Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Eternal Witcher
Iscquin
Glen Miller
Stranger
Alaba v2
Grenade
ricky//habana
Mason
Steadman
Jord
H-T-W14i
Theo Filippo
The Bat-Man
menalawyerguy
luke.
El_indian
Fanatic
Demoz
Roloman4
LFC_Grunners
Cameron.
Dean
Keanoo
Drake
crump
Marvin
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ricardo
dena
Lux
Kris
SBSP
Totti
Cadbury
El Jefe
Mal
Zzonked
ResurrectionRooney
43 posters

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured?

Poll

Which would you rather do?

[ 18 ]
    Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Bar_left47%Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Bar_left53%Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Bar_right [53%] 

Total Votes: 38
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured?

Post by Lux Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:39 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:If you've never had a dog you can evaluate them objectively, as simple beasts.

Then we need to make this poll fair.......a list pre-determined by Mauro of human beasts must be made.
    Anonymous

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:41 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    polska. wrote:You are avoiding the topic RR. Considering we have connections to humans, how does lacking connections to animals make you less biased when answering the poll?
    Nice RR. When I play your game against you, you hide. Hide

Fuck you, I'm a busy man.

Humans have more distinct personalities than animals, when you're envisaging this scenario you'll be thinking of some random person, and a load of dogs. The random person, you know has a different personality to anyone you know, because humans have such varied personalities, so you'll have no attachment to it. The dogs on the other hand, we imprint all sorts of characteristics onto them, such as loyalty and 'innocence', if you've been very close to dogs, and they'll all appeared to be very nice to you (very likely if you feed them) you're going to imprint similar characteristics into the ones you should shoot.

If you've never had a dog you can evaluate them objectively, as simple beasts.
    Do you have evidence to back this up? Huh
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:42 am

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Lolach
    How the fuck can I shoot her. Makes me sad just thinking about it.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:43 am

Kuled wrote:Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Lolach

I was thinking of these ones
    Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 58396038.3bigdogs

Fuck i'm a monster Sad Sad
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 am

SBSP wrote:Depends how they get tortured.

This, and it would also depend on who the person was.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:55 am

Taking it just on face value, I wouldn't hesitate about shooting the dogs.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:57 am

polska. wrote:
    ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    polska. wrote:
    polska. wrote:You are avoiding the topic RR. Considering we have connections to humans, how does lacking connections to animals make you less biased when answering the poll?
    Nice RR. When I play your game against you, you hide. Hide

Fuck you, I'm a busy man.

Humans have more distinct personalities than animals, when you're envisaging this scenario you'll be thinking of some random person, and a load of dogs. The random person, you know has a different personality to anyone you know, because humans have such varied personalities, so you'll have no attachment to it. The dogs on the other hand, we imprint all sorts of characteristics onto them, such as loyalty and 'innocence', if you've been very close to dogs, and they'll all appeared to be very nice to you (very likely if you feed them) you're going to imprint similar characteristics into the ones you should shoot.

If you've never had a dog you can evaluate them objectively, as simple beasts.
    Do you have evidence to back this up? Huh

No. Do you really disagree with that statement?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:58 am

I don't agree with it no.
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:59 am

NZG wrote:
    Kuled wrote:Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Lolach

I was thinking of these ones
    Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 58396038.3bigdogs

Fuck i'm a monster Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 1371890812 Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 1371890812
    I still wouldn't shoot them.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:04 am

This is you doing nob-head situations, again. It's like me saying would you prefer to lose both your legs or both your arms. Kill an adult or kill a kid. Stop been a nob.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:13 am

Zzonked wrote:
    Forest wrote:10 dogs everytime. Fucking hate animals. Still think it's wrong, but i'd prefer than than a human

Why?

They're just dirty and make a mess and too much effort to keep. They're like dirty babies but you've still gotta clean they're shit up as they get older, unlike babies.

polska. wrote:
    Forest wrote:10 dogs everytime. Fucking hate animals. Still think it's wrong, but i'd prefer than than a human
    You've never had a pet so stfu.

I have had pets actually Simples
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 am

Oh boo hoo, Animals need to shit. What fucking babies. Neutral
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:18 am

Forest wrote:
    Zzonked wrote:

Why?

They're just dirty and make a mess and too much effort to keep. They're like dirty babies but you've still gotta clean they're shit up as they get older, unlike babies.

Well that's just not true.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:20 am

I'd rather live in a clean home where i'm not covered in hairs, a home that doesn't stink of dog, and i'd like all my clothes to not be covered in hairs too.
    Drake
    Drake

Post by Drake Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:22 am

Watch someone get tortured.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:26 am

Forest wrote:I'd rather live in a clean home where i'm not covered in hairs, a home that doesn't stink of dog, and i'd like all my clothes to not be covered in hairs too.
    Get a poodle? scratch
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:29 am

polska. wrote:
    Forest wrote:I'd rather live in a clean home where i'm not covered in hairs, a home that doesn't stink of dog, and i'd like all my clothes to not be covered in hairs too.
    Get a poodle? scratch

I'd rather not have the hassle. The only way i'd ever own a dog again would be if I had some massive house and a huge garden so i'll get another Bull Mastiff for a guard dog.

This was my old dog eek2

Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:32 am

Get a little dog like mine Forest Love
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:10 am

Both at the same time whilst I watch.
    Keanoo
    Keanoo

Supports : Manchester United

Post by Keanoo Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:14 am

Watch a human get tortured
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 am

I really am stunned by the reaction to this.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:16 am

polska. wrote:Humans are worthless pests.

As long as I have no attachment to that human, I honestly couldn't give a fuck.

Whilst with dogs I got the puppy effect. Awww Puppies!

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Puppies-0

Ah fuck, voted shoot 10 dogs and then see this picture and just got a lump in my throat. Laughing

Fuck humans. shifty
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:16 am

If I'm answering seriously then.. I'd shoot the dogs.
    Cameron.

Supports : Manchester United.

Post by Cameron. Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:19 am

Shoot 10 dogs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:23 am

New question.

Strangle a teacup pig?
    Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 Cuuutec

AWWWWWWWWW Heart

or watch a human get tortured?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:26 am

Strangle, I make my decisions based on logic, not on emotional decisions over what's cute.
    crump
    crump

Post by crump Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:28 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Strangle, I make my decisions based on logic, not on emotional decisions over what's cute.

You're cold hearted Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? - Page 2 225495
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am

Here's a good question for you Rooney: Watch a human get tortured or do it yourself?
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:32 am

Doesn't matter either way to me.
    Dean
    Dean

Post by Dean Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:36 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:Doesn't matter either way to me.

That's not what I asked. Mischief You had to choose, which one would it be?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 1:39 am