Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Mister Moustache
Potato-7
Kris
The Bat-Man
Clark
Zzonked
Jord
Kelloggg8
Cadbury
coolhead33
crump
Sean
SBSP
Kuled
18 posters

Horror Stories thread

Anonymous

Horror Stories thread Empty Horror Stories thread

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:00 am

Post any Horror stories that you want to tell in here shifty
    Kuled

Horror Stories thread Empty Re: Horror Stories thread

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

boo!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:12 am

Say a horror story then, Kuled.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 am

Spoiler:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:13 am

Get out.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:14 am

hoo
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:16 am

Horror Stories thread Liverpool_EOS2011_3D
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 am

Sean wrote:Horror Stories thread Liverpool_EOS2011_3D

More of a romantic comedy.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:17 am

Not horror but freaky. When I was 7 I went downstairs at about 7am for some cereal, on a sunday. I turned left at the bottom of the stairs looked straight through the living room and out the kitchen to see a man, in a full black suit in perfect condition with his arms up to heaven and his mouth wide open, almost like he was singing. Needless to say I shit myself ran upstairs looked out my window and he was gone with not a trace of him in sight. I remember it like yesterday.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am

crump wrote:Not horror but freaky. When I was 7 I went downstairs at about 7am for some cereal, on a sunday. I turned left at the bottom of the stairs looked straight through the living room and out the kitchen to see a man, in a full black suit in perfect condition with his arms up to heaven and his mouth wide open, almost like he was singing. Needless to say I shit myself ran upstairs looked out my window and he was gone with not a trace of him in sight. I remember it like yesterday.

your were 7 at 7am on the 7th day of the week. The prophecy is coming true...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:19 am

crump wrote:Not horror but freaky. When I was 7 I went downstairs at about 7am for some cereal, on a sunday. I turned left at the bottom of the stairs looked straight through the living room and out the kitchen to see a man, in a full black suit in perfect condition with his arms up to heaven and his mouth wide open, almost like he was singing. Needless to say I shit myself ran upstairs looked out my window and he was gone with not a trace of him in sight. I remember it like yesterday.

Is that a story or did it happen to you?

Please Elaborate. Simples
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:20 am

Sean wrote:

Except...

Spoiler:

shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 am

SBSP wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Except...

Spoiler:

shifty

According to who? Dry Smile
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 am

SBSP wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Except...

Spoiler:

Horror Stories thread 279869

And on the 7th day he rested! Read the Bible! shifty
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:21 am

Cam wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Except...

Spoiler:

shifty

The people who named the days.
    coolhead33
    coolhead33

Post by coolhead33 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 am

The Irish showing how smart they are yet again. whistle
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:22 am

My idea.. stolen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 am

SBSP wrote:
    Cam wrote:
    SBSP wrote:
    Sean wrote:

Except...

Spoiler:

shifty

The people who named the days.

Well, they're dead and i'm alive, so who's word are you going to take? Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:23 am

Cadbury wrote:My idea.. stolen.

Yes. cheers
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am

Also, anyone ever dreamt of This Man?

Horror Stories thread This-Man

http://www.thisman.org/
    Kelloggg8

Formerly known as : QwertyKirby
    Supports : CF América, Toronto FC

Post by Kelloggg8 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:29 am

Cam wrote:Also, anyone ever dreamt of This Man?

Horror Stories thread This-Man

http://www.thisman.org/

No but the person who drew it is pretty clever. Because he releases the pic worldwide and obviously people have a chance of dreaming the uni-brow bastard. Dry Smile
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:30 am

Cam wrote:

Is that a story or did it happen to you?

Please Elaborate. Simples

It happened to me
    Kelloggg8

Post by Kelloggg8 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:36 am

A college girl received a box from mail. There was nothing on the package. She could not find who sent it and why sent it. She took the box to her laboratory. There were some of her friends and colleagues. She unpack the box in front of them. It was a videocassette. Everybody now felt curious about the videocassette. They put the cassette into a VCR, and watched it.

What they saw was a stranger, dancing in a room. The dance was so crazy and insane. The dance was long. It was endless. It was endless crazy dance. Some guys laughed. But the girl who received it began to cry in terror. She said in her terrified voice.

"That is my room."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:40 am

QwertyKirby wrote:A college girl received a box from mail. There was nothing on the package. She could not find who sent it and why sent it. She took the box to her laboratory. There were some of her friends and colleagues. She unpack the box in front of them. It was a videocassette. Everybody now felt curious about the videocassette. They put the cassette into a VCR, and watched it.

What they saw was a stranger, dancing in a room. The dance was so crazy and insane. The dance was long. It was endless. It was endless crazy dance. Some guys laughed. But the girl who received it began to cry in terror. She said in her terrified voice.

"That is my room."

That's a good one.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:42 am

WARNING

Not for those of a weak disposition
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:52 am

A teenager is driving his girlfriend home from a date. The boy had been playing around earlier about the car running out of gas as a means to make out with her. Well, it doesn't work and she's mad. He starts up the car to take her home, apologizing all the way, when lo and behold they actually do run out of gas. He pulls the car over by some trees. It's very late and the area is secluded and wooded. The boy tells his girlfriend that he saw a gas station a couple of miles back and since going ahead would take even longer, he tells her to stay in the car with the windows rolled up and locked and he'll get back as fast as he can, no sense in both of them going, right?

Well, the girl waits in the car. It's been about 20 minutes when she hears a faint scratching noise. It starts to bother her, but she blows it off as the tree branches hitting the car, it had been windy that day, She decides to turn on the radio to listen to some music so it won't freak her out. Well, now it's been almost 2 hours and she's starting to get worried. Her boyfriend was a jock and could have easily made it there and back in under an hour. A half hour later she's very worried and decides to turn off the radio and look around. He had told her not to get out under any circumstances so she tries to peer out the window, she sees nothing. To her annoyment the scratching sound is still there. She decides that she will get out just long enough to break off that damn branch. She gets out and notices the gas can on the ground near the door. She immediately turns around and sees her boyfriend hanging upside down from the tree, throat slit, and his fingernails dragging across the top of the car making a scratching sound. Of course, had she been listening to talk radio instead of music, she would have known a maniac had escaped from the asylum near the woods where they were parked.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 am

You should have put the warning as "Turn down speakers." Dry Smile
    Jord
    Jord

Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Supports : Liverpool FC

Post by Jord Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:04 pm

Sean wrote:

WARNING

Not for those of a weak disposition
    I remember posting that on old EA Laughing. And on here actually.
    Kelloggg8

Post by Kelloggg8 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Here's an great diary of a man's descent into a cave. It's Ted's Caving Page. Very, very interesting and creepy. If you're up for it, it could take about an hour or so but it's worth it if you haven't read this yet. So set some time. Journal basically.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

QwertyKirby wrote:Here's an great diary of a man's descent into a cave. It's Ted's Caving Page. Very, very interesting and creepy. If you're up for it, it could take about an hour or so but it's worth it if you haven't read this yet. So set some time. Journal basically.

http://www.angelfire.com/trek/caver/page1.html

I read that whole thing before, really enjoyed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:32 am