Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+39
Eternal Witcher
Iscquin
Glen Miller
Stranger
Alaba v2
Grenade
ricky//habana
Mason
Steadman
Jord
H-T-W14i
Theo Filippo
The Bat-Man
menalawyerguy
luke.
El_indian
Fanatic
Demoz
Roloman4
LFC_Grunners
Cameron.
Dean
Keanoo
Drake
crump
Marvin
Kuled
Childish Logic
Ricardo
dena
Lux
Kris
SBSP
Totti
Cadbury
El Jefe
Mal
Zzonked
ResurrectionRooney
43 posters

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured?

Poll

Which would you rather do?

[ 18 ]
    Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Bar_left47%Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Bar_right [47%] 
    [ 20 ]
    Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Bar_left53%Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Bar_right [53%] 

Total Votes: 38
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Empty Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured?

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 am

I can't believe people would even consider letting the human get tortured, lets see what you people think.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Empty Re: Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured?

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:32 am

One person get tortured.
    Mal
    Mal

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Empty Re: Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured?

Post by Mal Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:36 am

If the person is deserving of torture then that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:38 am

Humans are worthless pests.

As long as I have no attachment to that human, I honestly couldn't give a fuck.

Whilst with dogs I got the puppy effect. Awww Puppies!

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Puppies-0
    El Jefe
    El Jefe

Formerly known as : Jay
    Supports : Pixie Lott's Legs

Post by El Jefe Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:42 am

Neither, is this thread an attempt of giving yourself a more of a "I don't give a fuck what everyone thinks about me" image?

Your pathetic.
    Cadbury
    Cadbury

Supports : Not Kenny.

Post by Cadbury Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:45 am

If I was in this situation I'd probably shoot myself. But since that's not an option I'd go for watch a human get tortured. As I said in the other thread I value a humans life as much as I value an animals (to a certain extent) and 10 > 1. Though I'd reconsider if I was a relative/close friend of the human.

I've not got the balls to end a life anyway.
    Totti
    Totti

Post by Totti Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:54 am

If the human survives, then the torture.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:04 am

Depends how they get tortured.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:06 am

10 dogs everytime. Fucking hate animals. Still think it's wrong, but i'd prefer than than a human
    Kris
    Kris

Post by Kris Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 am

That depends. If the person deserves it (and yes, there are people who deserve it), and the dogs are regular family dogs who mean no harm and are just being good dogs. It would be the person getting tortured.

If it's a good person who haven't done anything to deserve it, and the dogs are the same as the scenario above, I'm not really sure, but I'd probably end up putting the dogs down (or alternately aim to hit them the least painful way possible, where they surive too - it says "shoot", not "kill").

If it's a good, undeserving person getting tortured vs dogs that go attack people for no reason - shoot to kill the dogs
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:09 am

Forest wrote:10 dogs everytime. Fucking hate animals. Still think it's wrong, but i'd prefer than than a human

Why?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:14 am

Forest wrote:10 dogs everytime. Fucking hate animals. Still think it's wrong, but i'd prefer than than a human
    You've never had a pet so stfu.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am

That means he's less biased.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:16 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:That means he's less biased.
    How?

You and every other human in their lifetime develop connections with other human beings. If anything, it is only fair and unbiased if you develop one with an animal first before answering the poll.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:18 am

I've had several pets, and I was gutted when they died, it didn't make me lose all my brains though.
    Lux
    Lux

Supports : Watford FC

Post by Lux Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:19 am

polska. wrote:Humans are worthless pests.

As long as I have no attachment to that human, I honestly couldn't give a fuck.

Whilst with dogs I got the puppy effect. Awww Puppies!

Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? Puppies-0

1+

Humans die everyday, dogs die everyday.......I don't beat myself up over it but if I had to kill 10 dogs...or watch a human get tortured......it's a lot easier to do the latter. It depends on the human.....and the dogs......
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:20 am

Jay wrote:Neither, is this thread an attempt of giving yourself a more of a "I don't give a fuck what everyone thinks about me" image?

Your pathetic.

Calm down broseph. Neutral

I think I would kill the dogs, I value the human life more, obviously I can't be sure because I've never been in that situation, but... yeah. Neutral

EDIT: Wait the human doesnt die? Shoot 10 dogs or watch a human get tortured? 537999

Last edited by dena on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:20 am

You are avoiding the topic RR. Considering we have connections to humans, how does lacking connections to animals make you less biased when answering the poll?
    Ricardo
    Ricardo

Post by Ricardo Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:21 am

10 dogs obviously.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:25 am

Depends on the human but in most cases i'll shoot the dogs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:27 am

Couldn't do either, would upset me to much.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:28 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:I've had several pets, and I was gutted when they died, it didn't make me lose all my brains though.

In your 'disagreement' thread wasn't one of the reasons for disagreeing "you must be an idiot". Weren't you trying to condemn that type of response?

Isn't that exactly what you're saying with this post? Anyone who doesn't agree with you must have lost their brain?
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 am

Owned Laughing

Last edited by NZG on Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kuled

Post by Kuled Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:29 am

I wonder how many people will really kill the dogs when they face the situation. I don't have the balls to do the thing. I'd probably cry like a baby by pointing the gun towards the first dog Neutral I'd be traumatized forever.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:31 am

Kuled wrote:I wonder how many people will really kill the dogs when they face the situation. I don't have the balls to do the thing. I'd probably cry like a baby by pointing the gun towards the first dog Neutral I'd be traumatized forever.

I wouldn't want to but i think i could do it and live with myself

While having terrible terrible dreams.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am

polska. wrote:You are avoiding the topic RR. Considering we have connections to humans, how does lacking connections to animals make you less biased when answering the poll?
    Nice RR. When I play your game against you, you hide. Hide
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:33 am

10 is a bigger number than 1. Also, I'm assuming the person survives.
    dena
    dena

Post by dena Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:34 am

Watching someone be tortured could be just as traumatic, maybe even more so then killing 10 dogs. If you shoot a dog in the head it's quick, they may yelp, but it's quick. The screams that a human being tortured would make are something that I wouldn't want to experience.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:36 am

polska. wrote:
    polska. wrote:You are avoiding the topic RR. Considering we have connections to humans, how does lacking connections to animals make you less biased when answering the poll?

Fuck you, I'm a busy man.

Humans have more distinct personalities than animals, when you're envisaging this scenario you'll be thinking of some random person, and a load of dogs. The random person, you know has a different personality to anyone you know, because humans have such varied personalities, so you'll have no attachment to it. The dogs on the other hand, we imprint all sorts of characteristics onto them, such as loyalty and 'innocence', if you've been very close to dogs, and they'll all appeared to be very nice to you (very likely if you feed them) you're going to imprint similar characteristics into the ones you should shoot.

If you've never had a dog you can evaluate them objectively, as simple beasts.
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Post by Childish Logic Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:37 am

ResurrectionRooney wrote:
    polska. wrote:

Fuck you, I'm a busy man.

Humans have more distinct personalities than animals, when you're envisaging this scenario you'll be thinking of some random person, and a load of dogs. The random person, you know has a different personality to anyone you know, because humans have such varied personalities, so you'll have no attachment to it. The dogs on the other hand, we imprint all sorts of characteristics onto them, such as loyalty and 'innocence', if you've been very close to dogs, and they'll all appeared to be very nice to you (very likely if you feed them) you're going to imprint similar characteristics into the ones you should shoot.

If you've never had a dog you can evaluate them objectively, as simple beasts.

I've never had a dog but i would still find it hard to put them down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm