Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Lux
Potato-7
coolhead33
GK01
LiamB_14
Theo Filippo
Arthur Bon Zavi
ResurrectionRooney
Clark
Grenade
ShakerMatty
Weather130
CM Monk
Danny
Dr. Ján Ĩtor
Carlos Jenkinson
Ben 10
Gegilworld93
Mason
Jord
David N'Gog
Paulinho
Ham.
Kuled
samiz
Barton
Scouser_Dave
Zzonked
Childish Logic
Keanoo
Andy
Van Wolfswinkel
Cadbury
Walcott
Demba Ba
SpiritOfShankly
luke.
Laurencio
Start.
Sean
Mouse
superspurs1337
lvrpl4life
moscowmadeit3
El Jefe
Steadman
Samuel-x
VivaRonaldoLAD
Uncle John from Jamaica
Jeff
Rodallega
55 posters

Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday

Poll

[ 9 ]
    Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Bar_left38%Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Bar_right [38%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Bar_left42%Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Bar_right [42%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Bar_left20%Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Bar_right [20%] 

Total Votes: 24
    Anonymous

Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:23 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Point wrote:If Chelsea fans don't want AvB then I'll have him at Spurs.

Will have to be understudy to Harry until he retires or gets he England job Simples
    Harry. not worthy

Amen to that smug
    luke.
    luke.

Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday

Post by luke. Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:23 am

Luiz wasn't bad today though. Kept Suarez under control superbly.

Still needs to cut down on the silly fouls though.
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 am

Mata Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 78335

Koont
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:24 am

luke. wrote:Luiz wasn't bad today though. Kept Suarez under control superbly.

Apart from when Suarez nutmegged him beautifully.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:25 am

I thought Suarez was alright shifty Didn't really have any goal scoring chances though.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 am

Luiz couldn't control his pisser the stupid cunt.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 am

Yeah, Luiz was at his imperious best.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:26 am

kyro7 wrote:

rofl
    Ben 10
    Ben 10

Supports : Preston North End F.C.

Post by Ben 10 Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:27 am

kyro7 wrote:

Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 70955
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:32 am

Start and Luke:

Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Tumblr_luz1lc1yA71qfc5zho1_500
    Start.
    Start.

Supports : Chelsea FC.

Post by Start. Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:34 am

Splashy wrote:Start and Luke:

Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 Tumblr_luz1lc1yA71qfc5zho1_500

It's how I feel. Laughing
    Samuel-x
    Samuel-x

Supports : Chelsea Football Club

Post by Samuel-x Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:39 am

I’m back from the game, and I’ve read over a couple of the comments. Firstly, I live only minutes away from Stamford Bridge hence me leaving 45 minutes before kick-off. Secondly, and more importantly I alike other Chelsea fans feel that the AVB’s high defensive line will never work at our club. I do not understand why some people such as several members in these forums laugh at a player’s mistakes. When a club loses by a goal to two you instantly blame the defenders, which was only part of the problem. If we had taken our chances better, we could have easily and should have gone on to win a game. I find it hard to believe that we’re going to be challenging for the title when we have a team full of players making individual errors. I’m starting to believe that Chelsea can’t be bothered playing in the league, and only want European glory. I’ll tell you now, unless we drastically improve our performances we aren’t going to get near the final. I just pray that we can stop our so called sinking ship form.
    Mason
    Mason

Supports : Coventry City

Post by Mason Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:42 am

Samuel-x wrote:I’m back from the game, and I’ve read over a couple of the comments. Firstly, I live only minutes away from Stamford Bridge hence me leaving 45 minutes before kick-off. Secondly, and more importantly I alike other Chelsea fans feel that the AVB’s high defensive line will never work at our club. I do not understand why some people such as several members in these forums laugh at a player’s mistakes. When a club loses by a goal to two you instantly blame the defenders, which was only part of the problem. If we had taken our chances better, we could have easily and should have gone on to win a game. I find it hard to believe that we’re going to be challenging for the title when we have a team full of players making individual errors. I’m starting to believe that Chelsea can’t be bothered playing in the league, and only want European glory. I’ll tell you now, unless we drastically improve our performances we aren’t going to get near the final. I just pray that we can stop our so called sinking ship form.

Fantastic peformance! cheers
    Laurencio
    Laurencio

Supports : Rosenborg, ManUtd

Post by Laurencio Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:42 am

Samuel-x wrote:I’m back from the game, and I’ve read over a couple of the comments. Firstly, I live only minutes away from Stamford Bridge hence me leaving 45 minutes before kick-off. Secondly, and more importantly I alike other Chelsea fans feel that the AVB’s high defensive line will never work at our club. I do not understand why some people such as several members in these forums laugh at a player’s mistakes. When a club loses by a goal to two you instantly blame the defenders, which was only part of the problem. If we had taken our chances better, we could have easily and should have gone on to win a game. I find it hard to believe that we’re going to be challenging for the title when we have a team full of players making individual errors. I’m starting to believe that Chelsea can’t be bothered playing in the league, and only want European glory. I’ll tell you now, unless we drastically improve our performances we aren’t going to get near the final. I just pray that we can stop our so called sinking ship form.

You are far from a sinking ship. Abromovich's money will never allow that.
    Samuel-x
    Samuel-x

Post by Samuel-x Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:47 am

Laurencio wrote:

Perhaps, although our current form suggests otherwise.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:47 am

kyro7 wrote:
    Sean wrote:I don't understand why Arsenal fans are laughing when they had a worse run than us.Only consolation is City would have won the league anyway Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 279869
    Because Arsenal fans were laughed at now they're 5 in 5 and catching, so why shouldn't they laugh at other teams fucking up now?
    This and the fact that Chelsea are trying to play "beautiful" football when it only suites free flowing teams.
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 am

Chelsea vs Liverpool match thread | 4pm | Sunday  - Page 27 PHOTO_15384863_173471_30124549_ap
    Carlos Jenkinson
    Carlos Jenkinson

Post by Carlos Jenkinson Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:51 am

Sinking ship? you're going back to where you have been for fucking ages without that money oh dear
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:52 am

Chelsea a sinking ship?

More like a sinking QE2! shifty

___

I joke.

What a silly comment from Samuel-x .
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Post by Rodallega Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 am

Back from the game? you was posting on the 12th man while the game was on you fucktard
    Ham.
    Ham.

Post by Ham. Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 am

I thought you lived in Edinburgh Laughing
    Rodallega
    Rodallega

Supports : Jordi Gomez

Post by Rodallega Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:59 am

Ham wrote:

rofl
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:00 am

Rodallega wrote:

Back from the game? you was posting on the 12th man while the game was on you fucktard

ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:00 am

Laurencio wrote:

Yeah, that £70m+ Abramovich spent in January really arrested their decline.
    Andy

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Andy Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:00 am

Rodallega wrote:

rofl
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:01 am

He posted once and it was at half time.

Deluded scousers making false allegations again. Laughing
    Samuel-x
    Samuel-x

Post by Samuel-x Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:02 am

Rodallega wrote:

Check the time, idiot.

Mr Leiva wrote:Chelsea a sinking ship?

More like a sinking QE2! shifty

___

I joke.

What a silly comment from Samuel-x .

How? It was a figure of speech reflecting our current form. Perhaps I could have improved my choice of words.

Ham wrote:

Nope, I only lived there for a month.
    Mason
    Mason

Post by Mason Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:03 am

Where do you sit Samuel?
    Samuel-x
    Samuel-x

Post by Samuel-x Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 am

Liverpool wrote:Where do you sit Samuel?

East Upper Section, not giving out any more than that for personal reasons.
    Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:06 am

Samuel-x wrote:
    Liverpool wrote:Where do you sit Samuel?

East Upper Section, not giving out any more than that for personal reasons.
    rofl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2024 1:30 pm