Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+26
The Bat-Man
Laurencio
Paulinho
Muhkoo
Jorlung
Carlos Jenkinson
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
moscowmadeit3
The Zlatan
superspurs1337
Mal
Jord
Samuel-x
Jeff
Mouse
Gegilworld93
Grenade
Scouser_Dave
Kuled
ResurrectionRooney
El Jefe
Ham.
HIBBIES_07
Demba Ba
Jordi
Rodallega
30 posters

If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for?

Poll

Title

[ 7 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_left23%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_right [23%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_left3%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 6 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_left19%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_right [19%] 
    [ 1 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_left3%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_right [3%] 
    [ 16 ]
    If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_left52%If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Bar_right [52%] 

Total Votes: 31
    Mal
    Mal

If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Empty Re: If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for?

Post by Mal Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:42 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    Scott wrote:Haha, if you really think that people want him banned just for being 'racist' then you're the stupid one. It's clear that there is an agenda against him on this forum ever since he came to Liverpool and the majority only want him banned so he can't play for us.

Pretty sure no-one on here actually gives a shit whether he made a racist comment or not.
    #

That's you talking bullshit and making up your own stories in your head. I've seen it in person, on twitter and on forums Liverpool fans are so defensive about everything. It actually comes to the point of delusion. The FA could release significant evidence and you'll all still somehow deny it and act like it hasn't happened. Why the fuck would people have an agenda against Suarez? This isn't the FA board. People here don't have an actual say in how long his ban should be, it's an opinion.

I'll probably get replies to this saying I have an agenda now. Rolling Eyes

You have an agenda against me, but what you are saying here is actually true. When are you going to deal with Ahly's resignation?

Tonight if he's still going ahead with it. shifty
    Anonymous

If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Empty Re: If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for?

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:43 am

Mal wrote:It's true though. We're talking about how long his ban should be IF FOUND GUILTY.

There is as much evidence to him being guilty than there is to him being not and there's people like Scouser_Dave saying the FA are on Fergie's payroll and all that bollocks. rofl

Why isn't there a thread about what punishment Evra should face should he be found guilty of lying?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 am

Mal wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:

You have an agenda against me, but what you are saying here is actually true. When are you going to deal with Ahly's resignation?

I think you should reject it. Just to watch certain members rage all over the forum.

Last edited by Blackpool Rule on Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:44 am

Scott wrote:
    Mal wrote:It's true though. We're talking about how long his ban should be IF FOUND GUILTY.

There is as much evidence to him being guilty than there is to him being not and there's people like Scouser_Dave saying the FA are on Fergie's payroll and all that bollocks. rofl

Why isn't there a thread about what punishment Evra should face should he be found guilty of lying?

Because The FA charged Suarez today so a thread was made today. Maybe a thread will be made if Evra is proven to be a liar.

You don't see Sky News saying 29 year old ****** has been charged with rape. The victim is also being held just in case she's bullshitting.
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Post by Rodallega Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:45 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    Mal wrote:

I think you should reject it. Just to watch certain members rage all over the forum.

Agreed, Ahly resigning is a mistake too. best moderator on here.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

Nah. People want Suarez to be banned just for the sake of it. That much is clear. The desperation in this thread is absurd.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:46 am

ALLEGEDLY on his payroll.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:50 am

Cam wrote:
    Jord wrote:A full season. Racism should not be allowed.

If that happens, we can kiss Europe goodbye.

And yous haven't already ?
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:22 am

SuperManUtd wrote:
    Cam wrote:

If that happens, we can kiss Europe goodbye.

Well they are in a European spot..
    moscowmadeit3
    moscowmadeit3

Supports : Emm-You-Eff-See

Post by moscowmadeit3 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:29 am

If he is found guilty I would expect around the 10 game area. I would also like to see what Liverpool do. Would they take action as well?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:31 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:If he is found guilty I would expect around the 10 game area. I would also like to see what Liverpool do. Would they take action as well?

Hmm, maybe in private? They backed him so i can't see them doing anything too drastic.
    superspurs1337
    superspurs1337

Supports : Spurs

Post by superspurs1337 Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:32 am

Kuled wrote:
    SuperManUtd wrote:

Well they are in a European spot..

No, they're not, they're 6th,5th is a European spot(at the moment)
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:33 am

moscowmadeit3 wrote:If he is found guilty I would expect around the 10 game area. I would also like to see what Liverpool do. Would they take action as well?

I asked that question before but the thread got locked.
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor
    Dr. Ján Ĩtor

Formerly known as : XxBradKennedyxX

Post by Dr. Ján Ĩtor Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:07 am

wrong thread >_>
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 am

Realistically none, so that I wouldn't have to hear the bullshit of excuses for when Liverpool collapse even further... But racism is racism so the season
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:33 am

Scott wrote:Nah. People want Suarez to be banned just for the sake of it. That much is clear. The desperation in this thread is absurd.

I give up. I'd have more luck talking to a chimp.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:39 am

Mal wrote:
    Scott wrote:Nah. People want Suarez to be banned just for the sake of it. That much is clear. The desperation in this thread is absurd.

I give up. I'd have more luck talking to a chimp.

Right here if you feel the need.
    Jorlung
    Jorlung

Supports : TFC

Post by Jorlung Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:46 am

People want Suarez banned because almost every non-liverpool fan hates his guts. Not to mention all of Africa.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:56 am

Jorlung wrote:
    People want Suarez banned because almost every non-liverpool fan hates his guts. Not to mention all of Africa.

Na just jealous of his talents

Haven't you heard? Barcelona want him
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:08 am

Right, I've looked into this, the penalty for using abusive or insulting language is a 2 game ban. According to Evra, Suarez used this word 10 times in an insulting or abusive way, so that's at least 20 games ban. Add in the racism as an aggravating factor, that's at least one additional game for every instance, and a massive fine, so at least 30 games ban would be fair.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

And so it shall be.
    Muhkoo
    Muhkoo

Supports : AFC AJAX X X X

Post by Muhkoo Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:11 am

If he is found guilty (Which i doubt) 6-10 games probably :s...

He got 7 games in Netherlands for biting PSV's Otman Bakkal.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:43 am

Liverpool banned a black player, Charles Itandje for 14 days for laughing at an inappropriate moment - he never played another game for the team again at reserve or youth team level, and they humiliated him by forcing him to play for shit Greek teams, rather than releasing him from his contract. Hopefully they will be fair and treat Luis Suarez in the same way.
    Scouser_Dave
    Scouser_Dave

Post by Scouser_Dave Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:41 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Right, I've looked into this, the penalty for using abusive or insulting language is a 2 game ban. According to Evra, Suarez used this word 10 times in an insulting or abusive way, so that's at least 20 games ban. Add in the racism as an aggravating factor, that's at least one additional game for every instance, and a massive fine, so at least 30 games ban would be fair.

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Liverpool banned a black player, Charles Itandje for 14 days for laughing at an inappropriate moment - he never played another game for the team again at reserve or youth team level, and they humiliated him by forcing him to play for shit Greek teams, rather than releasing him from his contract. Hopefully they will be fair and treat Luis Suarez in the same way.

If Suarez is found guilty, how long should he be banned for? - Page 3 Ziwrjc
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:47 am

Long ban 5-6 games and should make a public apology
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:01 am

High profile case, so I expect half a season or so. The FA will want to make an example of Suarez if he is found guilty.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:24 am

Blatter's taking the spotlight off Suarez. Good man.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:26 am

I think he should be banned for 2 years except when Liverpool play City Chelsea Arsenal.
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:29 am

Ahly is a legend.
    luke.
    luke.

Post by luke. Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:56 am

I'd like to know why the police haven't stuck their noses in and interrupted this case yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 7:20 am