Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Lux
Harrold
Drake
Barton
Jord
Grenade
JamieB
11 posters

Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb

Anonymous

Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb Empty Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:22 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/mar/30/neil-lennon-bomb-plot-guilty
    JamieB
    JamieB

Supports : Manchester United

Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb Empty Re: Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb

Post by JamieB Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:24 am

Jela....
    Anonymous

Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb Empty Re: Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:01 am

Fucking bored of the whole Celtic vs Rangers fan morality thing. Fuck me, can we please get a sub-forum specifically for Scottish football? 95% of the forum do not give a flying fuck about such a shit League.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:03 am

Scott wrote:Fucking bored of the whole Celtic vs Rangers fan morality thing. Fuck me, can we please get a sub-forum specifically for Scottish football? 95% of the forum do not give a flying fuck about such a shit League.

Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb 70955 Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb 914411
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 am

Scott wrote:Fucking bored of the whole Celtic vs Rangers fan morality thing. Fuck me, can we please get a sub-forum specifically for Scottish football? 95% of the forum do not give a flying fuck about such a shit League.
    Thank fuck somebody said it. I've had enough of these bloody theads.
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:06 am

QFT. Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb 914411
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:14 am

Just because he is a manager in Scotland, and you have a chip on your shoulder when it comes to Scottish football then it's not worth posting?

It's not a point scoring thing either, I'd have thought two Rangers fans being found guilty of sending a manager a bomb was news worthy, never mind.

Just showing yourself up to be awful narrow minded Scott

Last edited by The Maestro on Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:17 am

Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb 70955
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:20 am

not worthy
    Harrold
    Harrold

Supports : The Gas.

Post by Harrold Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:24 am

Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb 70955 Some had to say it eventually.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:27 am

Thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and quote the post everyone is quoting, since that seems to be what people do on this forum

Couple of not worthy smileys will suffice, aye that'll do. I fit right in here.

not worthy not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:32 am

I find it interesting. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:57 am

in my opinion which is also the opinion of p[retty much everyone in the world, scotland and scottish football is hopeless and has no value to human life. i think the only thing interesting about scotish football is might celtic football club, they deserve to be playing in much better league

but i am not surprise that ranger fans try to murder mr lennon. look at the way some of them act on here, you can tell they have no social skills in real life and they resort to such things. jela is good example, he is type of person that ifyou saw him walking in a dark alley he would go to his knees and beg you not to assault him and when u dont he will run home and tell his parents. that is the type and level of morals these ranger fans put themselves up to
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:01 am

mauro=beast wrote:in my opinion which is also the opinion of p[retty much everyone in the world, scotland and scottish football is hopeless and has no value to human life. i think the only thing interesting about scotish football is might celtic football club, they deserve to be playing in much better league

but i am not surprise that ranger fans try to murder mr lennon. look at the way some of them act on here, you can tell they have no social skills in real life and they resort to such things. jela is good example, he is type of person that ifyou saw him walking in a dark alley he would go to his knees and beg you not to assault him and when u dont he will run home and tell his parents. that is the type and level of morals these ranger fans put themselves up to
    Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb 70955 Two Rangers fans found guilty of sending Neil Lennon bomb 914411
    Inbe4sheepherd
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 am

mauro=beast wrote:in my opinion which is also the opinion of p[retty much everyone in the world, scotland and scottish football is hopeless and has no value to human life. i think the only thing interesting about scotish football is might celtic football club, they deserve to be playing in much better league

I don't usually agree with Mauro's posts. But when I do..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 am

Club responds to court verdict
    By: Newsroom Staff on 30 Mar, 2012 17:20
    TODAY, at the High Court in Glasgow, two men were convicted of plotting to send parcel bombs designed to cause severe injury to Celtic manager Neil Lennon and two other high-profile fans of the club - the late Paul McBride QC and former MSP Trish Godman.

Following the announcement of the verdict this afternoon, Neil Lennon said: "This has been a very stressful and difficult time for myself and my family and clearly I am glad that it is over.

"I would like to thank Strathclyde Police for their professionalism throughout, in bringing these individuals to trial, and for the support they have given myself and my family during this very difficult period. I will forever be thankful to the Police for the way in which they have handled this matter.

"I am sure I also speak for Trish and Paul´s family when I say I am glad this period is over. This has been an ordeal which no-one should have to endure.

"Finally, I would like to mention my good friend Paul McBride. His sad passing remains very raw to those close to him, we continue to miss him dearly and my thoughts remain very much with Paul´s family.

"I am sure Paul´s family and partner Gary will receive some comfort to know that those who tried to intimidate him in this way have been dealt with.

"Like Trish and myself, Paul was someone who did nothing to deserve such a cowardly attack on his freedom. I am just sorry that he is not here today to see this matter brought to an end.

"There is no question this has been a challenging episode in my life and one which has made my role as Celtic Manager difficult.

"However, the position of Celtic Manager is one which I am very proud and privileged to hold and I am now looking forward to putting this matter behind me and getting on with this important job."

Celtic Chief Executive Peter Lawwell commented: "We are pleased that this matter is now over and we thank Strathclyde Police for their assistance in dealing with this case. Neil has done exceptionally well in dealing with this difficult period.

"No one could imagine the pressures that this man has been under during the past two years. He has coped with this particular episode, last year´s assault and the, at times, seemingly unrelenting attacks from many quarters.

"In my opinion, no-one in Scottish footballing history has had to contend with this level of pressure whilst trying to do their job.

"Neil Lennon is someone who has shown tremendous strength of character and resilience, and we will continue to support Neil in any way we can."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:55 am

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 am

Jord wrote:
    Thank fuck somebody said it. I've had enough of these bloody theads.
    It wasn't exactly a exactly a groundbreaking post.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 am

Doesn't bother me as long as the discussion is where it belongs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:04 am

clap
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:06 am

I think if I went my whole life without seeing another post about the SPL I would still have seen too many.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:02 am

Lux wrote:I think if I went my whole life without seeing another post about the SPL I would still have seen too many.
    Screw the posts, I don't want to watch another match of SPL football for the rest of my life. sick
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:29 am

Lu❣️s Suarez wrote:
    Lux wrote:I think if I went my whole life without seeing another post about the SPL I would still have seen too many.
    Screw the posts, I don't want to watch another match of SPL football for the rest of my life. sick

But you watch the elekstraklassa? rofl

In before SPL vs elekstraklassa war lo lo
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:31 am

Glen Damon wrote:
    Jord wrote:Thank fuck somebody said it. I've had enough of these bloody theads.
    It wasn't exactly a exactly a groundbreaking post.

We continue to think alike. Great minds.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:33 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Glen Damon wrote:It wasn't exactly a exactly a groundbreaking post.

We continue to think alike. Great minds.
    Some things never change.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 am

I do agree with Maestro on this.

SPL may be shit, but there are fans on here that support Scottish teams and have every right to discuss it. The forum is littered with useless trash about the Premier League, and us Football League guys have our own threads.

I'd expect there to be a thread made too if it were 2 Liverpool fans sending Fergie a bomb
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:42 am

These threads are mostly for the point scoring, not for the actual news.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:49 am

Billy Davies wrote:I do agree with Maestro on this.

SPL may be shit, but there are fans on here that support Scottish teams and have every right to discuss it. The forum is littered with useless trash about the Premier League, and us Football League guys have our own threads.

I'd expect there to be a thread made too if it were 2 Liverpool fans sending Fergie a bomb

Well said Forest

As for you Harrold, do you want me to lie about the team they supported? Let's use Forests comparison. If it had been two Liverpool fans sending Fergie a bomb, would it be point scoring to acknowledge it was Liverpool fans?
    Harrold
    Harrold

Post by Harrold Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:52 am

The Maestro wrote:
    Billy Davies wrote:I do agree with Maestro on this.

Well said Forest

As for you Harrold, do you want me to lie about the team they supported? Let's use Forests comparison. If it had been two Liverpool fans sending Fergue a bomb, would it be point scoring to acknowledge it was Liverpool fans?

I'm not saying this thread is point scoring, I said most of the time it is. People get sick off SPL vs FL or Celtic vs Rangers and SPL vs Ekstraklasa coming into threads about something different. What Scott said was partially right but it was certainly put into the wrong thread.
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 am

Don't understand why anyone would click on SPL threads if they aren't interested. It's not like they are clogging up the forum.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 pm