Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Mal
Jordi
The Zlatan
Cadbury
Zzonked
luke.
Sean
11 posters

Funny family stories

Sean

Funny family stories Empty Funny family stories

Post by Sean Thu May 19, 2011 2:54 am

Do you have any funny stories you've been told about your family?

My uncle heard that if you tell the council there was a fire in your house you get some money to help with the costs, So he lied and told them there was. A few days later he gets a knock at the door, he answers the door and the guy says he's here about the fire, so my uncle panics and goes up to the room he said there was a fire in, and thinks I have to make it looklike a fire, so he trashes the place, rubbing boot polish on the Walls, tearing the curtains boots his bed and breaks his toe in the process, so he comes down exhausted and with his room destroyed only to see the guy kneeling down fixing the electric fire in the living room, basically the guy had just come to fix the fire heard a massive ruckus upstairs and saw my uncle come down bleeding and exhausted, poor guy must have thought he was about to be murdered Laughing
    luke.
    luke.

Funny family stories Empty Re: Funny family stories

Post by luke. Thu May 19, 2011 2:55 am

rofl
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 19, 2011 2:58 am

When my dad was at uni he got pissed and fell asleep at the student union somehow.

When he woke up he was on a coach to London for a protest which had left from the SU. They had assumed that he was there to go with them so just put him on. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu May 19, 2011 3:03 am

Once my granda ate an entire multi-pack of salt 'n' shakes, because he didn't realise you had to salt them yourself and kept thinking he got a dodgy packet Laughing

Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Thu May 19, 2011 3:04 am

Sean wrote:Do you have any funny stories you've been told about your family?

My uncle heard that if you tell the council there was a fire in your house you get some money to help with the costs, So he lied and told them there was. A few days later he gets a knock at the door, he answers the door and the guy says he's here about the fire, so my uncle panics and goes up to the room he said there was a fire in, and thinks I have to make it looklike a fire, so he trashes the place, rubbing boot polish on the Walls, tearing the curtains boots his bed and breaks his toe in the process, so he comes down exhausted and with his room destroyed only to see the guy kneeling down fixing the electric fire in the living room, basically the guy had just come to fix the fire heard a massive ruckus upstairs and saw my uncle come down bleeding and exhausted, poor guy must have thought he was about to be murdered Laughing

Oh my god Funny family stories 70955 Funny family stories 70955
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Thu May 19, 2011 3:05 am

Sean wrote:Once my granda ate an entire multi-pack of salt 'n' shakes, because he didn't realise you had to salt them yourself and kept thinking he got a dodgy packet Laughing

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 3:11 am

In the late 70's my dad's friend an illegal immigrant got tired of the police raids, the chases and the round ups that where common practice back then so one day he said, "fuck it, I'm going back" after a round up ICE was boarding immigrants on to a bus that would send everyone back to their country of origin so my dad's friend runs out his house or whatever with luggage yelling at the ICE officers, "Im illegal! I'm illegal, No Speak English! Send me back Send me back!" the bus just left him. Supposedly he tried this two more times on different occasions before giving up. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:In the late 70's my dad's friend an illegal immigrant got tired of the police raids, the chases and the round ups that where common practice back then so one day he said, "fuck it, I'm going back" after a round up ICE was boarding immigrants on to a bus that would send everyone back to their country of origin so my dad's friend runs out his house or whatever with luggage yelling at the ICE officers, "Im illegal! I'm illegal, No Speak English! Send me back Send me back!" the bus just left him. Supposedly he tried this two more times on different occasions before giving up. Laughing
    rofl They like them.
    Jordi
    Jordi

Supports : Saints

Post by Jordi Thu May 19, 2011 6:54 am

Ché Guayaba wrote:In the late 70's my dad's friend an illegal immigrant got tired of the police raids, the chases and the round ups that where common practice back then so one day he said, "fuck it, I'm going back" after a round up ICE was boarding immigrants on to a bus that would send everyone back to their country of origin so my dad's friend runs out his house or whatever with luggage yelling at the ICE officers, "Im illegal! I'm illegal, No Speak English! Send me back Send me back!" the bus just left him. Supposedly he tried this two more times on different occasions before giving up. Laughing
    rofl rofl
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu May 19, 2011 6:59 am

My dad's a transexual.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:02 am

When I was 8, I went to Spain and my dad is really tanned so this women went up to him and started speaking in spanish, but he said "Sorry, I don't speak spanish" and she goes "Oh Lovely, Do you know where the Sushi bar is?" in a Northern accent. Was rather funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 am

My nan died.
    Jess

Post by Jess Thu May 19, 2011 7:37 am

Mum was meeting this woman called 'Virginia' for the first time. When she knocked on the door and opened it the first thing she said was 'Hello vagina!'

Also, when she worked as a nurse on a cancer unit, instead of writing pusy fluid, she wrote pussy fluid.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Thu May 19, 2011 7:46 am

kyro7 wrote:My nan died.

That's probably the only time someone saying that could make me laugh. Laughing
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu May 19, 2011 7:46 am

Your mums a lesbian.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 am

My Grandad once bought Fairy Liquid from a shop, went outside and started squirting people with it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 am

Dan wrote:My Grandad once bought Fairy Liquid from a shop, went outside and started squirting people with it.
    rofl rofl rofl rofl

Dan. not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 7:58 am

My dad after he escaped Poland went to Italy and worked at a Polish camp (basically a place where Poles who escaped could stay and find work etc.) .. anyway, one time he and a couple of mates were tasked to clean and fix a frozen clocktower Tavganacco (NorthEastern Italy). My dad was an amateur watchmaker at the time, so everyone decided he would be the one to fix it even though the mechanics are different.

Anyway, long story short, my dad unscrewed something and the small hand of the clock got loose and fell down and broke a windshield of a car. eek rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:52 am

Scott getting bummed by his step dad.

Probably not funny for him but I find it funny.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 am

Dan wrote:My Grandad once bought Fairy Liquid from a shop, went outside and started squirting people with it.

rofl
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Thu May 19, 2011 12:32 pm

I was crazy when I was a kid. I used to go round butting walls.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Dean wrote:I was crazy when I was a kid. I used to go round butting walls.

Fuck that shit. Laughing
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Thu May 19, 2011 1:19 pm

Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Fuck that shit. Laughing
    Wouldn't that hurt more?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:20 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Fuck that shit. Laughing
    Wouldn't that hurt more?

Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 2:10 pm

SBSP wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Fuck that shit. Laughing
    Wouldn't that hurt more?

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Zzonked wrote:When my dad was at uni he got pissed and fell asleep at the student union somehow.

When he woke up he was on a coach to London for a protest which had left from the SU. They had assumed that he was there to go with them so just put him on. Laughing

me and my mates when on the bus to protest becasue we wanted to go london for the day and wanted a free ride
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 2:16 am

Got loads about the days me dad used to home and way with Liverpool FC in the 70's, 80's.

Might post some
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri May 20, 2011 2:31 am

SBSP wrote:
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote:

Fuck that shit. Laughing
    Wouldn't that hurt more?
    Laughing clap
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:06 am

Blackpool Rule wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:When my dad was at uni he got pissed and fell asleep at the student union somehow.

me and my mates when on the bus to protest becasue we wanted to go london for the day and wanted a free ride
    rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:56 am

Sean wrote:Do you have any funny stories you've been told about your family?

rofl Genuine laugh out loud moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:33 pm