Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Zzonked
FCB
ResurrectionRooney
Sean
Scott_LFC
Keyser Söze
Jordi
Eternal Witcher
jeb4eva
Ra's al Ghul
The Zlatan
Childish Logic
Jordan Henderchip
SBSP
Glen Miller
El_indian
Dagbon
Scuba Steve
Theo Filippo
Yrael
Novi
vel
Grenade
27 posters

Liverpool FC Official Thread

Theo Filippo
    Theo Filippo

Formerly known as : Filippo Inzaghi

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 10 Empty Re: Liverpool FC Official Thread

Post by Theo Filippo Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:09 am

Laughing Jesus Christ.

The best bit? It's only the beginning.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Formerly known as : Glen Damon
    Supports : PLAYMAKER

Post by Glen Miller Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:14 am

I don't like Brendan Rodgers, he is a bit of a charlatan with a wasteful transfer record who rambles on about his philosophy. Let's go for AVB instead.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Supports : United

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:17 am

I actually think he'd be a good appointment. He's not a bad manager at all and he'd probably be a lot more comfortable in a committee management system, which whether you think is a good idea or not, is an inevitable part of working as Liverpool manager. I'd much rather they kept Brendan Rodgers.
    Grenade
    Grenade

Formerly known as : grenade187

Post by Grenade Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 10 86116-At-Least-You-Tried
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:41 am

It's only the beginning.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:48 am

Rodgers will get sacked, we'll keep on hiring managers until one enjoys a honeymoon period, "we go again," then we sack him.
    vel
    vel

Post by vel Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:08 am

I wish Scott still posted here.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:20 am

He doesn't post because Liverpool are indefensibly shit. You'll only ever see him again if Liverpool become acceptable-good.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:25 am

Shite substitutions.

Brings on Moreno who will cross from out wide - takes off Lambert. 

Waste of a sub. Should have had Lallana & Coutinho on at halftime.
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:45 am

vel wrote:I wish Scott still posted here.

What the fuck? I do Laughing
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:53 am

"I do"

You sound so pathetic there there
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:16 am

You may now kiss the bride.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:04 pm

Laughing
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:50 am

Brutal article from today's Telegraph

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/liverpool/11284410/Liverpools-problems-Delusions-of-grandeur-transfer-duds-and-failure-to-fix-clear-flaws-in-the-squad.html
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Thu Dec 11, 2014 5:05 am

What a shit CL campaign for Liverpool fans, must be utterly depressing. Wait years for CL football, finally get it after finishing agonisingly 2nd, get a boner over not having to qualify for the group stages, get a laughably easy group with CL newcomers and Basel and then your only (narrow) win is on match day 1 vs the lowest ranked team in the CL thanks to a last minute penalty. And to top it off you get into the Europa League. So shit rofl
    Scott_LFC

Post by Scott_LFC Thu Dec 11, 2014 7:36 am

We know Laughing
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:48 pm

http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/story/2193009/xavi-gerrard-lampard-and-rooney-would-all-have-fitted-in-at-barcelona
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:45 am

Banterini is the saviour this club needs
    FCB
    FCB

Post by FCB Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:06 pm

El_indian wrote:http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-champions-league/story/2193009/xavi-gerrard-lampard-and-rooney-would-all-have-fitted-in-at-barcelona

I love Xavi, but that was a pretty crappy XI he chose.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:10 am

Knocked out of the Champions League twice in a week.
    Keyser Söze
    Keyser Söze

Post by Keyser Söze Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:00 am

Couldn't have wished for a better 7 months for Gerrard. Slips to lose Liverpool the title, captains England to their worst ever world cup before retiring a failure, what looks like his last ever CL campaign was a disaster and now he's playing in the worst Liverpool side in 50 years.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Dec 15, 2014 5:02 am

Keyser Söze wrote:Couldn't have wished for a better 7 months for Gerrard. Slips to lose Liverpool the title, captains England to their worst ever world cup before retiring a failure, what looks like his last ever CL campaign was a disaster and now he's playing in the worst Liverpool side in 50 years.
    That's the one thing keeping me going.  Maybe this is all a ploy by Rodgers.  He tricked Carragh into retirement, if he can bag a brace then I'll be over the moon.
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:44 am

Rodgers won't be there long enough to benefit from that.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:05 am

Then I can only thank him for the sacrifices he has made.
    Jordan Henderchip
    Jordan Henderchip

Supports : FS #41

Post by Jordan Henderchip Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:42 am

At least we know we're shit. Well most of us know we're shit.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:15 am

I didn't know Coutinho was capable of playing 90mins. Incredible stuff.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:22 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2873457/Jamie-Carragher-launches-attack-lazy-weak-Coutinho-lacklustre-display-Old-Trafford.html

This seems really harsh.  His defending was poor for the first goal, but I think you can point fingers at 5/6 players for that very play.  I thought Coutinho was one of the few positives, he had a few fantastic solo runs through the middle that put a few United players in the book and he also created a handful of golden opportunities for Sterling and Balotelli (I think it was him).  This just seems like an odd target, especially on a day when his mate Gerrard was completely anonymous (and ball-watching for the first goal) and a number of others failed to impress.

"It is lazy but from Manchester United's point of view it is a great goal. Another problem is that Gerrard is left on his own at the edge of the box. It is unforgivable, lazy and weak."

I can't tell if he is defending Gerrard or criticizing him.  Either way, Gerrard wasn't "left on his own," he just didn't bother either picking up a marker or covering the acres of space behind Allen. 
    ResurrectionRooney
    ResurrectionRooney

Post by ResurrectionRooney Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:26 am

Just watching Match of the Day, Brad Jones what the fuck is that guy all about?  Absolutely shocking for the first and third goals.  Diving in the wrong direction for a soft shot from the edge of the box then diving to his right to try and save a pass to his left.  rofl I read today that when he was on loan at a Football League club he was so bad he got pelted with coins and other missiles, it wouldn't surprise me if they all flew past the useless cunt.

I'm referring to him as Bad Jones from now on, I encourage all of you to do the same.
    Glen Miller
    Glen Miller

Post by Glen Miller Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:39 am

Liverpool FC Official Thread - Page 10 Ed617b02d2553243fc71c0f7546dd90d

I saw that tweet earlier, pretty funny.  You're right for sure. Hodgson signed him after an exhausting back-and-forth battle with Daniel Coyne for the coveted starting position for Middlesbrough in the Championship.  Goodness only knows what happened to the Victor Valdes deal.  Or why we didn't go for Diego Lopez on a free in the summer.  Or why we even let Pepe Reina go, I seriously doubt he would be any worse.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Post by El_indian Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:45 am

Lucas and Toure should have started.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:36 am