steady on. Do you naturally assume the intentions behind racism are as bad as that? Are the consequences as shattering as the other two? While I agree that it is wrong, can't see where you're going with this.

Obviously not, I never claimed they were they are miles worse than any kind of racism. But imo Racism is the 3rd worst thing you can do, besides rape and murder nothing comes close to it. The only thing I can think of is theft which is nowhere near as bad.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:41 am

I think breaking someone's leg intentionally is far worse.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:42 am

Life rofl
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:44 am

kyro7 wrote:I think breaking someone's leg intentionally is far worse.

Although Keane claimed to want to break his leg I highly doubt it, I think he just wanted to hurt him a little.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:44 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:I think breaking someone's leg intentionally is far worse.

Although Keane claimed to want to break his leg I highly doubt it, I think he just wanted to hurt him a little.
    That's not the fucking point, you're saying nothing apart from them 2 things are, I'm saying intentionally breaking someones leg is. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 am

Personal insults about dead or dying family members would far outweigh insults at my skin colour. If I was actually black, unfortunately just Asian. I'm taking this out of context though, although there was the Zidane incident.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 am

VivaRonaldo wrote:If he is found guilty, will the police get involved?

Yes, racism is illegal in England
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:47 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:I hate racism, It absolutely sickens I was subject to a lot of racist abuse growing up in Oldham being half-caste is the worst thing that can happen to anyone. I just don't understand how people can go to such extreme lengths due to the fact that they don't like people looking different from themselves it has nothing to do with slavery and shit I say this to people who are racist towards asians or black people towards whites.

Also the campaign says Kick Racism out of Football which to me means getting rid of it permanently it would be hypocritical of the F.A to let Suarez play again imo.

Steady son
    LFC_Grunners
    LFC_Grunners

Post by LFC_Grunners Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:48 am

kyro7 wrote:
    LFC_Grunners wrote:

That's not the fucking point, you're saying nothing apart from them 2 things are, I'm saying intentionally breaking someones leg is. Neutral

And I'm saying he didn't actually intend to do it. Also I put imo after making that statement which means that's personally how I see things.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:22 am

LFC_Grunners wrote:Although Keane claimed to want to break his leg

What the fuck? Keane never claimed that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:02 am

Out of interest, whatever happened to Busquets? Didn't he get caught on camera calling Marcelo a monkey?
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:07 am

Scott wrote:Out of interest, whatever happened to Busquets? Didn't he get caught on camera calling Marcelo a monkey?

I don't remember him saying that, but I do remember Marcelo acting like a monkey, so... not sure if I'd call that racism.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:47 am

Scott wrote:Out of interest, whatever happened to Busquets? Didn't he get caught on camera calling Marcelo a monkey?

UEFA decided not to punish him, perhaps the evidence was inconclusive, but I do agree that Barcelona should be stripped of that title and it should be awarded to Manchester United.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:21 am