Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Mister Moustache
Potato-7
Kris
The Bat-Man
Clark
Zzonked
Jord
Kelloggg8
Cadbury
coolhead33
crump
Sean
SBSP
Kuled
18 posters

Horror Stories thread

Clark
    Clark

Supports : Atheism

Horror Stories thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Horror Stories thread

Post by Clark Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Well the scariest thing that happened to me was either...

Going downstairs, probably at around Midnight, I went to put my sisters Hamsters downstairs as they were being loud, I looked out of the window and about 6-8 People were in my front garden all wearing mask's. Some looked like something off of strangers, others were just weird, like Jason, and they were all just kicking my wall, and laughing, I went to go and get a closer look and BANG. One of them jumped infront of the window, I shat myself, ran, and they went Cry

Or the time I went on holiday and some Jungle boy was there, he tied me to a tree, and caught a fish with his hands and ate it sick
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:10 pm

Scariest thing that happened to me was when I had an Out of Body Experience. I was 13 at the time and on a 3 day school trip to this activity place in Yorkshire. So anyway, it was night on the first day, and I was sat on the floor unpacking my case and I was really tired. My mates were messing around swinging off the beds and jumping off them and flicking the light switch on and off. Then all of a sudden I just felt some sort of white flashes everywhere and next thing I knew it appeared I was floating in the corner of the ceiling, looking down on myself which I thought I was sleeping. Then when I returned to my body I felt like I had been to sleep for hours. My mates weren't jumping around and the light had been left on. Then I got told it was dinner so I went to eat.

Another strange thing happened on that trip too, but I never thought much of it. My teacher let me use the shower in his room.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:03 pm

A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She explained that it was a storeroom, and that it was out of bounds. She reminded him of this several times before allowing him upstairs. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. However the insistence of the woman had piqued his curiosity, so the next night he walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.

What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was incredibly pale. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while, was this a celebrity? The owners daughter? He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. As he was still looking, the woman turned sharply and he jumped back from the door, hoping she would not suspect he had been spying on her. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. He felt embarrassed that he had made the woman so uncomfortable, and hoped she had not made a complaint with the woman on the front desk.

At this point he decided to consult her for more information. After some gentle quizzing and the promise that the explanation would go no further than him she finally said "Well, I might as well tell you the story of what happened in that room. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in there, we find that even now, people get uncomfortable staying there. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."
    The Bat-Man
    The Bat-Man

Supports : The Voyeur

Post by The Bat-Man Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:24 am

Zzonked wrote:A man went to a hotel and walked up to the front desk to check in. The woman at the desk gave him his key and told him that on the way to his room, there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there. She explained that it was a storeroom, and that it was out of bounds. She reminded him of this several times before allowing him upstairs. So he followed the instructions of the woman at the front desk, going straight to his room, and going to bed. However the insistence of the woman had piqued his curiosity, so the next night he walked down the hall to the door and tried the handle. Sure enough it was locked. He bent down and looked through the wide keyhole. Cold air passed through it, chilling his eye.

What he saw was a hotel bedroom, like his, and in the corner was a woman whose skin was incredibly pale. She was leaning her head against the wall, facing away from the door. He stared in confusion for a while, was this a celebrity? The owners daughter? He almost knocked on the door, out of curiosity, but decided not to. As he was still looking, the woman turned sharply and he jumped back from the door, hoping she would not suspect he had been spying on her. He crept away from the door and walked back to his room. The next day, he returned to the door and looked through the wide keyhole. This time, all he saw was redness. He couldn’t make anything out besides a distinct red color, unmoving. Perhaps the inhabitants of the room knew he was spying the night before, and had blocked the keyhole with something red. He felt embarrassed that he had made the woman so uncomfortable, and hoped she had not made a complaint with the woman on the front desk.

At this point he decided to consult her for more information. After some gentle quizzing and the promise that the explanation would go no further than him she finally said "Well, I might as well tell you the story of what happened in that room. A long time ago, a man murdered his wife in there, we find that even now, people get uncomfortable staying there. But these people were not ordinary. They were white all over, except for their eyes, which were red."

When I red the last bit a tingle went down my spine Laughing

Scariest thing that ever happened to me was when I had this dream once, in the dream I woke up from my sleep to see some scary bitch in front of me with her back turned, then she would slowly turn to face me, at that moment I woke up from my dream BUT THAT BITCH WAS STILL THERE.

I was as awake as I am now and it was as real as I see you and me, it was surreal. I was just paralyzed with fear, I could barely utter "There is no God but Allah", it soothes me when I say it, and when I did everything seems to go back to normal.

Fucking hell Laughing
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:19 am

About two months ago, I was sleeping in my new bed. During the night, I had a nightmare, where I don't exactly remember what happened, but it ended up in me being strangled.
    I woke up at about 3 AM, and still felt like I was being strangled when I opened my eyes, and my room looked normal. I struggled for about 10 seconds, before the feeling of being strangled went away. Needless to say I didn't sleep more that night.

Not really a horror story, but it was fucking scary.
    Potato-7
    Potato-7

Supports : Olympiakos

Post by Potato-7 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 am

Some years ago,I was watching TV with my brother.It was night,around 22.00 PM.Suddenly,I saw a black figure going in my room.At first I thought that it was one of my parents,but then I realized that both of them were in other rooms.I was a bit scared,but held my cool.Still,I sent my brother to check the room,just to make sure nobody was there.Nobody was there,so I assumed that this figure was just a figment of my imagination.Shortly after I went to bed.While in bed,I heard a noise,and then I saw a black figure behind my bed.Needless to say,I turned on the lights and didnt slept for the next 2 hours.

I dont believe it was a ghost or anything,I believe it was just my mind playing tricks on me,but it seemed very realistic.

I would tell you of another experience I had last year,when I woke up in the night and heard somebody banging the bathroom door.I was in my Grandma's house,where my grandpa had an heart attack and died.The person banging the door though turned out to be the wind.Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:47 am

QwertyKirby wrote:Here's an great diary of a man's descent into a cave. It's Ted's Caving Page. Very, very interesting and creepy. If you're up for it, it could take about an hour or so but it's worth it if you haven't read this yet. So set some time. Journal basically.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

Just finished it, dont know if I believe it or not
    Mister Moustache

Post by Mister Moustache Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Sean wrote:
    QwertyKirby wrote:Here's an great diary of a man's descent into a cave. It's Ted's Caving Page. Very, very interesting and creepy. If you're up for it, it could take about an hour or so but it's worth it if you haven't read this yet. So set some time. Journal basically.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

Just finished it, dont know if I believe it or not
    Nah, it isn't real.

Googled it and it linked me to a forum where someone contacted his sister. She said it was fake.

Great story though.
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Aww I'm disappointed, would have made a brilliant true story
    Mister Moustache

Post by Mister Moustache Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Aslo found this on Answers.com: "No, it's not true. It is based off Thomas Lera's story, The Terror in Hupman's Cave, which can be found here http://liquigel.net/text/terror.html . It appears that the person who posted Ted the caver simply changed names and added some pictures to further convince people that it was true, which he did a very good job of".
    Sean

Post by Sean Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:06 pm

Ah fuck that then Sad

Its such a good story, like what was it and what did the symbol mean
    Mister Moustache

Post by Mister Moustache Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:14 pm

Fucking plagiarism man.Dry Smile
    Steadman
    Steadman

Supports : I have humor, yes.

Post by Steadman Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:22 pm

I never get scared reading these, and that dog thing was shit.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:28 pm

Steadman wrote:]and that dog thing was shit.
    this
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Not really a horror story but here it goes.

this happened recently, almost 6 months now. I was in UAE staying in my aunties house, They gave me their youngest child's room to sleep in(Yacoub ,Nickname oub). I stayed there for 3 or 4 days and i was going to go back to nz next day, Just one more night to sleep. Well Oub is a child and he regularly says that a Jinn watches him go to sleep and when he is asleep he will start to stroke his face. Oub is scared by this and goes to his mums room every night. Oub is a child so i didn't trust anything he would say, so on the final night, we came home late (2 am) and i went straight to my bed but this night i just couldn't sleep, Felt like something was wrong. I decided to face the wall and maybe i could sleep this way, With my eyes closed all of a sudden i heard music but it was like carnival music so i turned around and got out of bed. I looked around the room and nothing was there so i though it was just part of a dream. I tried to sleep, facing the wall again and then i heard it but this time i got out of bed and ran to the living room. I was scared shitless and i didn't know what to do, I considered sleeping on the couch but in the end i manned up and i went back to the room. I sat in bed facing away from the wall and then i saw it. Carnival music and bright colored lights coming from underneath a desk. I went under the covers and i stayed there thinking "wtf the covers won't save me", So i got out of bed and went towards the desk and then i found it. It was a fucking toy car that wasn't turned off, I was laughing my ass off thinking "fuck i'm retarded".

GK01
    GK01

Supports : Brisbane Roar

Post by GK01 Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:18 pm

NZG wrote:Not really a horror story but here it goes.

this happened recently, almost 6 months now. I was in UAE staying in my aunties house, They gave me their youngest child's room to sleep in(Yacoub ,Nickname oub). I stayed there for 3 or 4 days and i was going to go back to nz next day, Just one more night to sleep. Well Oub is a child and he regularly says that a Jinn watches him go to sleep and when he is asleep he will start to stroke his face. Oub is scared by this and goes to his mums room every night. Oub is a child so i didn't trust anything he would say, so on the final night, we came home late (2 am) and i went straight to my bed but this night i just couldn't sleep, Felt like something was wrong. I decided to face the wall and maybe i could sleep this way, With my eyes closed all of a sudden i heard music but it was like carnival music so i turned around and got out of bed. I looked around the room and nothing was there so i though it was just part of a dream. I tried to sleep, facing the wall again and then i heard it but this time i got out of bed and ran to the living room. I was scared shitless and i didn't know what to do, I considered sleeping on the couch but in the end i manned up and i went back to the room. I sat in bed facing away from the wall and then i saw it. Carnival music and bright colored lights coming from underneath a desk. I went under the covers and i stayed there thinking "wtf the covers won't save me", So i got out of bed and went towards the desk and then i found it. It was a fucking toy car that wasn't turned off, I was laughing my ass off thinking "fuck i'm retarded".

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:13 am

i couldnt stop laughing Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955 Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955 Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955 Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Blackpool Rule wrote:

i couldnt stop laughing Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955 Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955 Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955 Horror Stories thread - Page 2 70955

Embarassed Embarassed
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:33 pm

Don't worry I was laughing with you
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:47 pm

rofl
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:04 pm

http://www.dionaea-house.com/default.htm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:08 pm

Laughing Laughing
    menalawyerguy
    menalawyerguy

Post by menalawyerguy Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:16 pm

Manchester City went to the Champions League final.

The end.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:18 pm

menalawyerguy wrote:Manchester City went to the Champions League final.

The end.

Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 pm

The end.
    Damn it, man. Nearly wet myself. eek
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:11 pm

The end.
    still lost cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:41 pm