Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+21
Cadbury
Simonc89
crump
Jordi
Theo Filippo
luke.
ResurrectionRooney
Ben
Zzonked
Cameron.
Barton
Drake
Danny
Roloman4
SBSP
Sean
Mason
Kuled
zeke_cross
ShakerMatty
Pippo
25 posters

Torquay United: Super Gulls!

Sean

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Empty Re: Torquay United: Super Gulls!

Post by Sean Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:05 am

Absolutely fantastic Forest rofl
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:17 am

clap

shifty
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:19 am

Brilliant forest Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:44 am

Stay tuned for more twists and turns in the eventful Torquay career of Martin Ling
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Formerly known as : Burytillidie
    Supports : Bury and Salford RLFC

Post by ShakerMatty Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:24 am

Look at my manager mode
    cunt temper
    Roloman4
    Roloman4

Supports : LDU, Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol

Post by Roloman4 Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:33 am

Sky Sports could sue the hell out of you for using their name like this. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:44 am

Roloman4 wrote:Sky Sports could sue the hell out of you for using their name like this. Neutral

Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:18 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Ok_logo

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Hhhh_bigger

In an exclusive interview with OK! magazine, England's top football referee, Hayden Pennyfeather, speaks out about the trauma he has faced in the past few days since an infamous interview against the star. He reveals to us about the horrific abuse via social networking sites he has received, and also the support he has received from fans. Despite the past few days however, Britain's favourite referee has vowed to carry on.

OK!: So Hayden, how have the past few days been for you? It must have been real tough with all the press coverage the interview received.

Hayden: It's been very tough darling. I am petrified to leave my house because of the ordeal. I had ran out of milk yesterday so I had to send my friend who lives with me to go and get it due to the fear of the outside world.

OK!: Wow, sounds really bad. So is your friend comforting you in this situation? I'm sure she can cheer you up eh?

Hayden: Well you see darling, I don't have a 'she' in my life, it's another male I live with.

OK!: So he's your boyfriend then?

Hayden: OH MY GOSH! Hehehehe no no no of course not silly, he's my lodger. Referee's aren't paid that much money that I could afford a house myself hehehe.

OK!: Haha, my apologies. How do you think you'll cope in your next game as referee?

Hayden: I am absolutely dreading it love. I can imagine it in my brain, and it's not very jolly at all. I just keep on hearing all these nasty men up in the stands, calling me those nasty names for a laugh at my expense. It really saddens me.

OK!: So how upset have you been over Martin Ling's interview?

Hayden: Deeply affected. I went through a whole box of Kleenex within 10 minutes. Just non-stop tears running down my soft cheeks. I just wanted the world to eat me up.

OK!: I bet you did. So do you think you'll be back refereeing any time soon?

Hayden: Well, the FA have told me I can have as long as I want off to recover. Me and my lodger are spending a nice, quiet weekend in Brighton this weekend, then next Monday we'll fly out to San Francisco! We..we..we SO! Excited. It's gonna be fun fun fun! Ahhh, i'm looking forward to the weekend!

OK!: You are excited by the sounds of it! I hope you have a wonderful time, and come back safe!

Hayden: Will do chick. Thanks for having me today, it's been a wonderful pleasure. OK! Magazine is my absolute favourite!

OK!: No no, thank you for coming. Quick word on Martin Ling, what are your feelings towards him now?

Hayden: He is a naughty man for what he did, and I will not be shaking his hand for what he has caused for me. There's even Facebook groups about me!

OK!: Yes, i've liked them. So do you think he will receive a touchline ban?

Hayden: Most certainly. I've been assured that he will. It should be announced before their next game hopefully.

OK!: That is what we like to hear! It's been a pleasure talking to you Hayden, and I hope we can have you in for another chat with OK! magazine again in the near future! Enjoy your holidays!
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 am

Laughing
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 am

Roloman4 wrote:Sky Sports could sue the hell out of you for using their name like this. Neutral
    If you say so Rolo. Neutral

Jelavic18|RFC wrote, "Martin Ling <3"
    kyro7 wrote, "What a cunt"
    Danny wrote, "Fuck that tbh"
    mauro=beast wrote, "typical english behaviour would not expect from kind good italian men no way, but i do agree that pennyfeather is referee like retarded elephant and i think he just got a beasting from ling!"

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 am

rofl
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:28 am

Hayden not worthy
    Sean

Post by Sean Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:33 am

Are you actually gonna play another game? Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:49 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 BadgeTorquay_United

OFFICIAL CLUB STATEMENT

Torquay United Football Club, has this week found itself the focus point of our national media. Unfortunately for us, it has shown the club in a negative light. As chairman of Torquay United, I wholeheartedly apologise to Hayden Pennyfeather, and would like to offer him the chance to visit one of our games, expenses paid, sat with me in the directors box. I would also like to apologise to the fans. This has been one of the toughest weeks in Torquay United's history, and we have all been under immense pressure. I would also like to apologsie myself on behalf of Martin Ling. His actions were completely unecessary, and we have taken serious action. However, we have decided that in the best interests of the club, Martin will stay on as manager. He will however, be fined 3 months wages, and he has today received an unprecedented 6 Game Ban from the Football League. Martin would also like to issue an apology.

"This week has been one that I would like to forget. I would like to apologise to Hayden Pennyfeather, and to let him know that he is welcome down at Plainmoor whenever he likes, and that his head does not resemble a pr**k. I would also like to apologise to the BBC for swearing live on air, and to anyone that was offended by my comments. I can not reiterate enough how sorry I am. Thank you for your time."

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 100513d1282235624-shearer-local-hero-sky-sports-news-logo

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 0,,10445~9738327,00

SkySports Breaking News: The FA have charged Torquay boss Martin Ling with a 6 Game touchline ban
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:56 am

Time wasted. facepalm

Joke Razz
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:57 am

Run
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:09 am

I am interested in this career mode, as someone closed mine for no reason!

I hope Pennyfeather will ref at Tourquay again!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:17 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Football_League_Two

Life without Ling. Torquay play their next 6 games without a manager, who is currently serving a 6 game touchline ban.

Southend 2-2 Torquay

Torquay 2-0 Oxford

Torquay 2-2 Crewe

Bury 0-0 Torquay

Wycombe 2-1 Torquay

Torquay 2-1 Stockport
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:43 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Northampton_Town_FC 0-1Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 286px-Torquay_United_FC.svg

Martin Ling returned to the touchlines today and got back off to a winning start. Torquay looked in control the whole game, and shouldn't have left it as late as they did for the winner. Billy Kee won the Gulls a penalty after rounding the keeper before being brought down in the 66th minute. Chris Zebroski stepped up but fired well wide, much to the disbelief of manager, Ling, on the sidelines. C.Stanley made a late run down the left wing in the 88th minute, sending in a lovely ball for J.Robinson to head home for the winner 2 minutes from time. Final score, Northampton 0-1 Torquay.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:07 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 200px-Torquay_United_FC.svg 0-0 Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Port_Vale_FC
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:40 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Johnstones_trophylogolandscape

Torquay United were given a home tie against League 1 Carlisle in the Johnstone's Paint Trophy 1st Round

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 286px-Torquay_United_FC.svg 2-0 Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 Carl_Badge

Torquay United fans left Plainmoor in jubilant mood this evening. Their side produced an excellent display of free-flowing football, and got off to the perfect start when Billy Kee volleyed home from 6 yards out. Torquay continued their dominance over a side a league above them, and doubled their lead in the second half as Zebroski fired home from the spot. Final score, Torquay 2-0 Carlisle.
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 am

Forest wrote:

Life without Ling. Torquay play their next 6 games without a manager, who is currently serving a 6 game touchline ban.

Southend 2-2 Torquay

Torquay 2-0 Oxford

Torquay 2-2 Crewe

Bury 0-0 Torquay

Wycombe 2-1 Torquay

Torquay 2-1 Stockport
    Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:37 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 _50398455_3283720_chesterfield_torquay_v1

Torquay travelled to league leaders Chesterfield today in the hope of snatching a win after recent results have seen the Gulls sit in a Play Off place. The game got off to a slow start, the only notable effort in the first half coming from Torquay's Billy Kee. Kee fired a shit against the post from 35 yards out which had the keeper beaten. The game picked up in the 2nd half, with Torquay taking the lead, Yeoman getting on the end of a cross from out wide. It was looking likely to be a Torquay win until the referee gave Chesterfield a deserved penalty in the 84th minute. Chesterfield took their chance and held on for a draw. Final score, 1-1.

Chesterfield 1-1 Torquay
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:52 am

Where are they in the league?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:53 am

We are currently 4th in the league eek2
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 am

Good luck Smile
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:54 am

eek2
    Come on Torquay Very Happy
    Barton

Formerly known as : JMB_94

Post by Barton Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:56 am

Forest wrote:Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 The_sun The Penny has dropped! Your views

Following on from last night's remarkable outburst from Torquay United boss, Martin Ling, The Sun have been getting the publics reactions on the matter

Last night, Torquay United boss Martin Ling released an attack on England's top referee Hayden Pennyfeather after he dished out two penalties to Yeovil in their Carling Cup 1st Round clash. Ling was quoted as saying, live on air in an interview for BBC Radio Devon, "I hope he dies. He is a first class c***. The footballing world will be better off without his bald head which resembles a p****".

Fans of the Devon club flocked to Internet message boards and forums, many of them in disbelief at the media attention their manager had brought to the club.
    One devastated fan even seemed to take the comments to heart, saying this to our reporter, "I can't f****** believe it. Why the f*** did he have to f****** swear to the b****** media? What an abolute c***.
    We managed to some internet search after the event to see what the publics reactions were. One die-hard Torquay fan on their forum that goes by the name of 'Gully Bull', had this to say on the matter, "Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant from our boss. He's proven he's passionate for the club, what more could we ask for? I also reckon he was instructed to swear by the illuminati. They see Devon as the nicest holiday resort in England, therefore they would like our club to be the biggest in England. And what better way to get attention from the media than to copy Fergie eh?"

We managed to catch a few words with some members from leading football forum, The Playmaker. Here are what some of the members had to say on the matter.
    Jelavic18|RFC wrote, "Martin Ling <3"
    kyro7 wrote, "What a cunt"
    Danny wrote, "Fuck that tbh"
    mauro=beast wrote, "typical english behaviour would not expect from kind good italian men no way, but i do agree that pennyfeather is referee like retarded elephant and i think he just got a beasting from ling!"

Meanwhile, the Liverpool fans refused to comment and began to slate Jela for talking to us.

I tired to put that in the Hall of Fame but it dosen't work. Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 am

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 _51605473_3284654_aldershot_torquay_v1

Torquay travelled to Aldershot today in fine spirits after a draw against league leaders Chesterfield last time round. Torquay got off to the perfect start, Robinson scoring a fine chip over the keeper from the edge of the area. Aldershot pulled one back after the interval with a perfectly timed lob. The game looked to be heading to a draw, before Jordan Mutch powered a header from a corner into the net in the 90th minute, sending Torquay fans crazy. Final score, Aldershot 1-2 Torquay.

Aldershot 1-2 Torquay
    ShakerMatty
    ShakerMatty

Post by ShakerMatty Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 am

Forest wrote:

Torquay United: Super Gulls! - Page 2 _51605473_3284654_aldershot_torquay_v1

Torquay travelled to Aldershot today in fine spirits after a draw against league leaders Chesterfield last time round. Torquay got off to the perfect start, Robinson scoring a fine chip over the keeper from the edge of the area. Aldershot pulled one back after the interval with a perfectly timed lob. The game looked to be heading to a draw, before Jordan Mutch powered a header from a corner into the net in the 90th minute, sending 10 Torquay fans crazy. Final score, Aldershot 1-2 Torquay.

Aldershot 1-2 Torquay
    edited bounce

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:19 pm